Big fight for no.1

DeletedUser52669

Spank you do realize if Axl built his hiding spaces and markets like you are then he would be #1 right? :icon_rolleyes: Right now at your village point avg. he would have 6,332,028 points this isn't good considering he would be ahead of you and he is at war! And Seagryfn would be even further ahead :icon_eek:

Nothing personal, but it is much easier to reach these numbers when you have an extra 1500-2000 points per village. I might suggest that a * be put next to your name in the record books sort of like Barry Bonds. :lol:

DeletedUser

spank me owns the largest cluster of villages in world 16, i dont really think he cares about the points of his village any more.

villages are built upon a basis of what you think is needed to help you become the best suited for your area. Right now plight isnt warring so there for theres no real need to be worried about village averages. Unlike for say C2 or LSHRV who it is almost a must to have around a 10k point village

DeletedUser

Spank you do realize if Axl built his hiding spaces and markets like you are then he would be #1 right? :icon_rolleyes: Right now at your village point avg. he would have 6,332,028 points this isn't good considering he would be ahead of you and he is at war! And Seagryfn would be even further ahead :icon_eek:

Nothing personal, but it is much easier to reach these numbers when you have an extra 1500-2000 points per village. I might suggest that a * be put next to your name in the record books sort of like Barry Bonds. :lol:

In Spank's defense, he doesn't build extra levels on his hiding place or market.

He's actually been diagnosed with a rare medical condition called catophobia, where he fears small noobs catting his villages. As a form of treatment, his doctors suggested extra rest, more exercise, and higher HQ levels. Thought this was common knowledge by now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser52669

Hmmm... interesting. When did he get massively attacked by cats? I mean if it was Ron Paul then I could see having this issue, but as a member of plight for so long, I can't see it. Sorry. :icon_cry: Oh unless you were PWing and SJC used to cat you you back into shape maybe then. You know what the real answer to your problem is? It not hiding behind your hiding place or HQ it is ------------> :axemen::axemen::axemen: Your in Plight, for godsake man

DeletedUser

Yes! I am a point whore and I do bear the shame:icon_redface:

But I would like you all to know that there is good reason for everything I do in this game. And if you have the insight to see the rhyme or reason for why I do what I do then you are truly gifted by the gods. If not, it is your loss. For there are many a way to defeat those we do battle with and the first step is to see with the opposition's eyes and think like their mind. For it is the competition you must respect above all, since it is the best example from which to learn. And if the battle is not at stakes so high as "life or death", then you may live to be a very strong warrior as long as you have the capacity to learn and love. Because as we all know, love is what makes the fiercest of warriors.

DeletedUser78416

Yes! I am a point whore and I do bear the shame:icon_redface:

But I would like you all to know that there is good reason for everything I do in this game. And if you have the insight to see the rhyme or reason for why I do what I do then you are truly gifted by the gods. If not, it is your loss. For there are many a way to defeat those we do battle with and the first step is to see with the opposition's eyes and think like their mind. For it is the competition you must respect above all, since it is the best example from which to learn. And if the battle is not at stakes so high as "life or death", then you may live to be a very strong warrior as long as you have the capacity to learn and love. Because as we all know, love is what makes the fiercest of warriors.

what?

Was that Shakespeare?

DeletedUser

its just a way us point whores get out of talking about it

DeletedUser

I like how Spank didn't have the guts to insult Axl when there wasn't a war going on. Top class Spank, very macho indeedy.

DeletedUser

No insult intended. I just like to tease a bit. And yes, I did send him a little personal something when I hit no.1 the first time. What silly person wouldn't?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No insult intended. I just like to tease a bit. And yes, I did send him a little personal something when I hit no.1 the first time. What silly person wouldn't?

Thats true. And isnt axl under new management or something?

DeletedUser78416

Every time I see the word silly, I can't help ut think of the old Jerky Boys...

Funny times...

Alexhol:

To my knowledge axl went on a family vacation. He is very particular who he passes his account to for watching, obviously the sitter let a few vills get away.

Rest assured, he will get them back.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ah, that explans why its been a bit easy to get his villages :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

easy?
didn t you guys had something like a three day tribal holiday in Dust/Sunny when you took Axl s vill? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser22370

I think this a bit unfair, even though spank builds his villages big, for reasons discussed, he still has the 3rd highest village count in W16, and is not far behind Axl. That in itself is a huge accomplishment, well done spank :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think he went a bit inactive for a little while and probs didn't expect to lose vills to us. That seems to have changed recently. I knew he'd fight back :icon_biggrin: