BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser105365

PS Very pathetic attack against Paj KD. I did not see that coming from you :icon_rolleyes:

Paj tocuhed a nerve R2...As Mr. Smith would say, "I aint that bad once you get to know me"

Anywho, deep inside somewhere I like Paj, even though he needs to be spanked when he is out of line...But this forum is for the remaining W30 players & I wont stir things up...

I'll continue to be the cheer leader....GO PHOENIX!:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paj tocuhed a nerve R2...As Mr. Smith would say, "I aint that bad once you get to know me"

Anywho, deep inside somewhere I like Paj, even though he needs to be spanked when he is out of line...But this forum is for the remaining W30 players & I wont stir things up...

I'll continue to be the cheer leader....GO PHOENIX!:icon_wink:

Ever heard the phrase with friends like that you don't need any enemies?

I guess that applies to a handful of players in here.

DeletedUser

It is bad form to personally insult an enemy in game paj I can honestly say is a skilled player. Anyways SFC you had the chance to continue fighting phx as you said you wanted to in BH no one was stopping you and any player that goes red should not expect to have a tribe when they return.

DeletedUser105365

what have you been drinking KD ??? :icon_razz:

lol...Was in pissy mood and high blood alcohol content.

Who would of ever though phoenix would rise from the ashes lol...But they deserve it, best thing about them they are not barb noblers...I still don't understand why BH/NB has not been able to strategically launch a counter offense with all the firepower they still posses. Lets see in the coming weeks ahead the results.I must say that I thought the BH VS Phoenix was the war of the century...I'm starting to think RAM vs Phoenix was much more exciting...Especially exciting with dictatorMuammar Gaddafi shipley stirring the pot in the forums....

DeletedUser

I still don't understand why BH/NB has not been able to strategically launch a counter offense with all the firepower they still posses. Lets see in the coming weeks ahead the results.I must say that I thought the BH VS Phoenix was the war of the century...I'm starting to think RAM vs Phoenix was much more exciting...

They are KD. They sent me 8K inc lol. Fail OP :D

DeletedUser70594

And 50% of Phoenix still eats BH :)

Side 1:
Tribes: NB
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,790
Side 2: 82,055
Difference: 80,265

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 1,345
Difference: 1,121

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,597,232
Side 2: 737,542,479
Difference: 720,945,247

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,014,843
Side 2: 12,664,262
Difference: 10,649,419

chart

DeletedUser

That looked really odd to me, until I realized it was forever stats.

Kinda hard to compare a tribe which has been around for years, with a tribe which was just made yesterday.

I'd rather look at stats since the inception of NB.

So, here's my offering:

NB, vs BH (Since the beginning of their war)

Side 1:
Tribes: NB
Side 2:
Tribes: BH

Timeframe: 14/03/2013 00:00:00 to 30/03/2013 14:53:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,821
Side 2: 574
Difference: 1,247

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 633
Side 2: 0
Difference: 633

chart

Now, I don't follow the PnP much, so I probably missed the declaration, but it looks to me like the NB is off to an excellent start against the once hulking behemoth known as BH. Whatever caused their rift - making once staunch BH players break off and form their own tribe - they seem to dealing out retaliation with a vengeance. The inactive players and sat accounts in BH won't stand a chance if NB continues its brilliant tactics and swift Ops.

Just watch out Phoenix. Once NB is done their war with BH, they will turn their fearsome nobling power against you!

(Cue Ominous Music) ...

DeletedUser99939

530 day war for LoEN :O Finally BH is laid to rest.. now to come home and extract vengeance then the personal score is even.

silvereclipes

OH OH someone forgot you never let SFC have the keys to the lock box to the disband button.

DeletedUser79042

You are telling me that ... LEGION won BH in the end ?? That's what you are saying ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

S1cky Dutch

It took me all day to read all pages - I know...I was bored. But it sure was funny and worth the read lolo

DeletedUser79042

Please Eat Us Slow - PEUS ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracked me up !

Is this the new tribe the ex-number1 kojeko account ended up with ? What an ending...

Must have been the nr.1 curse effect :icon_idea:

Oh and hi to all !!! :)

celticprincess

hahaha this is what i miss from the game this forum slagging and here Pajuno who is this kid i couldnt stop laughing at this mother trucker, i should of come when you asked man but time was a issue might play again but could w6 be made again looks like w30 was decent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKkfKANC9c

Last edited: