*BIG NEWS* Blog related.

DeletedUser45372

Please take the time to read the current blog

Big News

It concerns the whole TW world. I am 100% against it. With that in mind, I give you the following email addresses to write to regarding the issue.

Morthy
InnoGames - info@innogames.de

If you feel strongly about this, as I do, take the 5 minutes it will take and write them about how this affects you.

Show TW how powerful it's player base is.

DeletedUser

Well that sucks I guess that if they don't get it changed ill never read the blog again

DeletedUser

If they start charging for this, just move the blog entries/postings to the general W13 forum or get a free blog site and post the link here.

DeletedUser

Well now they have a legal problem on their hand. Friend of mine who is a lawyer looked at it. Since they are effectively charging a fee to read these blogs, and you are not being paid - they will legally have to pay you, or open themselves up to lawsuits.

Moderators of boards are different, and a stretch, but if premium points have to swap hands to read your blog, and that points are paid for via money..Well you get where that is going. Similar thing happened with Verant Interactive about their online volunteer guide program.

DeletedUser45372

Well that sucks I guess that if they don't get it changed ill never read the blog again

Write them, let them know your view!

If they start charging for this, just move the blog entries/postings to the general W13 forum or get a free blog site and post the link here.

I plan on it.

Well now they have a legal problem on their hand. Friend of mine who is a lawyer looked at it. Since they are effectively charging a fee to read these blogs, and you are not being paid - they will legally have to pay you, or open themselves up to lawsuits.

Moderators of boards are different, and a stretch, but if premium points have to swap hands to read your blog, and that points are paid for via money..Well you get where that is going. Similar thing happened with Verant Interactive about their online volunteer guide program.

I get paid.

paladin.

oh terrible news... you should have just said that it was payable direct to the blogger and see if anyone fell for it. Also aren't you a little early, by like a day? :p

DeletedUser

Terrible news indeed Paladin...INSO doesn't actually pay Noely, I may have to cut your salary in half.

DeletedUser45372

... I may be willing to leave INSO for the right price.

DeletedUser

You leave INSO and you don't last that long in the game. :) Then since you won't be active - no more blogging. Now that wouldn't be good for this world now would it.

DeletedUser

Rupert Murdoch can swivel. Whilst I enjoy the blog, I will be bent over backwards first before I have to pay for the pleasure of reading it. What is it with this game? Anyone noticed how many players are left in this whole .net thingy? 120K from a height of over 200K.

Carry on like this Innogames and you will be finding new jobs for your staff cause you wont be able to afford to pay them if everyone buggers off and starts a new online game.

Oh and Morthy will be mailed when I get some time tonight.

DeletedUser

Rupert Murdoch can swivel. Whilst I enjoy the blog, I will be bent over backwards first before I have to pay for the pleasure of reading it. What is it with this game? Anyone noticed how many players are left in this whole .net thingy? 120K from a height of over 200K.

Carry on like this Innogames and you will be finding new jobs for your staff cause you wont be able to afford to pay them if everyone buggers off and starts a new online game.

Oh and Morthy will be mailed when I get some time tonight.

actually the high points was over 500k players.

DeletedUser45372

what people fail to realize, is that .net was the international server... WELL before all these country specific servers popped up. For anyone living in the USA, .net was the only viable option... (that I remember) now, there are a few that we can play.... even the .US server...

Shadryk 01

I believe the high water mark for TW was over 700K players.

Noely, I think that most INSO players play for free, right? Innogames staff doesn't need to pay to play. As long as they act honorably with the privvies (no logging into Zathhh's account, no deleting Paladin's account, ect) all is good.....right?

I don't think anybody minds that PWC was "accidently" deleted by their retired duke. (oops!)