BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

Apparently when you stop being a mercenary and join a tribe as a member, they actually expect you to stick around. Who knew?
You can now disregard the 2 UNLESSes @ my previous post ;)

DeletedUser99939

Long story short--> Cincy and EDS are the only two players worth fighting in BH...The rest will probably quit under distress.

Well I wouldn't say that entirely. Calyxa has proven that she can defend and even gain with the whole of LoEN at her door lol. Not many could boast that. There may be a few BH accounts back there waiting and biding the time to make a move examples Galaxy, Lagtime but considering how far they are from the front in some cases would make sense for them to wait for it to come closer due to not being able to defend or attack properly and effectively. Just my view anyway partially on my own exp.

DeletedUser

Love you too, War :icon_wink:

This world has the best tribemates & opponents ever!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good job SinceeKid.

You have done quite well holding up out there in kd 68, and you keep fighting back. Thats four times more than i can say for any member of bh.

Dont get me wrong, they have some enthusiastic players (davepowah being one) but overall, no one in BH has shown your tenacity yet. EDS isnt far behind, but then again he hasnt been targeted nearly as much. ;) that will change soon enough, i suppose.

But the rest of bh? i hear this calyxa player is pretty good, and whoever does the bunny names when they sit.. maybe same person? Im a little behind on the intrigues of w30 these days, what since Tattoo demoted me and promoted bronse to duke. :D But seriously, the rest of bh has been lackluster and not nearly to the task. Several of them can be offensive when they choose too, just fire a couple hundred nukes back at them and they lock up for about a month so far, slasher? :p

Loen is cutting through their portion, we are folding our targets up into pretzels... and bh seems to be fleeing as we approach these days. Does BH have what it takes to come back? can they stand on their own two feet and handle the mess they have made? Remember.. the big mouths who instigated this war are all missing in action at this point. Bigbrt, wildcats, Crispycargo player, there were a few more calling for my heads but they have been gone so long i cant even recall. Doesnt anyone else find it funny that the only instigation on bhs side left is EDS?? Every other big mouth has left the building, usually after getting their account smacked around.... and left the people i didnt mind or even liked in bh alone to handle the baggage. Tsk tsk tsk.

So the question now is, was recruiting EDS worth all this crap?? considering he already fled once and is always poised to do so again? and having recruited EDS< you missed out on all the Ram fodder we ate up while you tried to fight us.. :D

DeletedUser

There does seem to have been a fair few big mouths in BH come and go, non more so that bigbrt who after spending 3 years+ on an account exited looking like a bigger ass than anyone I have ever seen! .... this was mainlt due to the fact that he had grown an ego about his TW skills without actually thinking about the longterm. Bragging on the PnP about losing a handful of villages after tens of thousands of incoming is all good and well if you have the dedication to continue in the exact same manner for as long as is needed but in reality his pride in saving villages at any price screwed his account and when the next wave came in he expected the entire tribe to save both his villages and his ego for him.

As for me and my so called big mouth (I dont personally think I have one) I never profess to be the great TW legend others have claimed to be in the past and if I start taking losses I would not only not quit and fight back to the best of my ability but I would also acknowledge any good play by the people doing the damage. That however is still very much an "if".

There are still a fair number of good players in BH that have not been mentioned on here and I see you think Slasher isnt too hot from what you have seen.... I couldnt comment on what he has done on his own account but I do know he lost more of my villages to Pnx in the 8 days I was away than I did in the entire rest of the war :D Awesome!!

EDS

DeletedUser

Well I don't really know the nitty gritty of what happened there but...

I certainly hope that a certain Phoenx member doesn't come back in a few days and blame their sitter for losing vills while they were away. :icon_cry:

silvereclipes

Well I don't really know the nitty gritty of what happened there but...

I certainly hope that a certain Phoenx member doesn't come back in a few days and blame their sitter for losing vills while they were away. :icon_cry:

well that won't happen we all knows its the nature of the game when things keep hopping like a bunny we will lose some an then we will gain them back with interest.:icon_smile:

MR.MR

so im busy crewing a boat sailing in south america and the Caribbean, I checked in and saw smurks being internaled? that was sure a long and glorious run, makes my recent short stint before I left to go sailing look professional!

DeletedUser79042

so im busy crewing a boat sailing in south america and the Caribbean, I checked in and saw smurks being internaled? that was sure a long and glorious run, makes my recent short stint before I left to go sailing look professional!
You started sailing, so you found out what ballast is ;)