BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

Wow. Even si popped up to "defend" your case. There was really no need. I am sorry for some probable incorrect intel, but to me the only date time I got to calculate was the pnp one. How could I know if there was a decleration earlier ingame?
So, according to this, Retahe went public on the 2012,March 17th, 00:02. And you first cap was on the late hours of the 16th. That ensuring an earlier launch has taken place. Probably alot of time before the ingame declaration - I would not know.

As I said and you guys said, it really does not matter anymore. You took your decision and striked first. It is only understandable. Those with the most troops usually do. We will have to wait to see if that will be the decisive factor in the process. I still see no answer as to the usage of the pushed parmenion account. Or are you too girly to admit that you did a small foul there? (I repeat that if parm is playing, I will stop repeating this).

Oh and good job so far by the usual super players (I truly believe this as you know and that is why I insist on the parmenion usage issue). Phoenx is doing miserable anyway ;)

PS You probably will not believe it, but my other PC showed a 24 hr difference on the pnp timing - hence my comment for 24 hrs difference. I -as you observed- admit that there was just some few hours - still an earlier launch...

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

no it was not because Wild launched from villages one square away, I declared on the pnp and in game at the same time, for some reason it is showing a day later here.

silvereclipes

funny this is what I find on that village history. Not doing a copy paste but a direct link to TW Stats.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=9287

It shows the conquer well over an hour after we declared

Warhammer records take from server time an post it on it, call it a better mouse trap that is faster then mapco since i checked my takes compared to report takes an the times match up. but like i said who cares its all about war an its the way we like it, as snafu says if we're not being attacked or attacking we're not happy.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

no it was not because Wild launched from villages one square away, I declared on the pnp and in game at the same time, for some reason it is showing a day later here.

I am not going to "defend" Phoenx's incompetence against this massive frontline assault. I will just observe that they were not doing what you thought they were doing. Preparing for war with you by stacking the frontlines with the most respectable BH players. Maybe they actually never saw that coming, despite the "friendly" posts by all of you... We will see.

PS. Still a blank answer for parmenion's account. Noone wants to share? Noone wants to get banned? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Robot if u ask me Phoenx looked like they wanted to scare BH to nap HG so they can eat them in peace for, only them and than turn back to BH.
So i would say atacking them(those who atack) did the best for them on the long term.
Im sure Phoenx will not counter till they arent done with HG as they didnt atacked RAM till they didnt finished D2.
Paj will not be worried till the line inst in k63-k65 so all those on the line are the shield with their own troups.
It depends on BH if its advancing fast or slow or will bite a bit or too much and bounce back like Phoenx did with RAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Very good hypothesis. But the world has changed now. And BH is not ,,, RAM (or even worse D2). At least not the players attacking Phoenx. If a serious breach is made, things will be really bad for Phoenx. And stamina will not work in this case (ok Phoenxians?). It is a matter of numbers, since active, big and good players are attacking.

Im sure Phoenx will not counter till they arent done with HG as they didnt atacked RAM till they didnt finished D2.
This will be a foul strategy. Very interesting to observe if they take that road.

DeletedUser

If we follow that logic then yours mean nothing too. You Suck in game :lol:

lol cham and you have any knowledge of this how? you never have attacked me up until now and oh you killed a few nukes while im sleeping and you wish to base my skill and game play off that? your just a dip with a bunch of nukes beqa ive been nothing but nice to you i would like the same in return.

slates9

Actually, hate to be the prickly one here but I do so hate silly claims about "they hit before they declared", it's always bugged me.

Retha declared, on these forums at 00:02 (forum time) on the 17th of March.

"All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:41" - This is said at the bottom of your forum pages.

So therefore, Retha declared at 22:02 GMT.

I'm sure TWStats isn't so inaccurate it misses out 4 and a half hours. The times on TWStats are GMT, e.g. 2012-03-19 22:40:07 GMT (That's at the bottom of TWStats).

WildCats' first conquer, according to TWStats were these two villages (the same silvereclipse C&P)

Village___________________Points________ Old player_________New player_________Time conquered

[K-55] MC 34 BH (550|552) K55----9,455-------ArianaPowAh [Phoenx]---WildCats [BH]-------2012-03-16 23:47:53
[K-55] MC 32 BH (538|548) K55----9,773-------dota rifleman [Phoenx]---WildCats [BH]-------2012-03-16 23:34:15

(Here's a link :icon_wink: Clicky here)

So that's put Wild's conquers' (the first BH had against Phoenx) over an hour and a half after the declaration.

I'm a stickler for details, because no argument is ever fun without complicating it with details :)

DeletedUser79042

So, according to this, Retahe went public on the 2012,March 17th, 00:02. And you first cap was on the late hours of the 16th. That ensuring an earlier launch has taken place. Probably alot of time before the ingame declaration

slates, you probably did not read all of it - or you just consider the captures as ... war.

But it is allways nice to see you around ... doing the math :lol:

and as I promised:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: 17/03/2012 00:00:00 to 20/03/2012 10:49:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 437
Side 2: 261
Difference: 176

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,211,806
Side 2: 2,402,636
Difference: 1,809,170

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

hm. that must be the one playing ... parm. A dwarf for sure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Oh and I must also bring up that the definition of a "push" account is in use from BH. Unless Parm is back, so I take that back. There was no need for that since you are all megaplayers. Right noob et al ?
You are obviously a bad pnp pupil :lol: Not reading all the posts eh? :lol: :lol:

[spoil]
(and please spare me from the "we found a pilot" excuse. please.)
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

there is no such thing as a push account anymore last i recall.
at least incriminated by tw laws :)

DeletedUser91224

As is your usual, rethae... you are full of shit.

I have sat back and watched you lie to your tribe daily, and now i finally see what some could say would be a "ballsy declaration".... yet all i see is more lies to the world instead of just your tribe.

Take your few piddly villages, run your pathetic operations. Everyone knows you licked HG buttocks, everyone knows you are in the process of licking LOEN buttocks. No matter what happens, Phoenx has lived according to Phoenx Rules. No one will say we bent over backwards, putting our tongues where they dont belong. :icon_redface:

But now, you will permit LoEN and HG to survive... while we proceed to do what needs to be done. Remove the new TWC tribe, the new "superpower" that will unite the world... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh boy, laugh your laughs, brt and wild... now i have no reason to be nice.. now i have no reason to ignore the Huggers to my north... have you finished your alliance offer to LoEN yet??? Im willing to bet something is figured out, we all know you wouldnt have the balls to declare otherwise. :icon_razz:

ps. ROFL. as is your typical bh/TWC style, i notice you are KISSING Beqa and luis ass. How does that taste, btw??? :lol: Is there anyone left on W30 whose ass you didnt kiss?

"LIES! HUGGERS! ASS KISSERS!" -Pajuno

EDIT: GO GO BH GO! ROBOTS NEVER LOSE!

DeletedUser79042

there is no such thing as a push account anymore last i recall.
at least incriminated by tw laws :)

hmmm. I would not be so sure about it - even though I remember the "push" rule been changed some 1-1.5 years ago.
Want me to check it out ? :icon_wink:

EDIT: GO GO BH GO! ROBOTS* NEVER LOSE!

*canines :lol: