Big Reunion.... Maybe?

DeletedUser47445

So is anyone plotting a reunion on another world?

Or am i the only one that still plays, and for some dumb reason, pays attention to this forum?

DeletedUser

So is anyone plotting a reunion on another world?

Or am i the only one that still plays, and for some dumb reason, pays attention to this forum?

I still play (but not as Feistylady - these days I am original feisty)

DeletedUser

Well I stopped playing for about a year or so but im back and going at it again sadly lol

DeletedUser

Also ive seen cobus22 hanging around out their so he is still playing and im pretty positive [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ampac is still lurking around out their somewhere lol [/FONT]

DeletedUser47445

I've seen ampacs name out there, not sure if Chris still plays though.

Although, i did find guyver. Swapping PP on some random world.

DeletedUser

Im doing good i guess lol nice to see you again. So how have you been

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm good, nice to see you folks still hanging around...I'm still playing world 60, plenty of world 20 players playing there. :)

DeletedUser

I'm good, nice to see you folks still hanging around...I'm still playing world 60, plenty of world 20 players playing there. :)

Really now wish i wa there to have some fun and see old faces and such

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

You should maybe

1) Give us all accounts, then have a redo of the Prime war

2) Grab a few, and lets knock heads in 72

DeletedUser

You should maybe

1) Give us all accounts, then have a redo of the Prime war

2) Grab a few, and lets knock heads in 72

only if everyone from back then still played or stayed in touch with old friends lol the only people I have left on my contacts from back then is jane/jhill harry/guyverone and chris

DeletedUser47445

only if everyone from back then still played or stayed in touch with old friends lol the only people I have left on my contacts from back then is jane/jhill harry/guyverone and chris

Well grab them Ryan. I'm going to get as many ex20 guys together as i can, and form a premade.

Only if i can find enough though.

DeletedUser

hmmm i only know of a few really that are still around but i dont know how to get a hold of anyone else anymore

DeletedUser47445

Just for laughs mostly.

Or old times sake, either one.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind starting up a tribe in a newer world to play with some old friends/enemies/acquaintances but im not sure how many would want to play anymore lol like Chris he is still around but he is on track to win another world so who knows if he wants to play anymore after w60, i doubt guyver wants to play anymore these days,jhill(jane) does not want to play anymore for sure, and just about everyone else fell off the face of the planet for all i know accept for a few old Prime members. But if you want to try and gather a bunch of old w20 members and play on a new world just let me know ill be around :)

DeletedUser

Well it looks as if my time of w58 is coming to an end !

DeletedUser

I would be down to play with some old faces from w20 :icon_biggrin: