BiGBoom, ME leaving TW forever...

DeletedUser

I'm not going anywhere bud ;)

Also just a reminder.. How many k's have 13th lost dominance in to wisdom since the war started?
Oh I can answer this one!! *raises hand*

Teacher: "yes cane?"

The answer is ZERO! yes that's right, 0.. Good fight wisdom ;) I feel bad for you that you have king B on your side.. Truely I do :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74653

aha

you know you're a kid when...:

have conversations with yourself
get a wrong idea (I'm not with wisdom - I'm against them noob!)
display your stupidity through things you write

its ok, I started playing TW when I was a close to a kid - I was a teen - but now I'm in my 20's, richer than you, hottest and most loyal wife, and game all day! ;)

DeletedUser

Don't make assumptions when you don't know anything 'buddy'

For the things you got correct:

1. Yes I'm stupid, horrrrrrribly stupid

let me help you out, I'm on the good guys side - YES WISDOM! ;D mwhahahhaa
So you aren't in wisdom now?

3. I was joking about that dude, you need to learn when someone is joking..

DeletedUser

aha

you know you're a kid when...:

have conversations with yourself
get a wrong idea (I'm not with wisdom - I'm against them noob!)
display your stupidity through things you write

its ok, I started playing TW when I was a close to a kid - I was a teen - but now I'm in my 20's, richer than you, hottest and most loyal wife, and game all day! ;)

I'm 20 to and i don't write childish post as you . You know that you are kid when you try to prove you are not.

Btw , cane writes in much mature style then you .

DeletedUser

Don't care about Bantonie, he doesn't worth it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is somehow a shame that these forums are downgraded so much, that we have to read about this guy :(
And we have nothing better to do, noone else is writing here...

Anyway he is funny in his own way :)

DeletedUser

Yeah , and now this ofero guy comes here to post to :(

Forums were much nicer before :lol:

DeletedUser

aha

its ok, I started playing TW when i had no pubes - I was 23 - but now i'm in my 30's, poor, ugly and cheating wife, i have a beer gut because i game all day.

I thought that might be closer to the truth of the matter.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
its ok, I started playing TW when i had no pubes - I was 23 - but now i'm in my 30's, poor, ugly and cheating wife, i have a beer gut because i game all day.

:icon_neutral: want a hug?

DeletedUser43243

i just lol'd and lol'd at this one!

Welcome back Zardex!!!! Missed you sweetness!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser89729

ahabut now I'm in my 20's, richer than you, hottest and most loyal wife, and game all day! ;)

I Doubt it!!! Ur probably 18, broke as a hillbilly with 12 sticks and a donut, Uglier than a coyote mixed with a armadillo, and ur wife.... /no comment on that one!

My name is Liban32q and i approve this message. in other words....

You got Double SHACKLED SON!!!!

netjakdim

I am 126 years old in dog years to tall for my age and to short for my weight. I make decent grades in school so obviously I have a pocket protector and glasses as thick as the Hubble Telescope lens. I am the teachers pet becuase when noone else except me in class does their homework I am the only one that has to go out on break while the other are allowed to stay inside and finish what should have already been done. I have abusive parents becuase they will not fork over the $50 a year for me to have premium to play an online video game. I am almost a hillbilly redneck becuase we have more cars in the front drive than people that live in the house. However they all run at the moment so until they are all broke down and we are forced to ride the horse to town we have not yet recieved our redneck papers. I used to play both football (American) as well as baseball but do to the fact I am an uptight premadonna and the contract negotiations fell through I elected to set out my senior year in hopes that it would help me when I become a free agent and go to college. Maybe the colleges will pay me the big bucks although I hear USC is now out of the running finanicially. As well add to the fact that my online personal life is such a prolific success I know have carpultunnel and can no longer type so I must bid you ado for the evening.

DeletedUser

I am 126 years old in dog years to tall for my age and to short for my weight. I make decent grades in school so obviously I have a pocket protector and glasses as thick as the Hubble Telescope lens. I am the teachers pet becuase when noone else except me in class does their homework I am the only one that has to go out on break while the other are allowed to stay inside and finish what should have already been done. I have abusive parents becuase they will not fork over the $50 a year for me to have premium to play an online video game. I am almost a hillbilly redneck becuase we have more cars in the front drive than people that live in the house. However they all run at the moment so until they are all broke down and we are forced to ride the horse to town we have not yet recieved our redneck papers. I used to play both football (American) as well as baseball but do to the fact I am an uptight premadonna and the contract negotiations fell through I elected to set out my senior year in hopes that it would help me when I become a free agent and go to college. Maybe the colleges will pay me the big bucks although I hear USC is now out of the running finanicially. As well add to the fact that my online personal life is such a prolific success I know have carpultunnel and can no longer type so I must bid you ado for the evening.

Lol you just described my cousin :icon_eek:

DeletedUser43243

and we all still <3 you!