Big fight for no.1

DeletedUser

Seagryfn is now no.1

Last time i checked spank me silly was no.1

The time i checked before that axlthecat was no.1

This is confusing :icon_confused:

Basically this could turn out any way at all! Seagryfn could go on a mass nobling spree and go shooting ahead. Or she could slow down. Or Axlthecat could go on a mass nobling spree and go top. Or Spank me silly could go on a mass nobling spree and become top. Basically...

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN all weve got to do is wait for someone to get to no.1 and hold it. Everyone else is about 1 mil points behind. Well done you 3. Lets fight to the death!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seagryfn is a woman, first of all.

Second of all, Axl is engaged in a war. Unlikely that he could go on a mass-nobling spree while he is being constantly attacked.

Third of all, Spank wouldn't have to go on a mass-nobling spree. He has high point averages for his villages.

DeletedUser

Seagryfn is a woman, first of all.

Second of all, Axl is engaged in a war. Unlikely that he could go on a mass-nobling spree while he is being constantly attacked.

Third of all, Spank wouldn't have to go on a mass-nobling spree. He has high point averages for his villages.

Axl could send some nobles down at Dust :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My bets are on Seagryfn with no offense to Axl or Spank. Though I think Axl is least likely to noble at the same rate as them due to the war. I like Axl, but that's what will probably happen. He'll be back on top some day I'm sure :icon_cool:

Truscott said:
Axl could send some nobles down at Dust

I like this idea :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And let's not forget Axl has rank 12 account on w36, in the most kickass tribe ever.

DeletedUser

Yea I think SG will probably emerge as the top player for a while. Axl is bogged down in a war and just can't keep up, whereas SG is busy nobling up a ton of villages left behind by what was formerly called PnX

AxlTheCat

I have known for a few months (ever since wineagle got driven from world 16) that Seagryfn would be the one to pass me before the end of the year. Kudos to spank me for being the 1st to pass, but Seagryfn is clearly the more active of the 3 of us. Whenever I place anything on the market to get more iron to build troops, she's right there snapping up my clay.

At this stage of the game, the biggest contributor to nobling rate is the ability to balance resources.

I stopped trying after I hit ~250 villages. Each packet created leaves an extra 2K wood and 5K iron behind. This equals about 10K of lost resources each day, per village. Which equals 1 lost packet per village every 8 days. Or 4 nobles per month.

(as a comparison, rebuilding 20 nukes also equals 1 noble)

I doubt that Seagryfn is fully balancing resources, but even partial balancing will squeeze out an extra noble or 2 a month.

Seagryfn

Whenever I place anything on the market to get more iron to build troops, she's right there snapping up my clay.

I doubt that Seagryfn is fully balancing resources, but even partial balancing will squeeze out an extra noble or 2 a month.

Balance.jpg

In 600 days, I can count on one hand the number of times I have ever seen even a single red warehouse in my account
(and one of those times was during beginner protection). I do try to keep reasonably balanced. :icon_biggrin:

Servy's "Creating Market Offers" Scripts (link)

You do not have to wait around for someone to buy your resorces.
You can always buy your own... And, while you are busy doing that,
you'll often see other player's offers that are just what you need, too.

DeletedUser

First of all i never said that and secondly back on topic Spank me silly is now in first.

DeletedUser

Congratz to our Duke. She really keeps everything in balance without realizing she'll be no.1 now.

And yeah, congratz on the In-Game Staff Promotion ;]

-deldelegy

DeletedUser

congratz to spank me for gaining #1 again and being the first to reach 6m :)

DeletedUser

Yay Me!!!

:icon_twisted:Beware of the curse of the No.1 spot!!!
:icon_eek:You mean it's cursed?
:icon_twisted:Yes you will lose much sleep at night trying to noble worthless video icon villages that have no bearing in life in order to maintain the no.1 spot.
:icon_confused:But what if I just let Seagryfn have the no.1 spot.
:icon_evil:You suk!