BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Worse against who ? Ram never rimmed me bh never defeated me sooo;) I haunt a clue what your talking about. Anyway I still have villages in this world so I hold all the leverage in this argument and you don't. :) keep those stats up my hound friends:)

Um, you left your account when BH was nobling you. RAM did rim you btw, and we made you quit remember?

DeletedUser

i left my account when BH was nobling me? xD i had no incomings from BH when i decided to leave. hell i was attacking BH members. KSI maliki or something along those lines. i left because i was fed up with the leadership of celts and all those noobs were brain washed, but then again im sure you have a better recollection of my own account then i do because everyone just so happens to remember what went down on my account better then me.

DeletedUser

I expect this to be... interesting- and it'll be exciting to watch this all play out. I'm supporting Phoenx all the way- and would wish them luck but they don't need it. :axemen: Seriously, I used to take BH villages like they were nothing- not like it's hard. If bobby can do it- anyone can. Plus- BH can't win a war without merging!

DeletedUser71844

I expect this to be... interesting- and it'll be exciting to watch this all play out. I'm supporting Phoenx all the way- and would wish them luck but they don't need it. :axemen: Seriously, I used to take BH villages like they were nothing- not like it's hard. If bobby can do it- anyone can. Plus- BH can't win a war without merging!

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: 17/03/2012 00:02:00 to 22/03/2012 12:51:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 641
Side 2: 60
Difference: 581

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,223,484
Side 2: 556,773
Difference: 5,666,711

chart

Can't win a war without merging huh? :icon_eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rzkCkFIus&feature=g-all-c&context=G2c33c7cFAAAAAAAAIAA
^^^ Pajuno needs to spend less time doing this ^^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

... calculated losses etc etc... And we suddenly go back to 2010. The name was BD back then eh? Is it the "H"'s turn now? We will see :lol:

DeletedUser105170

man these guys are still fighting its been like 2 years :p

DeletedUser

... calculated losses etc etc... And we suddenly go back to 2010. The name was BD back then eh? Is it the "H"'s turn now? We will see :lol:

Yeah but who will help them this time? LOEN? :lol:

DeletedUser91224

Your just eating "inactives" :icon_idea:

DeletedUser79042

hmmm.. 1 week after declaration, things are not looking as bad as they were supposed to. Maybe the "calculated losses" theory is in effect after all... :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 876
Side 2: 572
Difference: 304

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,401,797
Side 2: 5,299,158
Difference: 3,102,639

chart

LAST UPDATE: I am having a bit of a boredom time farming the farmless W62. I do not think any one would mind if I jump in and help the weak ? It is just a game. Right? :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

lol, I find Paj amusing. He accused me making a deal with Loen but I know that he is sharing forums with them and Pnx new super secret scripts that are really a copy of our Mapco

DeletedUser

no sign of ravenj
im missing also readin enemy tribe forums from w14 :)

DeletedUser

Having used both Mapco and Phoenix WarMachine, I can assure you that it is not a copy. It has many of the same functions (functions which Phoenix members suggested Troikos add to MapCo in the first place, IIRC) but they are not the same.

And since I've broken whatever spoken or unspoken PnP ban exists in order to say that, I'm gonna go the full mile and give my professional* opinion on the war so far:

Despite the rumours that BH had gotten fat, sloppy, and inactive... they are proving themselves to still be the fighting Machines that rocked our world several times in the past. The initial launch was well planned, coordinated, and properly overwhelming with the sheer volume of incomings. Perhaps even more telling, it came without warning. No leaks to the enemy about the day, time, or initial targets. Kudos to you on that.

Phoenix got hit hard. Several frontline accounts weren't prepared. Despite the fact that Phoenix says they knew this war was coming, either they didn't believe it would come so soon, or those players weren't following instructions from their Duke to ready their fronts. Either way, it's pretty standard stuff for late world.

Because, really, nobody plays at the top of their game anymore... they think their size and reputations will protect them, and when they get hit, they suddenly realize they have something important to do in Real Life. The prospect of defending - day in, day out - for the next several months is just not that appealing. The game is no longer fun. They quit. Their tribemates can't find the will to play and slowly go inactive. The forums fill with support requests, and the skype chat goes silent.

But one thing I've learned in my time in Phoenix, is that they are not your standard players.

The skype chat is more alive now than it's been for months (and not just with csiz's stories of the good old days on w6 : ). The member list is green and blue, not yellow and red. The support forums are empty (hey - that's not always a good thing guys. It's okay to request some support, ya know!) and the members are grinning and baring their teeth.

It has been proven time and time again, that size doesn't win wars. Points don't win wars. War stats can be twisted to show just about anything you want, and you can expect the agressor to put up some pretty impressive numbers before things turn around. What makes the difference in the long run, is activity levels.

Can Phoenix keep up their activity and enthusiasm in the face of this onslaught? Sorry, I don't have Paj's crystal ball to make those kind of predictions. I can say, that if Phoenix does prevail, they are doing so in the face on incredible odds, against a very good, and very active, enemy. It's gonna take skill, hard work, and stubborn determination.

And if anyone can pull that off, it's Phoenix**.

- RavenJ

*I don't mean "professional" as in "being paid for fighting in this war" of course. That would be against the rules. But as someone who makes a point of being in the thick of things, I believe my opinion counts for something. I don't claim to be the best defender on w30 (and never have) but I'd be comfortable claiming that I've defended more hours, on more sits, in more tribes, than anyone else currently playing w30. Anyone wanting to challenge me on that is welcome to do so.

** After all, Phoenix already has to put up with Paj on a regular basis. What is BH next to our own loud-mouthed, insulting, arguing, and demanding Duke?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

no sign of ravenj
pfft :icon_razz:

I do not think any one would mind if I jump in and help the weak ? It is just a game. Right?
I have applied for an account at the southern part of the world as it is being hit by a larger force. Whoever is attacking this part, better get prepared. I will kill you all, regardless of old acquantances and friendships. I s**t you not :icon_twisted:

You can of course kill my troops back :) I do not mind. They will regenerate as allways. :)

I hope we all have fun and still be friends :icon_razz:

robot out

PS Noone has given me an account yet. I am trying :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

r2, we'd give you an account in an instant, you know that. But seriously, let BH have a chance to put up some nice stats before we let you at them. It's good for their morale ;)

DeletedUser

Shh, r2: most of Phoenix doesn't know I am pro-BH.

Those Canadians hav always rocked my world. :D