BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser91224

I thought it was smurks and the robot who were bff's... I guess I'm just mistaken.

DeletedUser

No it's me and sfc that are bff... Him and I are brothers. None here besides him are my friends

DeletedUser79042

Oh god Robot run its a 3PO unit that wants to be friends with you that is worse then vader wanting a friendship.

No need 2 run. I can see them all from afar :lol:

[spoil]
050329darksidehmed12pgr.jpg

[/spoil]

Thanks for concern though :)

DeletedUser

How much i miss world 30...We where hammering Phoenix back in my days and BH north attacks was very over whelming...LOEN simply sucks and pretty much only obeys Paj's commands so it would of been nice to get rid of LOEN as well. BH and PHOENIX will be that last great war od wolrd 30...I believe both tribes have earned bragging rights. Phoenix is small, but they can pack a punch and are very well organized and not affraid. They can snipe all day and all night. I wish both sides the best...I sure wish RAM was still around with karma and crew...he would of loved this ;)

DeletedUser

You claim to love ram yet you never lifted a finger to come back and help us

DeletedUser91224

If that's Kanipuppeli you're refering to, he helped you best by NOT coming back :icon_cool:

I came back once. It worked pretty well. Played Irock for a few days. Took a few phnx villages, killed a nuke or two and then had to leave... I came back about 2 months later to some account that i forgot the name of. I was starting to build it back up but then got locked up for a bit.

But anyways, maybe i should sit some LoEN accounts. Im sure id do better than half those you have left :lol:

DeletedUser

You claim to love ram yet you never lifted a finger to come back and help us

Lol, dude who is the "us". You are not RAM. Why can't you ge that ? We screwed you when you played the hulk account you piece of crap. So quit thinking of yourself as a RAM player. You are like a f'ing prostitute that RAM/HG uses to keep accounts active. So don't go around telling others that they are not loyal to RAM coz you weren't so just shut up. You and sfc can go and but fudge all you want just keep us away from the details coz no one ever cared and ever will. Jeez

DeletedUser

Lol, dude who is the "us". You are not RAM. Why can't you ge that ? We screwed you when you played the hulk account you piece of crap. So quit thinking of yourself as a RAM player. You are like a f'ing prostitute that RAM/HG uses to keep accounts active. So don't go around telling others that they are not loyal to RAM coz you weren't so just shut up. You and sfc can go and but fudge all you want just keep us away from the details coz no one ever cared and ever will. Jeez

Lol your a pissy little kid now arnt you. I don't sweat anything you say because I was mostly nukes on hulk and it took you guys a long ass time to noble it. Laughable at how many of you it took.. Anyway Tommy your garbage so get out of here.

DeletedUser79042

A turning point? :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 198
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,017,838
Side 2: 1,846,590
Difference: 828,752

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 38
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 305,076
Side 2: 344,583
Difference: 39,507

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 102,245
Side 2: 26,647
Difference: 75,598

chart

[/spoil]

Or do BH nukes burn diesel and they have to refuel? Something like 300 hours away? :lol:

PS: I guess RAM Rests In Pieces (aka R.I.P.) for along time now. So, no need for all this fuss. Right ?