BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

:lol: and that is how the duke does it... i smell a slight roast here... BBQ anyone? pajuno is cooking it ;)

DeletedUser

It's different though. BH has been eating themselves for so long, in fact at least a month and twice the amount of villages... You guys are also taking 1.500 barbs, is that a new strategy?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dert nice to see you here and you have gotten me a few times also old friend.

Cy cute but funny how when Pnx eats one of their own accounts it is put forth as one of the greatest ops of the year.

always so blind to the facts, eh rethae??

Did you forget the facts that 90% of your internals are all safely made behind the lines?? lets not forget all the barbs too that came from all the backline deletions.

I never once addressed the dota operation as anything but what it was. A mad grab for villages that were already under fire, and a mad rush competing with several large and active bh accounts for the villages. I myself grabbed 173 of those villages within a 24 hour period. ( a world 30 record, im quite sure) And ive kept all but the twelve or so that slasher took, and of those 12, 5 have been taken back.

You are obviously ignorant to the skills, timing, and organization that was necessary to successfully execute that operation. Or the fact that it was all done in the very guts of your tribe, in kd 44.

*yawn*

whatever, flirt with dert all you want, you arent going to turn loen to your cause. the fastest way to end this world is the way its going. We eat you, you eat barbs/internals, and we jsut progressively get closer to the single digit kds... ;)

DeletedUser

Cy cute but funny how when Pnx eats one of their own accounts it is put forth as one of the greatest ops of the year.

You've sort of made my points, Rethae.

First, Phoenx does an op to eat a dead account and it makes news - not only because it was done so quickly and effectively, but also because it is so unusual.

For BH, it's an institutional occupation - munch munch munch on internals and barbarians.

The second point is that for the month of January, LoEN and Phoenx were up 2708 caps on BH, while BH had 1600 more caps on themselves then they did on Phoenx and LoEN accounts. That doesn't even count barbs.

For the most part, Phoenx takes internals when it has to - in Dota's case, it was a frontline account hotly contested where Phoenx was in a race with BH for easy villas. Phoenx prefers to spend nobles on enemy villas - always has.

People can draw their own conclusions about the difference in style ...

DeletedUser79042

Robot, it looks like BH is winning the war against their internals, though ...

CY, I simply fail to understand how some people keep playing this game by doing ONLY that. :icon_rolleyes:

A mad grab for villages that were already under fire, and a mad rush competing with several large and active bh accounts for the villages.

You might want to add the fact, that closeby - borderline mammoth BH players knew that an internalling operation of the dota account had begun. Meh... ex McMellow barbarians were more juicy :lol:

I myself grabbed 173 of those villages within a 24 hour period. (a world 30 record, im quite sure)

Paj, the confederates LOST the war! Release those coplayers slaves of yours ASAP! (you may keep Django! :lol:)

You are obviously ignorant to the skills, timing, and organization that was necessary to successfully execute that operation. Or the fact that it was all done in the very guts of your tribe, in kd 44.

She is ignorant as to the whole picture - as she allways has been ever since the "shipley deals" and the recruiting spree of ex =HG= (the "Academy" tribe :icon_razz:). So, since this is the case in the strategic level, I am not surprised that this is so, in the tactical level.

I am pretty sure that BH cannot turn things around anymore and will eventually have the fate of RAM this year.

All according to the "rank 1. tribe" curse mandates :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105365

I am pretty sure that BH cannot turn things around anymore and will eventually have the fate of RAM this year.

All according to the "rank 1. tribe" curse mandates :icon_biggrin:

I dont know R2...If BH is able to recruit some non barb/internal eating co's things can turn around. BH needs real top dogg players to help them....and those players must hate munching on barbs only...Its depressing. But we never know, momentum can shift...EDS is one of there top players that is not an internal muncher and few others. At the moment it seems BH is dying just as RAM did when all RL players left...But if they can get good co's onboard and few good ops...Things can change.

BH still posses the fire power to unleash hell....But that window of opportunity is closing.

DeletedUser

Things are not always as black and white as Pajuno would like us to believe, this war is still only in the early stages. Its a simple numbers game and everyone in BH is fully aware of that and have been for some time. Pajuno spouting that the war is all but won is in my opinion trying to convince himself that things are good for Pnx.

He needs to do this as many in Pnx are starting to realise what BH have known for a very long time. Pnx cannot noble its way to victory unless BH becomes so inactive that they can do so. This simply wont happen :) Yes there are large numbers of villages been internalled but months ago we were clearing 9k barbs so we are more than on top of the game in that department. In the past some in BH were outraged by Pajunos outlandish comments but now understand that he makes them out of a necessity to keep Pnx going so most just laugh at him now and some (including myself) actually feel sorry for him.

Correct me if I am wrong but the world is won by owning a certain % of the worlds villages... right? if thats the case then far from well on the way to been over BH is still winning by 3-4000 villages.

EDS

DeletedUser

He needs to do this as many in Pnx are starting to realise what BH have known for a very long time. Pnx cannot noble its way to victory unless BH becomes so inactive that they can do so. This simply wont happen :) Yes there are large numbers of villages been internalled but months ago we were clearing 9k barbs so we are more than on top of the game in that department. In the past some in BH were outraged by Pajunos outlandish comments but now understand that he makes them out of a necessity to keep Pnx going so most just laugh at him now and some (including myself) actually feel sorry for him.

EDS

EDS - Phoenx has never ever had a morale problem. Not in the war against BD, not against RAM, and not against BH.

You underestimate them. Pajuno doesn't need to "rally the troops" to keep them going, or deceive them into thinking things are different then they are.

Trust me, it's not a situation where someone has to be a cheerleader to keep them going. Most of Phoenx play for the sheer joy of taking enemy villas. It's why their war caps have always greatly outnumbered their internals and barbs. If anything, BH fighting back and making it a struggle increases their will to play.

Just saying.

DeletedUser

Sorry Cy, we will just have to agree to disagree in this matter, I wasnt referring to morale regarding pnx thinking they would lose but the time scale of the task that lay ahead if they were to have any chance of winning... eventually.

I cant go into details as to why this is common knowledge in BH and without telling you/showing you I respect your opinion to think otherwise.

I was rather hoping for a response from pajuno so we could all have a few more belly laughs but I guess he is busy with his lady friends right now (internal joke :p)

EDS

DeletedUser

oh bronse.. buddy ole pal... ill break you soon enough :lol: (prob not.... shhh dont ask, and i wont tell...)

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
smurks my old friend, I am here if you want to try :) lol many are trying now and many will try again, I know this, Phoneix know this, we are here and will be here in 6 months, a year what ever it takes :) if you are still here ??? which account will you be on then ? lol :)

DeletedUser

oh god bronse :lol: you know where ill be... ill be in my last stop...:3 where i am right now! Ill be in Wasted Memories. Ill be home. i will keep on fighting until you take my last village away from me! ;) im ready when you are my friend... lift me up to the highest level and then lay me down when i reach the clouds!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Things are not always as black and white as Pajuno would like us to believe, this war is still only in the early stages. Its a simple numbers game and everyone in BH is fully aware of that and have been for some time. Pajuno spouting that the war is all but won is in my opinion trying to convince himself that things are good for Pnx.

Correct me if I am wrong but the world is won by owning a certain % of the worlds villages... right? if thats the case then far from well on the way to been over BH is still winning by 3-4000 villages.

EDS

Well sir, here you go.

1. Phoenx has pushed into kd 44. Blackmailed and pajuno accounts are actually stronger than ever, and gearing up for the next conquest.

Where has BH EVER pushed into Phoenx territory?? Oh yes, when Inflrc and Chamicha accounts were completely surrounded. That was about the only time bh did some pushing, and hate to tell you... Most of those days we were beating you statistically as a tribe.

2. Phoenx and LoEN are gaining on every front.

You lost a combined 2700 villages to Phoenx/LoEN last month. Thats 50 members vs your 56, thats with BH's 12 of the top 20 accounts. Thats with all the barbs, internals, and inactive accounts that bh has.

Oh yeah, and that was just last month.

3. Checking the month of january, Phoenx has not lost a single day. the closest its been was a 39 caps to 37, but besides that?? Bh just isnt showing up at any point.

4. Rand, cheesy, hama, bibhu, avan, the list grows longer and longer of BH accounts going barb. You preach about morale and how i have to lie??

how about you start admitting the facts. Even your sterling record has been tarnished since the new year began....

You are a boastful 63-102 since the year began, not counting the losses you took while bh sitters did a stupendous job defending you...
Yet here you are challenging me in the pnp??

Do your tribe a favor, go ingame and do some sitting. Kd 53/55/44 are all in trouble... and i know davepowah could use some sitting relief.. its hard to defend when all your stacks are disapearing. :D

But seriously, you waste your time in the pnp for what purpose? Now, i can statistically shut you up, we can look at all the accounts that have gone and are in the process of going..

*yawn* sure, im sure its all laughs when you are losing this badly. i know we are having a good time... especially once we free up kd 55 from dave. ;)

DeletedUser

Why did I post, please see above. Thats why, there are so many things wrong with the above post I dont even know where to begin.... so I wont bother.

EDS

DeletedUser44039

im getting tempted to pick a bh account just to make things more interesting

DeletedUser71844

I've only been back for 2 minutes and already the Phoenx boot licking makes me sick.

Let's all talk about how great Phoenx are blady blady blaa get some new spiel man.