BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

Having used both Mapco and Phoenix WarMachine, I can assure you that it is not a copy. It has many of the same functions (functions which Phoenix members suggested Troikos add to MapCo in the first place, IIRC) but they are not the same.

And since I've broken whatever spoken or unspoken PnP ban exists in order to say that, I'm gonna go the full mile and give my professional* opinion on the war so far:

Despite the rumours that BH had gotten fat, sloppy, and inactive... they are proving themselves to still be the fighting Machines that rocked our world several times in the past. The initial launch was well planned, coordinated, and properly overwhelming with the sheer volume of incomings. Perhaps even more telling, it came without warning. No leaks to the enemy about the day, time, or initial targets. Kudos to you on that.

Phoenix got hit hard. Several frontline accounts weren't prepared. Despite the fact that Phoenix says they knew this war was coming, either they didn't believe it would come so soon, or those players weren't following instructions from their Duke to ready their fronts. Either way, it's pretty standard stuff for late world.

Because, really, nobody plays at the top of their game anymore... they think their size and reputations will protect them, and when they get hit, they suddenly realize they have something important to do in Real Life. The prospect of defending - day in, day out - for the next several months is just not that appealing. The game is no longer fun. They quit. Their tribemates can't find the will to play and slowly go inactive. The forums fill with support requests, and the skype chat goes silent.

But one thing I've learned in my time in Phoenix, is that they are
not your standard players.

The skype chat is more alive now than it's been for months (and not just with csiz's stories of the good old days on w6 : ). The member list is green and blue, not yellow and red. The support forums are empty (hey - that's not always a good thing guys. It's okay to request
some support, ya know!) and the members are grinning and baring their teeth.

It has been proven time and time again, that size doesn't win wars. Points don't win wars. War stats can be twisted to show just about anything you want, and you can expect the agressor to put up some pretty impressive numbers before things turn around. What makes the difference in the long run, is activity levels.

Can Phoenix keep up their activity and enthusiasm in the face of this onslaught? Sorry, I don't have Paj's crystal ball to make those kind of predictions. I can say, that if Phoenix
does prevail, they are doing so in the face on incredible odds, against a very good, and very active, enemy. It's gonna take skill, hard work, and stubborn determination.

And if anyone can pull that off, it's Phoenix**.

- RavenJ

*I don't mean "professional" as in "being paid for fighting in this war" of course. That would be against the rules. But as someone who makes a point of being in the thick of things, I believe my opinion counts for something. I don't claim to be the best defender on w30 (and never have) but I'd be comfortable claiming that I've defended more hours, on more sits, in more tribes, than anyone else currently playing w30. Anyone wanting to challenge me on that is welcome to do so.

** After all, Phoenix already has to put up with Paj on a regular basis. What is BH next to our own loud-mouthed, insulting, arguing, and demanding Duke
?

Just bumbing this here, so it does not get lost by my spamming abilities :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, I find Paj amusing. He accused me making a deal with Loen but I know that he is sharing forums with them and Pnx new super secret scripts that are really a copy of our Mapco

Um, while your at it..

I also accused you of Napping Shipley's VLR tribe in the crux of the Ram war. (that was true fact)

i also accused you (BH) of sitting Phoenx enemies... (That was true and also confirmed. )

I accused you of Napping HG, which also then occurred. Your skype logs of my convos have all been doctored, its ok. echao/dark both showed me some interesting Logs of your own chats...

So, 3 out of 4 isnt bad, but then again.. the LoEN tie has not been confirmed either way... So if you ask me, i believe you are still pumping your spy from LoEN. In the days of the alliance, that used to be Dertefuel..

Anyways, you keep believing the delusional lies you wish to believe.. I left w6 cause i was bored, and w30 was the new challenge.. not because i "couldnt win". Seriously, get your head out of your ass.. because until BH convinced Phoenx to stay, i NEVER wanted to win ANY world.... w6 included. I play for the respect of being the baddest ass tribe out there, playing by our rules.. Not hugging/merging for the win...

and as yet another "world war" goes public, yet another enemy spreads lies and predicts my doom... Yet again, the stats are massively against us... *yawn*...

