BH or HG help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Smurks and SFC are more capable than 40% of the members in Phoenx.

DeletedUser91224

This part is especially cute. Puppets??

This would imply that players like raven, bronze, r2, bull, Cham, dont have minds of their own. Did you ever think maybe they liked my style, and decided that it's the best, most respected style to have???

I won't even get into just how many players resurfaced when rumors swirled about another big phoenx war. Players from w6, ( where everyone hates me according to Bert) w54, (also another place supposedly nobody liked me), former bh players, former BD players..... And even some from msn Im that I haven't spoken to in literally years....

Everyone knows phoenx is the best. Everyone wants a piece of the glory that can only come from a Pajuno led tribe. Cause face it, no one motivates allies and enemies as much as I do... Culminating in this grandiose, extensive, explosive wars the likes of which are talked about long after their endings....

Just admit it, sfc and smurks.... You wish you could make the grade into phoenx..

Really? You took something that SFC said in a joking way as serious? Paj youll do anything to state that your the best, wont you?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like it how you waited until he was banned before posting this.

All hail pajuno?
Don't make me laugh. There are plenty of dukes as good as you. And believe me there are plenty that are better.

This post is what I referred to in another thread as your arrogance.
Complete bigotry and lack of any originality and character other than the 'i rule' attitude.

Pajuno, it get's old real fast. People are tired of hearing how great you are and it shows lack of character that you feel the need to repeat it over and over again without thinking of anything new and creative to say.

The people that follow you are as cupid as you and they suit you well.

All the dickheads in one place = Phoenx.

I'm sure smurks and SFC are shaking in their high heels, omg, Pajuno has got a load of new players to play his push accounts, let's all start shitting our pants. Don't think so mate.

sure smurks, say what you want.

Ive been on this pnp stating the same story for four years + now, and bigger, better tribes/players than you have tried to stop me. Im still here, and they arent...

Hah PAj the only thing that stoped me to join Phoenx when i was alone and bored on Badlapje it was you and ur mouth.
I have no intention to be a little weel in ur so self claimed uber leadership skill.

Calarasi.. who the hell wants a buffoon that doesnt understand the church strategies at all?? :icon_razz:

But seriously, you were never good enough to fit into phoenx either.. the fact is, we rely on reliability, teamwork, and self sacrifice to get where we are.. you possess none of that, didnt even possess a directional goal worth achieving...

Ps. you were never going to be allowed to join phoenx, anyways. :lol:

From everything I have read, he's the kind of Duke I would have nuked long ago for being an arrogant ass. Good thing you refused me to join, BH is much better and I haven't found an arrogant ass in here, just people that want to play and win without a daytime soap opera atmosphere.

again, artic.. you would never make the cut. You proclaim yourself against TWC< only to grovel and beg and borrow at their feet before they fell.. now you are paying homage to the weak, mass recruiting family of w30.

I dont understand how everyone likes to be in the majority.. isnt there any players left that prefer to fight from the underdog mentality???

This is a war game, this is all about combat, be it in pnp or not.. If you dont have the heart to admit what i have accomplished yet on this world, then you dont have the heart to understand basic American mentality.. we all love the underdog, even one so cocky as me.. figure that you would rather talk up your enemy some, so that their fall would seem that much better in pnp...

but continue to bash and say how unsuccessful Pajuno and Phoenx are... while you have changed your tribe many times over, pathetic as you are... If you had the courage to stand by your words way back when, i would have some respect for you. Whereas, the way you lick bh buns..... You dont even deserve to be responded too.......

ps. smurks, stop multi accounting in the pnp... you have been trying to use several forum accounts pretty much the entire time i have been reading you....

DeletedUser

Wrong again Pajuno. I'm not Smurks...

Your information is incorret.

And you say all these people would never get into Phoenx?

So you are saying L-train and Dinglenuts have more skill than them?

Or are you finally going to admit that you only recruited them for the sake of mass recruiting and not because of their skill?

DeletedUser

Calarasi.. who the hell wants a buffoon that doesnt understand the church strategies at all?? :icon_razz:

But seriously, you were never good enough to fit into phoenx either.. the fact is, we rely on reliability, teamwork, and self sacrifice to get where we are.. you possess none of that, didnt even possess a directional goal worth achieving...

Ps. you were never going to be allowed to join phoenx, anyways. :lol:

And how do u know i dont understand it?
Do you see how i clustered both accounts i ever used in w30?
Your talking bs.
How do you know if im good or bad as we didnt interacted much?
Again ur the buffon.
I really wanna know what self sacrific you made for Phoenx or any account under heavy atack?
Everyone knows you where using others to do the job and u talk talk and failed to show urself when was hard lol...
The goal i had on that account back than was achieved and i left bored.
The goal now is to have some funn and ignore ur silly verbal parades on forum.
There is nothing whorst than a bad mouth like urs.
As much as i respect some of ur players i dispise you for ur forum presence.

Anyway you where fishing the rong watters asking me if wanna be ur toy.
It seems you have a double personality, forget things and re invent the reallity.
It wasnt me complaing when i took some bonus villages closer to your dead accounts.
If anyone in Phoenx is telling you how great duke you are...well they secretly made bets how far they will go with the Paj so they are testing their ability to suport you every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

again, artic.. you would never make the cut. You proclaim yourself against TWC< only to grovel and beg and borrow at their feet before they fell.. now you are paying homage to the weak, mass recruiting family of w30.

And again with this twc. I never fought them and would never beg or grovel to anyone. As for paying homage, I would only thank those that support me in battle and when your troops die I would pay homage to the dead troops....for it would have been their sacrifice. As far as the time I had applied to Pnx....you told me straight out I was too far away to bother with, your loss, not mine. You wound up with some guy who's nuts dingle and a train that can't go in a straight line....kinda like your thinking patter...all over the place.
As far as mass recruiting....give it up, its an old argument, every tribe recruits their spoils of war and I was a BH spoil of war...not yours, I'd rather delete than be in Pnx.

DeletedUser

sure smurks, say what you want.

ps. smurks, stop multi accounting in the pnp... you have been trying to use several forum accounts pretty much the entire time i have been reading you....

what makes you think this is me? its not bucko so quit with your false accusations, or are you going to send one of your lackeys to get in multiple accounts in the world and get them all punished as well?:icon_neutral: im not leaving this world you know.. all you managed to do was piss me the hell off.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

ok this a spam and against the rules to continue this. closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.