BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser99939

Worse against who ? Ram never rimmed me bh never defeated me sooo;) I haunt a clue what your talking about. Anyway I still have villages in this world so I hold all the leverage in this argument and you don't. :) keep those stats up my hound friends:)

Whatever you say smurky :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol war you have always sucked so your words mean nothing to me. You play like (l-train) :lol: no wonder I'm anally man handling him xD I would like to thank noob for sitting me in my time of sickness you payment will reach you in a week

DeletedUser99939

Lol war you have always sucked so your words mean nothing to me. You play like (l-train) :lol: no wonder I'm anally man handling him xD I would like to thank noob for sitting me in my time of sickness you payment will reach you in a week

lol who left for Ram because he got rimmed in Celts? Oh ya Smurks a.k.a reg wind poor poor smurky:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

This thread is about bh and Phoenix so war don't make this about me;) and to finish this I didn't get rimmed dippy. I left smurks at it's peak to play mavfan. You guys rimmed mr.saxi. So claiming victory over me is silly and infant wrong. Funny though. I'll post the weekly stats on Friday :) good luck BH (I know you won't need it)

inflrc

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 3
Difference: 104
wow phoenx your lacking... xD i expected more.

As you are just a spectator, you don't know real war stats...
It's BH: 227 vs PNX: 4

And as your analysis is poor, I will clarify to you that these numbers don't mean nothing.
I've experienced in the THE vs DECIDE war worse numbers and had overcome them.

DeletedUser79042

This is interesting.

Mme Retha declares ... late hours yesterday (17th)

Massive attacks and noblings of Phoenx villages start from the 16th... (23:34:15) - Wildcats starring :lol:

So, we have another Pearl Harbour incindent. Remember that the ... Japans, lost in the end ? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

I am not racist. They were "Japans" right ? Abbr. for Japanese. Like BH is probably abbr.for ... BD :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

them are fighting words indeed sfc ;).. hes just lucky hes not a target of mine ...:icon_wink: yet:icon_cool:

and if i were truly doing the true "war stats" i would have taken it from the time of declaration; so sir please jump off my back and be a good monkey .

DeletedUser44039

this came earlier than i imagined, and i cant open my skype :/

DeletedUser

"japs" word isnt good to be used where japan peoples can see R2
is like nigger or other mean words peoples adopted with no bad intentions, just because for some sound better.

DeletedUser79042

"japs" word isnt good to be used where japan peoples can see R2
Despite I spent several months in the states once upon the time, I did not observe the same resemblance as to the "nigger" definition, but you obviously know better, so I agree and will edit. (Yet it is a wide used abbreviation in all the WWII movies I have watched though :) ).

Still I see no comment as to the attack launch date/time and the decleration date/time. Not, that it matters. Besides if we go back to history, BD never declared - hence my comment.

Oh and I must also bring up that the definition of a "push" account is in use from BH. Unless Parm is back, so I take that back. There was no need for that since you are all megaplayers. Right noob et al ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this world keeps on there will be a movie about world 30....

DeletedUser

Ooooh, another war.

:: goes to dust off her rather rusty sword and Opera browser ::

But I agree, there needs to be a better declaration, Rethae. No offense - but momentous times call for spectacular declarations.

DeletedUser

Howdy r2d3,

As you mentionned a war declaration doesn't mean much but since this is not the first time someone says we started before the declaration I just want to point out we declared on the 16 at 22:00:00 (give or take a minute or two). Our first cap happen almost 1.5h after the declaration.

Thanks

silvereclipes

Howdy r2d3,

As you mentionned a war declaration doesn't mean much but since this is not the first time someone says we started before the declaration I just want to point out we declared on the 16 at 22:00:00 (give or take a minute or two). Our first cap happen almost 1.5h after the declaration.

Thanks

Actually it was three hours before but who's counting.

Jason Is Everywhere (550|552) K55 9455 ArianaPowAh WildCats 2012-03-16 19:00:43
Gun Turret #1029 (538|548) K55 9773 dota rifleman WildCats 2012-03-16 19:00:33
The tribe Berserk Hounds declared war on tribe Phoenix! Mar 16,2012 22:02