Save your breath, save your lies, let the fighting do the talking... cause this isnt a battle, its a marathon.... and your going to need both/everything you have...

R2: you know where to find me. Also, stop letting the stats bother you.. it gives Phoenxites a goal to aim for.... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol paj now listen here. your the biggest fraud here. the fact that you think your so superior to everyone just bothers me. no one cares about what you have to say anymore. just sit in your corner be quiet. your just like Fraseryeah!... a loud mouth bully that wont die.. and look at him now... he died here moved to world 55 and we killed him there. with ease at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Um, while your at it..

I also accused you of Napping Shipley's VLR tribe in the crux of the Ram war. (that was true fact)

i also accused you (BH) of sitting Phoenx enemies... (That was true and also confirmed. )

I accused you of Napping HG, which also then occurred. Your skype logs of my convos have all been doctored, its ok. echao/dark both showed me some interesting Logs of your own chats...

So, 3 out of 4 isnt bad, but then again.. the LoEN tie has not been confirmed either way... So if you ask me, i believe you are still pumping your spy from LoEN. In the days of the alliance, that used to be Dertefuel..

Anyways, you keep believing the delusional lies you wish to believe.. I left w6 cause i was bored, and w30 was the new challenge.. not because i "couldnt win". Seriously, get your head out of your ass.. because until BH convinced Phoenx to stay, i NEVER wanted to win ANY world.... w6 included. I play for the respect of being the baddest ass tribe out there, playing by our rules.. Not hugging/merging for the win...

and as yet another "world war" goes public, yet another enemy spreads lies and predicts my doom... Yet again, the stats are massively against us... *yawn*...

Save your breath, save your lies, let the fighting do the talking... cause this isnt a battle, its a marathon.... and your going to need both/everything you have...

R2: you know where to find me. Also, stop letting the stats bother you.. it gives Phoenxites a goal to aim for.... :icon_razz:

If not for BH, RAM would still be taking your K's from you.. Before i left, RAM was beating you by a lot. When i came back everyone was hitting RAM. Who will save you now, paj? LOEN? Dont give me that crap about not asking for help either. Somewhere, somehow, BH got a cry for help from someone. And they answered it.

DeletedUser

I don't see why he should shit up when he is right. :icon_wink:

It took the help of BH and Loen to beat RAM.

It took the help of RAM and Loen to beat BD.

Those are facts. Everytime they went to war against a bigger enemy, they were losing villages quickly until other tribes joined in.

You can all go read old war threads. It is obvious.

DeletedUser79042

From that post, anyone would conclude that at least BH beat up Legion without help, as Phoenx beat the rest of the world with help. :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't see why he should shit up when he is right. :icon_wink:

It took the help of BH and Loen to beat RAM.

It took the help of RAM and Loen to beat BD.

Those are facts. Everytime they went to war against a bigger enemy, they were losing villages quickly until other tribes joined in.

You can all go read old war threads. It is obvious.

Hahahaa..

While your spouting "facts".. lets talk about you.

What war has Noobaxes been a part of the winning team??? What grounds do you dare put your super pedestal upon that you can look down your nose at me?>

Whether or not Phoenx has had help, we have won every war we have ever been involved in. Lets go down your list??

PMP vs TWC.. wasnt this the move where you pulled the coup and put karma in power over shipley's baby?? Laymens terms, Merge for the win.

TWC vs Phoenx... Hmm.. .what did you do here? you pulled the plug on a very successful operation, and permitted the duke of your enemy to survive... and then outlast your own tribe. Oh ya, cause you switched sides and did your worst to ruin your tribe from the inside. Kudos, benedict.

BH vs Hammer.. Merge for the win??

BH vs THE .... Merge/mass recruit for the win.

BH vs Legion ... Merge for the win, yet again???

BH vs Ram.... Nap for the "win"??? :icon_rolleyes:

BH vs LoEN.... Still going, not making much progress due to excuses of three other fronts...

BH vs Phoenx... Merged in MF, Merged in CH/ST, created a NAP with longtime enemies HG, and supposed ARCH ENEMY ECHAO is forgiven...

All so you can fight a tribe of 26 individuals, upon whom the odds are ridiculously stacked against us... all while berating, insulting, and doing your damndest to take our credit away....

Moral of this story? No matter how or when we win, you will always have an excuse to try to diminish our accomplishments. Where is the noob who felt phoenx earned its place here?? where is the noob that told me he wished Phoenx would be here at the end to win??? Oh yes, he is in BH.. and when Phoenx was doing BH's dirty work, it was ok to approve of us.. now that we stand up to you, we are the worst tribe to ever grace Tw.net, and we dont even deserve the pixels that make up my villages.....

Dude, wars are won by defending and fighting. There is no Phoenx to do your dirty work this time... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I still think Phx is a very good tribe, but you make your accomplishments as being so awesome that it makes you look bad and arrogant. There is always a context to everything, but you seem to want to take the credit for everything.

We will not have the arrogance other tribes showed that led to their doom. We know ourselves and what we can do, we know our enemy very well and what you can do.

Behind all the legendary talks, you are being played by TW players that are not much different than many others. You make a lot of hidden deals and are not trustable.

We would have prefered to win this world with you, but you were not interested. :icon_wink:

To come back on Raven toughtful post, Phx war as awoken a lot of our players that were bored to death and not doing much. Skype chats are as active as it ever been and we are very happy about how it is going.

You can keep lying that you don't have a shared forum with Loen, we have all the evidence we need on that, not that it is a surprise to us anyway (and not that we really care). I have never doctored any skype or stuff I ever posted on PnP. You had a plan to backstab us and we caught you red handed so actions were required to set the agenda on our terms and not let you do what you wanted us to.

You might want to spend a bit more time in game than boasting on forums or does Raven contracts includes the fact that you don't have to play. ;)

DeletedUser

Paj most times you talk as much as a bad wife :)
i mean you post...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can keep lying that you don't have a shared forum with Loen, we have all the evidence we need on that, not that it is a surprise to us anyway (and not that we really care). I have never doctored any skype or stuff I ever posted on PnP. You had a plan to backstab us and we caught you red handed so actions were required to set the agenda on our terms and not let you do what you wanted us to.

You might want to spend a bit more time in game than boasting on forums or does Raven contracts includes the fact that you don't have to play. ;)

You are full of shit, noobaxes.

You have NO PROOF of any "backstabbing" anywhere. There was no troops moved, no stacking done, no behind the scenes deals..

What you have is BH working behind the scenes, you sitting HG accounts, and various other manners that you guys did everything possible to betray pHoenx.

What you do have for proof, is my words in pnp. In exchange, i have miles and miles of Brt's words, badmouthing me, phoenx, and everything between. And those quotes/logs date all the way back to before the alliance was in place. So, based upon your own line of thinking... BH badmouthed us the entire time.. granted, brt never had the balls to put it in pnp until i pushed him, but your negative words have been circulating much longer than anything i have done or ever said. :icon_redface:

Anyways, its neither here nor there.. but dont you dare lie and say i planned anything. the extent of my plans have always been made known, and that is we planned to hit lauradoom asap. That was my "big super secret" plan that you guys uncovered... or wait, i posted in pnp. No where did i make any moves on true BH members.. Phoenx just never recognized Lauradoom as a member of bh.

So where oh where is this proof of Anti-bh drama?? You have echao and dark helmet in your shared forums, dont you??? You do know they came to me first, and begged to be let into phoenx instead of having to deal with you... Dont you think, that if i was truly against BH.. i would have lured them to my cause?? granted them the piddly nap it costed to put them into line????

ROFL> Use your head, noobaxes. Look at the facts in hindsight... and you will see that it was truly bh (with brt and wild leading, and you not too far behind holding up their wedding dress trains) that pushed for this war.....

ps. as for loen shared forums, you never asked, i never answered.. so dont try to paint me a liar. (im glad you are having both sides of our conversation, in your own head.) The shared forums went up the same day rethae posted about them. And for the record, loen never trusted me until BH declared.. so you basically put us in the same bed together. Thanks!!!

pps.

hey noob, i have led my tribe thru more wars than you have participated in..... Dont you worry about my ingame, your the one that might tuck tail and flee at any given time just cause your leadership said something you didnt like it... :D

blah blah blah

one other thing, and yes, take the double post...

You dont answer my first post. What has BH done ever besides hug for the win??? You dare to compare any of BH's wins to Phoenx wins???

And second, what have you ever done besides ditch your tribe and eat inactives??? You act like i have never done anything, when in fact any of my many epic deeds easily eclipse any bullshit story you try to tell about your own past.... You dont compare in terms of ingame skill, you dont compare in terms of dukeage, and you definitely dont compare in pnp... But then again, your leaders are feeding you teh very lies they themselves believe, so i suppose its only inevitable you will be posting bullshit in pnp.. It does help to have some honesty you know....

It will all come out soon enough.. and it wont be ME nor PHOENX members blowing the lid off your scams...

DeletedUser91224

Hahahaa..

While your spouting "facts".. lets talk about you.

What war has Noobaxes been a part of the winning team??? What grounds do you dare put your super pedestal upon that you can look down your nose at me?>

Whether or not Phoenx has had help, we have won every war we have ever been involved in. Lets go down your list??

PMP vs TWC.. wasnt this the move where you pulled the coup and put karma in power over shipley's baby?? Laymens terms, Merge for the win.

TWC vs Phoenx... Hmm.. .what did you do here? you pulled the plug on a very successful operation, and permitted the duke of your enemy to survive... and then outlast your own tribe. Oh ya, cause you switched sides and did your worst to ruin your tribe from the inside. Kudos, benedict.

BH vs Hammer.. Merge for the win??

BH vs THE .... Merge/mass recruit for the win.

BH vs Legion ... Merge for the win, yet again???

BH vs Ram.... Nap for the "win"??? :icon_rolleyes:

BH vs LoEN.... Still going, not making much progress due to excuses of three other fronts...

BH vs Phoenx... Merged in MF, Merged in CH/ST, created a NAP with longtime enemies HG, and supposed ARCH ENEMY ECHAO is forgiven...

All so you can fight a tribe of 26 individuals, upon whom the odds are ridiculously stacked against us... all while berating, insulting, and doing your damndest to take our credit away....

Moral of this story? No matter how or when we win, you will always have an excuse to try to diminish our accomplishments. Where is the noob who felt phoenx earned its place here?? where is the noob that told me he wished Phoenx would be here at the end to win??? Oh yes, he is in BH.. and when Phoenx was doing BH's dirty work, it was ok to approve of us.. now that we stand up to you, we are the worst tribe to ever grace Tw.net, and we dont even deserve the pixels that make up my villages.....

Dude, wars are won by defending and fighting. There is no Phoenx to do your dirty work this time... :icon_cool:

So uhh.. why isnt whats left of RAM, gone? What stopped phoenix, the "greatest tribe of world 30", from rimming all that is left of RAM? If your so great you obviously could have done this all by yourself, without the help of RAM. Despite what BH did in their wars, why couldnt Phoenix take RAM by themselves? Why? Please if you ever gave me anything besides a good rimming, please explain why you could kill RAM by yourself.

And paj, if you DARE say we had D2, your a damn fool. Everyone in D2 besides coach was dead.

DeletedUser

Phoenix got hit hard. Several frontline accounts weren't prepared. Despite the fact that Phoenix says they knew this war was coming, either they didn't believe it would come so soon, or those players weren't following instructions from their Duke to ready their fronts. Either way, it's pretty standard stuff for late world.

You are full of shit, noobaxes.

You have NO PROOF of any "backstabbing" anywhere. There was no troops moved, no stacking done, no behind the scenes deals..

What you have is BH working behind the scenes, you sitting HG accounts, and various other manners that you guys did everything possible to betray pHoenx.

Anyways, its neither here nor there.. but dont you dare lie and say i planned anything. the extent of my plans have always been made known, and that is we planned to hit lauradoom asap. That was my "big super secret" plan that you guys uncovered... or wait, i posted in pnp. No where did i make any moves on true BH members.. Phoenx just never recognized Lauradoom as a member of bh.

So where oh where is this proof of Anti-bh drama?? You have echao and dark helmet in your shared forums, dont you??? You do know they came to me first, and begged to be let into phoenx instead of having to deal with you... Dont you think, that if i was truly against BH.. i would have lured them to my cause?? granted them the piddly nap it costed to put them into line????

i find this funny. what raven said and what you said totally contradict themselves. if you guys are gunna tell lies please make sure to make them match.

also Pajina, you invited darkhelm to your tribe if i recall right i might be wrong but show me proof that we have a NAP and show me proof that Noobaxes wasn't just "helping a old friend" like so many of your players do:lol: show me proof of our shared forum show me proof that our War with BH has stopped. you hold no proof and you don't control this forum anymore ... the fact of the matter is ... i do :icon_cool::lol::icon_wink: im very good at what i do and that is recon work... im joining the military and i need to be good at finding scum like you and exterminating them.:icon_smile::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser91224

one other thing, and yes, take the double post...

You dont answer my first post. What has BH done ever besides hug for the win??? You dare to compare any of BH's wins to Phoenx wins???

And second, what have you ever done besides ditch your tribe and eat inactives??? You act like i have never done anything, when in fact any of my many epic deeds easily eclipse any bullshit story you try to tell about your own past.... You dont compare in terms of ingame skill, you dont compare in terms of dukeage, and you definitely dont compare in pnp... But then again, your leaders are feeding you teh very lies they themselves believe, so i suppose its only inevitable you will be posting bullshit in pnp.. It does help to have some honesty you know....

It will all come out soon enough.. and it wont be ME nor PHOENX members blowing the lid off your scams...

Pardon my double post.

BH drove all the tribes listed into "hugging" to survive. THE would not have "hugged" with BH for no reason. Legion would not have "hugged" to survive if they didnt have to. And i can sure as heck tell you RAM would not have "hugged" with BH for no reason. Because i can tell you for a fact that RAM fought BH. I played Irock for a few weeks and fought BH. RAM did their best dealing with inactivity and getting gang banged by 3 tribes.

DeletedUser

Aaah...

Know what I love about being your co-player Paj?

You make it so easy for people to hate you.

That blinding arrogance, the presumption, the self-righteousness... it's almost like you're egging the enemy on. Like you're thriving on this sort of thing. You know... most Dukes, when they get themselves into this sort of a war, they tread carefully. Some even talk to old enemies and mend bridges, or (not to point fingers) make NAPs, so they can focus on winning the war. But you, you just add more fuel to the fire. You walk around, talking like you're the best thing since the invention of the internet, pissing people off in true "Mouth of the South" fashion.

It boggles the mind that Phoenix - a tribe half the size of most - can (and does) back you up. Even losing villas, they still follow you with blind faith. Or maybe, like me, because they can't wait to see what on Earth you're gonna do or say next.

It's never dull, I tell ya. Never.

DeletedUser79042

Noobaxes polarity change when in BH, right after the RAM fiasko...

axesm.jpg

axes worked better in the past days noob :lol:

And sitters/sitted/pushed accounts do not win wars. Right ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser91224

Let me have an account, BH. Maybe then phnx will have a shot.

DeletedUser

Noobaxes polarity change when in BH, right after the RAM fiasko...

axesm.jpg

axes worked better in the past days noob :lol:

And sitters/sitted/pushed accounts do not win wars. Right ? :icon_wink:

My polarity is still the same. I do have respect for Phoenx as a tribe but I can't have any to someone who doesn't show any to anyone else then himself and "so-called" legends. Paj has done a great job in the past to shape wars the way he wanted them to be. We won't let him do it this time.

Have you found a desperate boss yet, M. Robothood? :icon_wink:

Sitted accounts don't win wars, but we have so few... while there seems to be quite a couple in Phoenx at the moment, no?

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." Sun tzu

You can all be assured that we do respect our enemy even though our enemy never did and never will respect us.

DeletedUser79042

You probably do not know me, but I never ever had a boss. Ask around. BH leaders ;)
As for sitted accounts etc etc, phoenx has none available atm, so I wiill have to wait :) Unexpected eh ? How about BH ?