BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

lol idc about RAM nor phonex okay mate? look at them and look at me... they are 500 hours away.. so i care if they hate me? nope not in the least bit and im sure my skill is good enough to take a few nukes from 500 hours away(if theyw ould even send them lol! i doubt it... so im not worried but make enemies in your backyard isnt very smart dan..

DeletedUser

who is making enemys lol we are talking no one hates any one

and if u dont know S_P and BH are enemys so me posting here even if i was trolling and annoying every one like u did in RAM thread i dont think it would rly matter in this situation

DeletedUser

true that and for the last fu**ing time in not trolling:) i know what im doing and if im sure this is a forum and i can post if i wish to... so there really is no need for name calling. and TBH they just can take my heat

DeletedUser

well i dont think u were trolling but they called it like this and got angry at u so i just said what they said no name calling sry mate

and to be sure
r2
slates
TSJ
and alpha

am i trolling or annoying any one of u posting here if u ask i leave i am here to talk with ppl and not to waste my time when i am bored lol

DeletedUser79042

am i trolling or annoying any one of u posting here if u ask i leave i am here to talk with ppl and not to waste my time when i am bored lol
No you are not annoying at all. I have made a small effort to let you understand some other aspects of the game as I have lived them the past months. I am pretty sure you got educated:) I must have written somewhere for you to keep posting. This is a free forum not a dictatorship owned one. As for the "troll" definition reg got from RAM, imo there is no troll title for anyone who has an account ingame. As for writing some bs at the pnp, well this is inevitable sometimes or it may serve a purpose that is not evident to the general population.

Bottomline is, since the both of you seem young enough, keep posting no matter what. Accept fruitful critisism. Deal with others "attacking" you here. Will help you out eventually. And do bear in mind, that this is actually a game, despite many (unfortunately) have not realised this, even almost after 2 years of playing.

robot out

PS: Where is bookie? JP ? anyone out there ? Endgame? Call it a day ? :lol: Damn, I still have to farm myself west to get things speeded up :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They took their toys and left u play alone....what an evil selfish plan from them
To hide and play without you :)
Hey i got told they replaced you with Tjoy(so u can take revenge on this boy)
Im sure ur nukes wouldnt add much more damage to his farms and walls :)

DeletedUser

thanks once again r2:) and i see my clusters on the world map now:) i feels importent lol:)

DeletedUser

nah dont do that lol i just got my clusters nice and neat:) im waiting for something tho... something importent

DeletedUser

I can send a cookie to Morty and he will hide all ur villages from you :)

DeletedUser

now why would you do that hun? im one of the nicest fallen lords you will ever know;)

:icon_idea:
:icon_neutral:
:icon_smile:
:icon_twisted:

slates9

No problem with you posting here Dan, and as you rightly said, 2 tribes attacking 1 player is perfectly fine. Yes your players had multiple players launching on them, it is after all TribalWars, and I'm proud to say we in BH stick together as a family and help each other out, hence the attacks.

DeletedUser80229

I don't care who post here, just when you post be able to back it up...

DeletedUser79042

Nom nom nom... Bookie barbs are tasty :lol: Nom nom nom....

DeletedUser

r2 can u explain me some thing this bookie guy he is in BH but what the heck with this story lol i saw him some times on the pnp but have no idea who is this guy lol

CORRECTION: sry he was in BH like 2 or 3 weeks ago with like 400 or 300 k pts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

pnp Bookie was playing Petra (THE) account Dan. He was originally in TER as hybookie, then he ditched his ingame acct for a bigger one in THE tribe along time ago (Petra). Hybookie acct was driven till lately by another player in TGoW and then BH.

So, pnp-hybookie=(was)Petra=now deleted after BH did an op on him=hiding now in another THE account. Care to find out who is he in?

DeletedUser

will be interesting lol but i am tried of this war only few players are taking a part like 6 or 7 all others do nothing so i decided i will also do nothing till they get 200 incs on them and then they will start moving as for THE i know only the ex DS members and they seem active and i dont rly talk to the others lol

DeletedUser

Now i really have to hide your villages :)
No word about my new record :(