Big family?

DeletedUser

Okay, this is completely random. But I thought of something and I want to know if anybody else has wondered about this.

Here's the situation: ALL of the southern tribes (NOVA, BLOOD, [R]. HYPE, CYA, CIV, FLUX) become ONE BIG FAMILY. Would that be an epic failure? Or do you think it would succeed and the sourthern family would plan a massive invasion to slowly take control over the north.

Opinions please...

DeletedUser

What I want to say:

Everyone knows that once your tribe associates itself with any other tribe it automatically becomes a family tribe. We got a mail from a guy in ~RH~ recently - Welcome to the family guys!

Further, family tribes are all doomed to failed because the word "Family" carries an anti-tribal wars virus, I can point you to the likes of "Free-eekism" and "Ashmodai-ology" or whatever. Note how those ideologies/groups have completely dominated W13 for months now?

My genuine answer:
I don't think much would change. Aren't they already trying to slowly take over the north?

DeletedUser

well it depends on how it is done, but it seems it is a situation with north VS south is done anyway., we are not families, but seems the north want south, and south want north.