BH or HG help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser91224

Well seeing as not much is happening in world 60 atm, and i need something to eat up time while i send out farm crews and build up coins/nobles/nukes, im here to offer help. I will tell you that i will not be putting world 30 as my main priority. I can help with tagging, sending out nukes, sending millitrains, rebuilding troops, that kinda crap. Im bored and need something to eat up time. Plus i wanna kill some phnx troops :D. if your interested add me on skype, which can be found under my avatar on here, or send me a mail in the forums.

DeletedUser79042

I can help with tagging, sending out nukes, sending millitrains, rebuilding troops, that kinda crap
You do not seem to have a will for ... farming, so that kinda excludes you from knowing how to play TW :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71844

I don't even farm and i'm still one of the baddest MF's alive.

Hit me up on skype.

DeletedUser71844

Pajuno has coverted R2 into a member of his cult.

Sadly R2 has been reprogrammed by Pajuno. I suspect he hax0rs him.

DeletedUser79042

Pajuno has coverted R2 into a member of his cult.

Sadly R2 has been reprogrammed by Pajuno. I suspect he hax0rs him.

Do you really think I ever got converted by anyone in this game? :lol: Come on :icon_smile:

I suspect he hax0rs him

I have no idea what that means... Some infraction worth word maybe ? :lol:

DeletedUser71844

It means he hacked your robot system and made you worship him like the rest of his puppets.

If you wanted a real challenge you would join me. If you think you're man (or robot) enough to fight the big bad Phoenx.

DeletedUser79042

It means he hacked your robot system and made you worship him like the rest of his puppets.

If you wanted a real challenge you would join me. If you think you're man (or robot) enough to fight the big bad Phoenx.

The challenge is here and I have posted accordingly in the relevant thread. Crystal clear. Want me to find it for you?

DeletedUser79042

:( if this is true, we have lost the best robot in the world..

Hey. I never left. I assimilated another account like a good old borg :)

Not even if i sent you a friend request?

Noone is excluded. Sorry. Been like this from day... 1 ;)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This part is especially cute. Puppets??

This would imply that players like raven, bronze, r2, bull, Cham, dont have minds of their own. Did you ever think maybe they liked my style, and decided that it's the best, most respected style to have???

I won't even get into just how many players resurfaced when rumors swirled about another big phoenx war. Players from w6, ( where everyone hates me according to Bert) w54, (also another place supposedly nobody liked me), former bh players, former BD players..... And even some from msn Im that I haven't spoken to in literally years....

Everyone knows phoenx is the best. Everyone wants a piece of the glory that can only come from a Pajuno led tribe. Cause face it, no one motivates allies and enemies as much as I do... Culminating in this grandiose, extensive, explosive wars the likes of which are talked about long after their endings....

Just admit it, sfc and smurks.... You wish you could make the grade into phoenx..

DeletedUser

This would imply that players like raven, bronze, r2, bull, Cham, dont have minds of their own. Did you ever think maybe they liked my style, and decided that it's the best, most respected style to have???

I won't even get into just how many players resurfaced when rumors swirled about another big phoenx war. Players from w6, ( where everyone hates me according to Bert) w54, (also another place supposedly nobody liked me), former bh players, former BD players..... And even some from msn Im that I haven't spoken to in literally years....

Everyone knows phoenx is the best. Everyone wants a piece of the glory that can only come from a Pajuno led tribe. Cause face it, no one motivates allies and enemies as much as I do... Culminating in this grandiose, extensive, explosive wars the likes of which are talked about long after their endings....

Just admit it, sfc and smurks.... You wish you could make the grade into phoenx..

I like it how you waited until he was banned before posting this.

All hail pajuno?
Don't make me laugh. There are plenty of dukes as good as you. And believe me there are plenty that are better.

This post is what I referred to in another thread as your arrogance.
Complete bigotry and lack of any originality and character other than the 'i rule' attitude.

Pajuno, it get's old real fast. People are tired of hearing how great you are and it shows lack of character that you feel the need to repeat it over and over again without thinking of anything new and creative to say.

The people that follow you are as cupid as you and they suit you well.

All the dickheads in one place = Phoenx.

I'm sure smurks and SFC are shaking in their high heels, omg, Pajuno has got a load of new players to play his push accounts, let's all start shitting our pants. Don't think so mate.

DeletedUser

Hah PAj the only thing that stoped me to join Phoenx when i was alone and bored on Badlapje it was you and ur mouth.
I have no intention to be a little weel in ur so self claimed uber leadership skill.

DeletedUser

From everything I have read, he's the kind of Duke I would have nuked long ago for being an arrogant ass. Good thing you refused me to join, BH is much better and I haven't found an arrogant ass in here, just people that want to play and win without a daytime soap opera atmosphere.

DeletedUser

ive never once every asked to be in Phoenx. myself and SFC laugh at you guys in our skype chats.:lol: :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.