Big PP Skype Chat

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Everybody wants to have Big PP & know how to use it. Join the Big PP Chat & never have PP envy again. ;)

tumblr_mjevr8hgWN1s53w8vo1_500_large.gif

Are you, like many players, just discovering your PP? It's small & you're not sure what to do with it?

giphy (3).gif

Let us help you get Big PP & show you what to do with it!

giphy (4).gif

Our team of doctors are cutting edge experts in their field. Dr. Karma, Dr. Anthills, Dr. Kekua, & other PP elites will provide expert consultation!

tumblr_mwzwkmr8FL1qedb29o1_500.gif

Our specially formulated supplement is guaranteed to increase your PP by 50% every time you use it!

tumblr_inline_nhy54u3qhH1stibwt.gif

You'll have round the clock access to market alerts from our professional team of monitors & analysts.

9.gif

You'll also be privy to exclusive debates on the latest theories of PP practice.

10.gif

But wait, this is too good to be true, how much does it cost?

As part of this special marketing promotion, for a very limited time, the first 50 callers get ALL this absolutely free, just by clicking the link below.

office-colleagues-jokingree-5.gif

But hurry! This is a special limited time offer, supplies will NOT last long. Click now and get YOUR Big PP!

Continue the conversation with Skype: https://join.skype.com/gcHtk5tpC9MW

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

Seriously though, Small PP is a serious problem affecting many of us! But it doesn't have to!

The truth is, it's all really very simple. We make it into this insurmountable unsolvable riddle, but it's really not, I promise. Let me give you an example...

Screenshot_2017-06-28-10-09-30.png

you see I sold 40k clay for 109pp
later when the market shifted, I bought 38k to replace it for 59pp
so now I have 50 more pp, almost that 50% increase I spoke of in the first post

most times the going rate in my k is ~450 ressies for 1 pp
the more you buy, the more the rate drops
but you don't want to buy at 450 unless you're desperate
you want to buy when you can get at least ~650 ressies for 1pp
sell when people are only getting ~350

all it requires is that you check the premium exchange at your market from time to time, it's simple

now let's imagine karma, for example, has just been opped then she countered
now she needs lots of resources fast to rebuild
if premium exchange says 350, she knows I have ressies to sell at that price, so she messages me to sell
I sell make good profit
it drives the exchange up to 525, now she can buy more for less!

now imagine it's YOU!
YOU just got opped, you countered, now you need resources to rebuild
if you invested 100pp 10 days ago then made 1 trade per day at 40% profit, you now have 400pp (or more if you invest your winnings back into it) more that you can use to buy those ressies & cut build times!

it's really that simple, yet there is more to learn
everybody in this chat will learn something
everybody will gain pp, really

there honestly has never been a better for you to unlock the simple mystery

for those who already have the basics covered, you will benefit from the network in the fashion I just described with karma
if you need ressies but the rate is too low, you can skype the players who can help you drive the exchange up!

not using pp today is like not using lc
it's a HUGE part of tw
& like lc, it's not tricky to get
come, learn, thrive

DeletedUser

Have been doing this alot and made thousands of free pp (sadly those have been invested in more resources so i'm still poor)

But the profits where truely insane.

DeletedUser

eb29331d89.png

The moment a pp abuser instandly pushes down all markets to 100 and i get 2k pp incomming and filled the market to 1k/pp point again :p

Btw i do wonder who is doing this in our k...
He must have spend like 6k pp in one go.