BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser70594

lol that is funny ... if they really think RANK will make them safe ..

DeletedUser64073

hey guys, nice so see BH is still around :D and loads of the old crew are still at it :p
good luck with the war guys, u better win :p

DeletedUser

Hey Don Kenny,

Nice to see you around again. Don't worry for BH, we have grown even more since you have left.

DeletedUser79042

More onion nukes were launched at TsJ...

Side 1:
Players: theshearjoy
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, S_P

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 16
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 231,439
Side 2: 146,795
Difference: 84,644

chart

ODD now @

5 theshearjoy [BH] 128,05 Mio.

Rim TsJ aces? Bah...:icon_rolleyes: Not going to happen :icon_wink: Not in this lifetime :icon_eek:

robot out

DeletedUser

If I remember, the reason THE wouldn't take you was because you were more then happy to give us information from Erevos. We didn't think you were trust worthy.

I think we were right.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 40
Difference: 76

chart

Side 1: 1,066,776
Side 2: 326,472
Difference: 740,304

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, S_P
Players: sieg1729

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 1,704
Difference: 1,500

chart

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 40
Difference: 116

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,861,801
Side 2: 15,266,133
Difference: 13,404,332

chart

Side 1: 1,444,426
Side 2: 326,472
Difference: 1,117,954

chart

not bad eh? sorry torevive an old thread but love feeding folks there own words told you so :p just wish jp was here to share it :D

my complete bragging is just me been big headed and not in association with my tribe !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We already know BH is big headed don't worry TSJ :p

nah is just me not BH, just wanted to make some folk who personally got on my tits eat there own words, probally brought the tribe into disrepute with my brash comments hope not though as im a gent unless you get on my nerves.

and re read mate me v whoever not tribe v whoever and remote player in the centre of hell (hat off to the players)

so bore off :)

DeletedUser79042

nah is just me not BH, just wanted to make some folk who personally got on my tits eat there own words, probally brought the tribe into disrepute with my brash comments hope not though as im a gent unless you get on my nerves.

and re read mate me v whoever not tribe v whoever and remote player in the centre of hell (hat off to the players)

so bore off :)

Allrighty TsJ. As long as you did not have to drive after those posts of yours :lol:

DeletedUser

haha r2 i dont drive just stagger was trying to find the flame from jp but got bored warned him haha whatever anyway ney year is upon us who is the next victim!

DeletedUser

Where is JP - a parting comment would be nice. I like the lad. He has guts and it would be nice to hear from him on an official basis.

DeletedUser79042

I like the lad. He has guts and it would be nice to hear from him on an official basis.

Memories ... JP belongs there. Some others too. Let it go Parm... :icon_neutral: