BH vs Phoenx

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I see all this talking from phoenx but i don't see BH moving an inch.

As usual Phoenx loves the smack talk.

I must admit, there are days when i miss the old smack talking that Chamich-noob and inflr-noob TRIED to give me.

But, they even admitted that i was better than them. And that they admire me and wish they were like me. (I have the mails)

thats funny.. every time youve borrowed an account, you throw all the existing troops at one of my accounts, and then flee the country.

I see bh losing ground all the time.. and if you bother to check cy's youtube video from the start of bh war... you can see how far we really have grown. :D

inflrc

I see all this talking from phoenx but i don't see BH moving an inch.

As usual Phoenx loves the smack talk.

I must admit, there are days when i miss the old smack talking that Chamich-noob and inflr-noob TRIED to give me.

But, they even admitted that i was better than them. And that they admire me and wish they were like me. (I have the mails)

In your most delusional dreams... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99939

I see bh losing ground all the time.. and if you bother to check cy's youtube video from the start of bh war... you can see how far we really have grown. :D

can you link me to that?

@BH

so whats this NB all about that couldn't be fixed in BH?

DeletedUser70594

They wanted to refresh the stats. They HOPE it will help them. For me its another BS comming from BH leadership. That proves how desperate they really ARE!

For Phx? Nothing has changed. We will keep killing You guys no matter in what tribe you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser67579

They wanted to refresh the stats. They HOPE it will help them. For me its another BS comming from BH leadership. That proves how desperate they really ARE!

For Phx? Nothing has changed. We will keep killing You guys no matter in what tribe you are :icon_wink:

Desperate - hmmm no we are not and we never expected the war to stop. The bottom line if we want to make a new a tribe that is totally up to us and has nothing to do with you and what you think. If you check we declared war on you again shortly after we where setup. Soooooooooooo do not see how us making a new tribe can in anyway be taken that we are trying to run away and hide.

DeletedUser91092

Cool - finally someone has documentation for their claims. Send me those mails at once - I wanna see.

Regards
Derteufel

DeletedUser70594

He cant have any... unless the one from smurks ... romantic letter :lol:

DeletedUser70594

BTW, where is the old smurkaroo? Did he take an account and flushed it down the pipe as usual?

as always, he %#^% up another account of w30, after 3-4 month he will come again and will brag about how good he is ... (if BH-NB will survive till then) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

as always, he %#^% up another account of w30, after 3-4 month he will come again and will brag about how good he is ... (if BH-NB will survive till then) :icon_twisted:

Me thinks only N(oo)B tribe will survive :D

silvereclipes

Murder Inc. has arrived on 30 an the slaughter has just begun an the first of the victims has been chosen.

EvilClowns-02.jpg

DeletedUser

Well it does say in the BH forum that one of the reasons for a new tribe was to try and see if you could make the war stats look better in future so I would consider that running away from something even if its just try and ignore that west of k46 we had been getting creamed for months.

IMO ditching and wanting to start again with a clean slate is cowardly and a little childish. I am embarrassed both for all members concerned and personally for been in the tribe at the time. When things are not going right you put all your efforts into making them work better not ditch and start again. It might have worked for your own personal account but not for a tribe and especially without consulting the members of BH or putting it to the vote.

So for once Cham. is right it was amongst other things desperate, cowardly and gayer than Christmas.... me heart is deeply saddened by this immature and rash series of events :(

AND NO PARTY NOW EITHER! :(

EDS

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it does say in the BH forum that one of the reasons for a new tribe was to try and see if you could make the war stats look better in future so I would consider that running away from something even if its just try and ignore that west of k46 we had been getting creamed for months.

IMO ditching and wanting to start again with a clean slate is cowardly and a little childish. I am embarrassed both for all members concerned and personally for been in the tribe at the time. When things are not going right you put all your efforts into making them work better not ditch and start again. It might have worked for your own personal account but not for a tribe and especially without consulting the members of BH or putting it to the vote.

So for once Cham. is right it was amongst other things desperate, cowardly and gayer than Christmas.... me heart is deeply saddened by this immature and rash series of events :(

AND NO PARTY NOW EITHER! :(

EDS

Funny, someone of your past actions on here in pnp, attacking that which the ACTIVE members of bh chose to do. Something that you yourself are guilty of, once upon a time. Your actions precluded the fall of Ram, and your subtraction at a crucial time crippled, and eventually terminated Ram.

This scheme of yours is obvious to anyone with half a memory. Turn against the former tribe, and hope the remaining superpower will sympathize and permit you to earn your way into Phoenx. Tsk tsk... you should remember quite well that you are specifically the straw that broke the camels back. This farce in pnp isnt convincing anyone, least of all me.

Btw, there is still a party planned.. in YOUR villages, mate. So i would sit and think, long and hard while you are at it.. about what you are going to do now. You have no where else to run too for help.. and no one left on this world is qualified to vs Phoenx on their own... Hell, your tribe couldnt even keep up...

ps. this division of bh only assists my goals of world domination. I am not defending, nor approving any actions from without Phoenx. Im just reveling in the mess that is happening, per my prediction last year. The only thing is that i expected bigbrt to be a main protagonist in all of these happenings.. but alas, he is long gone.. defeated by Phoenx. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

Funny EDS, you are awful big on attacking what leaders are doing but would never step up and help us do what needed to be done to lead. You where ask more than once if you would take a place on council and turned us down or never gave us an answer. Like what I did or don't like it I really don't care. There where other options I could have taken that would have hurt even more.

Nobody can say that I have not given more than anyone else trying to saving BH, too bad that many are too focused on their own accounts and goals to work together for the good of the tribe. So call me all the names you want, say what you want, then sit down and reflect on what you really did to work with the tribe to keep us together and moving in the right direction.

DeletedUser

Interesting how this world evolves... and, despite the differences between our tribes, we at the end agree in something:icon_biggrin:

well I keep saying that Reth and Paj has some smoochy smoochy going on behind our backs. But Reth always seems to get so uncomfortable when I mention it, and then she pukes :( That last time it took me forever to get the smell out of the couch in the lounge :(

DeletedUser67579

Well, I will never tell if anything is happening or not. That is my private business missy.