BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser70594

Nobody can say that I have not given more than anyone else trying to saving BH.

keep up so called "trying" it does not work well so far ...

P.S. Reth fix me if i`m wrong, but BH vs PHX tensions has started Because of EDS and his tribemates who were recruited BY you. You started the war, and now the reason of the war runing away from the tribe wich saved his ass. He did same to GREEN, RAM and NOW BH.

IN My Mind, Phx and BH MUst ceasfire eachother for 1 month and CUT those from this world! :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

The only thing is that i expected bigbrt to be a main protagonist in all of these happenings.. but alas, he is long gone.. defeated by Phoenx. :D
disagree paj can't take all the credit in that one. LoEN played a huge role in that. Also I wouldn't exactly count him going barb a win in my opinion.

DeletedUser79042

disagree paj can't take all the credit in that one. LoEN played a huge role in that. Also I wouldn't exactly count him going barb a win in my opinion.

echao went barb :icon_eek:

That is BIG news indeed ! :lol:

And yes LoEN has indeed been a factor in this world's outcome so far. A significant one I must say...

NooB tribe (aka RAM :icon_biggrin:) will be done sooner than I expected... No ceasefire needed. :axemen:

DeletedUser67579

P.S. Reth fix me if i`m wrong, but BH vs PHX tensions has started Because of EDS and his tribemates who were recruited BY you. You started the war, and now the reason of the war runing away from the tribe wich saved his ass. He did same to GREEN, RAM and NOW BH.

IN My Mind, Phx and BH MUst ceasfire eachother for 1 month and CUT those F@#$r from this world! :icon_evil:

yes Cham, me taking him after his tribemates told me they would not come over unless I did was the last straw that broke the relations between BH and Pnx. They where strained before seems that Paj and Wild had troubles getting alone. hmmmm imagine that one.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

i hate to inform you war, but i will take most of that credit. Granted, loen kept the pressure up ingame...

But ive never seen anyone respond as harshly, loudly, negatively, adn for as long as he did every time i posted/my name mentioned/etc. The sheer mental pressure of trying to compete with me in pnp, ingame, and in legacy caused Bigbrt to fold. Deletion is what happens when you cannot sit and watch your account disappear before your very eyes, and will be counted as a Victory.

not sure if you were ever in a chat with bigbrt when my name was mentioned, but the responses are legendary, my friend. Half of his own tribe liked to do it just to see him pop off..

DeletedUser67579

Yes that is true, Big was sure that Paj behind all the evil in the world. If you where in a chat with him you did not get a break from what he thought was going on Pnx, how they where plotting, what rules they where breaking, how evil Paj was, how they could not play. No matter what happened it was Paj and Pnx fault.

silvereclipes

I thought I was the evil one in phoenx imagine that guess paj is too, but not seeing it though since I am the one who uses dirty deeds to get things moving an he stops me before I can kick things off he isn't any fun anymore after all war is about victory not about honor.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ooooooooooooo them days in the chat room, I rememeber them oo so well :) OOOO i have them copied :) but all that was said, I will be accused of changing things !!! I still have the mail sent to reth from ch-st duke saying invite all or none :) so she did lol

DeletedUser67579

yes I gave you a copy of that hoping to work something out, but that did not work. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser99939

not really paj not really

just few cocky in game mails between me and him but then again I was amused so I enjoyed it. lol

DeletedUser105365

I believe what BH did the right thing. Loose the dead weight, not sure if by starting new tribe was going to make difference. But besides that I commend BH (NB) for the move. Now they need to concentrate all there firepower on the south and find a way to come to terms with loen if possible....If not its understood. Phoenix is fighting NB with a psychology war...overwhelm the accounts until they quit. If NB does not find a way to counter that, players will quit soon.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe what BH did the right thing. Loose the dead weight, not sure if by starting new tribe was going to make difference. But besides that I commend BH (NB) for the move. Now they need to concentrate all there firepower on the south and find a way to come to terms with loen if possible....If not its understood. Phoenix is fighting NB with a psychology war...overwhelm the accounts until they quit. If NB does not find a way to counter that, players will quit soon.

what do you know about anything??

Except logging into accounts that arent yours??

I was searching and searching to see which loser player from ram days managed to acquire one of our pws and log into one of our accuonts..

And not only that, but to sabotage a SIT of yet another account?? Passing mails, information, etc along the way...

Tsk tsk tsk.. Killer diller, you spiteful little cheater....

DeletedUser71844

Paj may act high and mighty but we all know Cham and Infrlc miss nobling me out.

We all know that Cham loves me, he had an affair with me behind inflrc's back.

I must admit, I miss the thousands of incoming chamichnoob. and inflrc used to send me.
But these days i can get get some work done and I Obsess less over the incoming, (these days i can ignor the incoming)

However I do regret that my old friend Bill will feel let down because I let his account slip.

To be honest I feel like i was used by BH. When things were going well for them, they did not want to know me, yet when they need a helping hand they welcome me, no disrespect to rethae she is one of the best dukes i have seen and she will alwaus have my respect R.I.P BH.

MR.MR

wow. absolutely pathetic. shows that paj hit the nail on the head with his claim of your subterfuge. that you have to resort to such an immature and idiotic personal attack to deflect attention confirms it all.

its funny how everyone thinks paj sits in front of his computer and doesnt work... he happens to be incredibly organized with his time on tw... works more than most people I know to be honest...

but why waste my time formulating a coherent intellgent argument when you clearly have no aptitude for behaving in a like manner...?

DeletedUser67579

However I do regret that my old friend Bill will feel let down because I let his account slip.

To be honest I feel like i was used by BH. When things were going well for them, they did not want to know me, yet when they need a helping hand they welcome me, no disrespect to rethae she is one of the best dukes i have seen and she will alwaus have my respect R.I.P BH.

Would love to know how I used you when you disappeared without a word on us, did not pass your sit. The account went red more than once. I am the one that was used, you told me you wanted to fight Pnx and that you had my back then let me down, and now I hear that Ravenj is bragging once again on skype that you have given over control of the account with a letter that he can do whatever he pleases with the account. Yeah that really shows your loyalty.

What does show my skill at leading is that tribe is still going even after all the members like you have come thru, that like to talk about how much they are committed but only want to be around when it is good for them and when they feel like playing. The players that only want to be there when things are going the way they want.

DeletedUser66809

Paj may act high and mighty but we all know Cham and Infrlc miss nobling me out.

We all know that Cham loves me, he had an affair with me behind inflrc's back.

I must admit, I miss the thousands of incoming chamichnoob. and inflrc used to send me.
But these days i can get get some work done and I Obsess less over the incoming, (these days i can ignor the incoming)

Nobody used you. You once again left everyone hanging by going poof on your account. Nobody told you to do anything everything you wanted to do was on your own accord. Hope all goes well for you in RL and your job.

DeletedUser79042

Forgive me for interrupting certain individuals. :)

I am just wondering whether this thread should be closed as "BH vs Phoenx" is no more. And CLEARLY Phoenx has WON after the ditching.

As for new endeavours of the NooB tribe... You can allways write up another (pityful) decleration :icon_rolleyes: Meh... You are refugees anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

(You can also start trying to recruit to your southwest. No leaders have changed. It is indeed an expected ...strategy)

PS Very pathetic attack against Paj KD. I did not see that coming from you :icon_rolleyes: