BigBulls Weekly Review.

DeletedUser

I thought the forum was abit quiet of facts about tribes, Wars & information about each K Plus noobies keep bringing them off topic & posting silly pictures!.. I will start off with rating top two tribes & dukes of various popular K's.

--

k55:
Jäger - As everyone most likely noticed they are 1# top tribe on W82 so far, Currently spread out nicely all the way round K55. Powerful tribe with strong members such as Mr.IamDestroyer & HiddenInTheShadows. They seem to spreading further into different parts of the Ks such as K45 where they are recruiting EV members. Is this going to be a Version 3 of Ted!. Advice: Before spreading to other Ks, Why don't you sort your Core K first? 8/10

Duke: Indecisive Nubzz - Seems to run a tight ship when it comes to creating a tribe, Does simple mistakes without realising and also uses external forum to promote Jäger..

Se7en - Watched this tribe since the start as they had a rocky start but now look like a strong tribe, Currently in the corner of K55 surrounded by Jäger. Rumours also have it that Jäger will declare on Se7en due to having complications with players. Neither tribe have been seen in an war so it should interesting. Advice: Spread out a little as being cramped in the corner can cause alot of issues. 7/10

Duke: thegame45 - Played with him before, Makes promises but doesn't keep him.. could call him a dirty player if you wanted. be interesting to see if he can keep his head calm during a war.

--

K54
Rehab - Currently 3rd in the world rankings with only 111 changes which means they stuck with the same players since the start and only changed if needed. Means they have players who know what to do at the start of the game. Spread out nicely like Jäger similar story which involves Se7en being in the corner trapped.. Would be like picking strawberrys off the bush and eating them. Rehab seem to have it easy in that K. Advide: When Jäger declare and put pressure on Se7en.. Pick them off to make an easy run of things in K54 8/10.

Duke: IdentityTheft. - Don't know much about him as its an entirely new account. Seems to be Co-Played but knows how to run a tribe. Whos Identity did he steal?

--

K45
EV - Started off as a point whore tribe, Dismissing their lower players for the Ted! High pointers, Basically making Ted Version 2 which means there would be lack of teamwork & troops. Seems to be getting picked off by Colour. I've seen print screens of their forums which shows lack of effort. They seem to have an brother tribe called FFS. Terrible tribe wont last much longer if EV keep up with the member stealing! Advice: You say "It is better to stand and fight. If you run, you'll only die tired."on your tribal profile but yet you recruited a ton of members that ran from ted to you which have now ran from you to Jager.. Just disband or merge into another tribe such as Colour if you havent tried already 4/10.

Duke: atmospherecf - Doesn't seem to know what he's doing.. 213 changes made for his tribe.. Make your mind up! He also likes to post alot in the external forums to promote EV.. Tad annoying really.

-V- - Don't really know too much about this tribe as not many people have mentioned them but they seem spread out okay in the k45 area. Looking at their top members a few of them have Attacker of the day. They also seem to be taking the runaways of EV aswel. I feel they will have a problem when it comes to KIAN spreading. They also have Jager moving in behind them. Advice: If -V- & KIAN merge their top players together, Create an 'Academy' for the lower pointers you could become a top powerful tribe 6/10.

Duke: Midget in a Bikini - I remember him from W80 at Invictus, Was a very powerful tribe for the first 2 months then ended up disbanding. Don't really know much about him. He also has a funny name.

--

K44:
.Ex. - Love this tribe due its ultimate power of its members such as trbk13 & Drunk Monkey, .Ex. currently spread out around K44. I think everyone knows that .Ex. & SCAR are currently at war especially considering they took one of kodaas villages. Will be interesting how this turns out. Advice; Don't make a war so early in the game, This affects growth 7/10.

Duke: Bane. - Very inactive for a top tribe.. Could cause problems keeping the forum activity flowing espically in a war.. Interesting indeed

SCAR - Very experienced tribe, Played with majority of the tribe at one point. They all seem to know what their doing apart from having a war so early on.. could have been triggered by .EX.. Spread out like a fat line in the middle of K44.. Could be a great sign as they can spread outwards anywhere. Just have to battle a few tribes to make it happen.

Duke: The Norseman - I have had the pleasure to have played with him on another world, Very quick in making decisions, Strict and doesn't take any shit what so ever. His rules or no rules.

My view on the world:
This world is very close between the top 4 tribes BUT lower pointed tribes such as
Colour, SCAR, DOTA 2, & Llama have proved themselves to be top contenders in the future. Alot can happen within a few days and it'll be interesting to see the outcome.

