BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Waitasec... I was on Pajuno back when the war started. If I could convince Blackmailed to let me go, and Paj to give me his pwd, does that mean I'd be "on the same account I was when the war started" and invited to the party? So basically, you can sleep pilot around, but so long as you come home after, it's okay?

I wanna party with EDS and co. Should be good for some laughs, eh?
(Plus, I'm hoping Paj cooks!)

DeletedUser79042

I found a way to get into that party !! Some pink pilot with an invite!

robou.jpg

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
maybe i phrased that wrong??

I more or less was referring to the douchers that initiated most of this conflict..

ie wildcats, bigbrt, etc...

Anyways, i keep hearing how bh knows we all cheat and switch accounts and what nots.. so that was the angle i was thinking when i posted. :p

DeletedUser67579

Paj thank you for the backtrack but honestly if I where you would take like I do when I hear all the stuff about how much BH is multi-accounting. I know it is not happening and I let ppl think what they want on that front.

DeletedUser67579

Talk to Paj, he is having trouble figuring out who should be invited :lol:

DeletedUser

Sure. Everyone that is playing teh same account as when the war started, may come.

All new pilots, may not. I guess bh only has a few invitees, eh??

Oh Oh oh :D I shall bring booze! But someone else has to be the designated driver.. I haven't been sober since Thursday morning now, and I don't have a driver's license.. so I can't drive anyways :O

DeletedUser

Waitasec... I was on Pajuno back when the war started. If I could convince Blackmailed to let me go, and Paj to give me his pwd, does that mean I'd be "on the same account I was when the war started" and invited to the party? So basically, you can sleep pilot around, but so long as you come home after, it's okay?

I wanna party with EDS and co. Should be good for some laughs, eh?
(Plus, I'm hoping Paj cooks!)

Otherwise I shall bring you as my date :D I hope Paj doesn't mind ^^

DeletedUser

Day 364 of the war (From 'War Overview': Duration 364 days 18:07:32)

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages
1 Phoenix 15.038 10.830
2 BH : 10.830 15.038

--> Net gain for Phoenix of 4.208 villages, despite initial setbacks at the start of the war.

And just as we speak, another 2 members of the valiant BH crew have leeeeeft the building. Exit Kojeko and Tattoed. It would seem like we're we putting too much pressure on those guys.

DeletedUser67579

Congrats to Pnx on being number one

1 Phoenx 630.820.140 630.820.140 24 26.284.173 63895 9.873

DeletedUser

:O

Wait, does that mean it's now "Everyone gang up on Phoenix!" time?

...also, I don't seem to be in the underdog tribe anymore. Should I start looking to jump again?

DeletedUser

Day 364 of the war (From 'War Overview': Duration 364 days 18:07:32)

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages
1 Phoenix 15.038 10.830
2 BH : 10.830 15.038

--> Net gain for Phoenix of 4.208 villages, despite initial setbacks at the start of the war.

And just as we speak, another 2 members of the valiant BH crew have leeeeeft the building. Exit Kojeko and Tattoed. It would seem like we're we putting too much pressure on those guys.

don't gloat sweety, it's not very becoming of you <3

DeletedUser

:O

Wait, does that mean it's now "Everyone gang up on Phoenix!" time?

...also, I don't seem to be in the underdog tribe anymore. Should I start looking to jump again?
I don't know.. Looks like it :O Yaaaaaay! gang bang at phoenix!

DeletedUser71844

I see all this talking from phoenx but i don't see BH moving an inch.

As usual Phoenx loves the smack talk.

I must admit, there are days when i miss the old smack talking that Chamich-noob and inflr-noob TRIED to give me.

But, they even admitted that i was better than them. And that they admire me and wish they were like me. (I have the mails)