---
This could become a weekly thing? Do you want questions that you want answered? Do you want me to put information of other tribes? Keep W82 external forum interesting.. then mail me & give me information on tribes bring out in my next post.

I hope you like!
TheBigbull

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117702

Good thread, good analysis.

Personally I would stop your input were the advising tribes to merge comes in, It's not healthy for any world and is usually the number 1 reason why a world becomes foul/toxic/bitter/salty etc cos half the world are pissed off with merge after merge, so please, don't condone dis shit.

+1

DeletedUser3932

Slightly bemused why you needed to make a seperate thread for your analysis, I did mine in the top 20 tribes thread(which if anyone is interested I plan on doing an update on Saturday).

However, I thank you for doing something productive on the externals :)

As for your actual analysis, I agree with parts, and disagree with others. Afterall it is all about opinion.

As a beginning to this, I liked it. But with the world getting slightly older, I think (if you do decide to do this weekly, or fortnightly) then some of the 'rim' tribes might need some more attention. I think it is slightly out-dated to just focus on the 4 core continents. You also mention some of the lower pointed more 'promising' tribes, it would be interesting to see your full take on them.

I agree with Gangnamstein, please don't condone merging for power. This is tribalwars, tribes SHOULD be created in the pits of war.

DeletedUser115558

Is your all fingers are same ? if not than i OBJECT the reason given for starting a New thread. World is full of different types people with different opinion and we have to Live with. When we already have thread for the topic starting new one shows your attitude of Attention seeker may be you are not but that's my opinion

Nicely Analyzed, I like it, good reading material,

But this is my first and last post for this thread , reason already mentioned above. May some say "Who Cares you post or not" My Answer is "Need first stone to build a Building, than its me"

DeletedUser116463

I dunno why im being mentioned here.
Im trying not to be noticed and be sneaky as possible. Now my camouflage has been compromised. :D

Good Analysis.. +1 Rep.

DeletedUser118080

I dunno why im being mentioned here.
Im trying not to be noticed and be sneaky as possible. Now my camouflage has been compromised. :D

Good Analysis.. +1 Rep.

Heheh..We need to stay humble and just enjoy the game

Last edited:

atmospherecf

+1 Vouch. Good weekly review keep it up. Thanks for supporting the tw community.

DeletedUser110490

Hey, somebody knows me!

Who knew?

Thanks for the kind words, and for an interesting little read.

DeletedUser84793

this was a good read..i may not agree with everything that was written or personal thoughts..But its always nice to see players taking the time out to entertain me! Keep up the good work...I will enjoy reading future post just for shits and giggles!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser117168

I want more updates on this, good read, totally agree with mostly everything you wrote. I just wanna see some more attention on promising rim tribes, you know they're there, give them your feedback too :lol:

Gorth Kirgar

I want more updates on this, good read, totally agree with mostly everything you wrote. I just wanna see some more attention on promising rim tribes, you know they're there, give them your feedback too :lol:

Maybe read the title?

DeletedUser

As requested I've been studying the world hard and putting the information I got (The little of it..) to good use. I will start off with K45 as I feel there has been alot more happening in that K than any other.

K45:

1. - -V- : Firstly I would like to congratulate you on becoming #1 in the K45, Can't really say you have done much though to prove yourself as yet. Luckily you have had three or four EV players join the tribe making your core look tasty and strong. Also notice KIAN stealing one of your top 10 players.. -V- has to be very careful on what move they make next with Jäger south, Colour north and KIAN at the west side of them. Advice: I would say your bottom 7 are useless to you, majority don't have ODA & 2 months in and still not reached 3000 points.. Shame on them. Get rid. pongdang Would also be a good catch for you.

2. - Colour: I would also like to congratulate you on recruiting EV members to make a war go forward for you.. BUT this has caused a weakness in your tribe as you have spread out so much that if one person gets raided by a tribe it'll take 24 hours+ to gain support. You have very strong players and good looking tribe who will be powerful in time to come. Which way should you go next though West of you towards .Ex. (Which I've herd you have had disagreements with) or south where you take on -V- which would be difficult with limited players down near their area. Advice: I would say recruit some more users around K45 area where EV currently hold, Would give you a better advantage in pulling off K45.

K44:

1. - .Ex.: I have been watching this war between yourselves and SCAR, At first I thought SCAR would have pulled it through concentrating on one of your corners as an OP. Obviously not as .Ex. is breaking threw the middle taking each village one by one. .Ex. is currently leading this war 17 - 13. I would just be more careful on how many tribes will take advantage of this such as Colour or Se7en. Advice: I would say make squads, Each squad has an OP to make each little island of users you have around K44 is secure. A tribe will take advantage eventually.

2. - CGI~DA - Well looks like we have a game changer, Congratulations on becoming #2 of K44. Looking at CGI~DA they are very clustered together sitting in between an island of .EX. and another clustered tribe KIAN. Now you don't have many options to go when it comes to spreading out either way you will bump into a tribe. I suggest your diplomat gets in contact with -V- and meet eachother halfway. TBS has been your main target throughout the 2 months and it has gone seriously well taking up to 8 of their villages. Are you the reason they fell apart? Advice: Get -V- to help you with KIAN to help you spread out a lot more otherwise you won't be able to grow and progress further as much as you could in K44. Then again with StormSiren on your team you might not even need help.

K55:

1. - Jäger: Would like to congratulate you all on reaching 1 million tribal points in K55, Impressive indeed. I'm not sure what to think of Jäger at the moment. They seem to be a barb nobling tribe. Their duke Indecisive Nubzz said that there would be interesting things happening in K55 and yet its just as boring as K54! Nothing ever happens. You guys need to prove yourselves as a rank 1 tribe because you will start falling behind if .Ex. carry on what their doing to SCAR. Advice: You have so much ground but doing nothing with it.. stop recruiting and start spreading.

Bsnqcn5_CQAAdeiv.jpg

2. - Se7en - Don't really see much change from last week if am honest, I know they have had some issues with the tribe DOTA 2 but apart from that they are still looking strong and very trapped between two rehab and Jäger. I feel the next two weeks is going to be the hardest for them as they start growing quicker and wider. Where will they go though? Advice: Spread your way up to DOTA 2 as you are doing. You also have SUBV all around you too for extra villages. Make sure to keep an ally close but your enemies closer.

K54:

1. - Rehab - Probably the most boring K in this world, Nothing happens and Rehab has just basically demolished it, Only threat there is Se7en. I do want to say weldone for not doing a Jäger and actually taking villages from another tribe Aka ~TM~ & EDW. Makes you look alot more scary than the 1# when you look at a tribe stats-wise. I see your making a sneeky step in K44 which would be a nice place to expand too right now as majority of the tribes are fragile due to war. But only having 35 members is very impressive as you still have places to recruit at & make you guys even stronger. Advice: Do the unexpected, Sometimes playing dirty is the best way.

-------------

I feel those are the most full K's so I'm only reviewing those four until I feel the others are ready to be judged. I will review a couple of random tribes though.

TDA - Not sure what to think about this tribe as it is spread out in 4 different K's, In a way its room to grow but will be very difficult if a tribe declared such as Jäger... Your leaving yourself in abit of a pickle as it would take ages for support I also don't understand why they have 3 recruiters? Keep it simple 1 recruiter, 1 diplomat 4 council members.

~FFF~ - What is happening with the recruitment here, Your core is in K46 but yet you have 7 random members in your tribe in K35.. This tribe needs to slap their duke or recruiter for allowing that to happen. All that shows is that they are looking for high pointer members who would just join a tribe for fun. Aka Black Flags crew most likely.

EV - Bye guys, You had a duke too big for his boots, I also noticed how he has gone quiet in the forums now that he doesn't have high pointed members to hide behind... Someone eat his villages.

SUBV - A rubbish version of my old tribe on w25, they have Se7en, Jäger, Rehab & parts of -V- around them.. Don't think they will last long at all with tribes as powerful as them there. Won't be long till they all start separating away.

FFS - This tribe is just far too inactive, Two members look like they've grown which are King Southside & Supiluliuma, Perhaps a tribe move is more suitable for you.

DOTA 2 - Recently had alot of members leave due to stupidly of their duke, Currently starting wars with around 8 tribes so I've herd.. Could this be Black Flags causing trouble and running away?

I feel the only tribe out of the above who has a chance if their lucky is
TDA, The top 20 will change alot in the next 2 weeks and I look forward to seeing what wars are made, merges is created and which tribes disband. Again if you want this next week please do help and send information you hear over mail. Thankyou

Hope you like!
- Bigbull

DeletedUser118341

Good update again. I enjoyed reading it. Particularly the bit about my own continent :)

However I'm a little confused about what you have said about us.

Who did we recruit that is 24 hours away? We recruited 3 members all are near enough within touching distance of eachother, and of one of our origional members.

Also just an FYI, recruitment is closed I think. 18 members is more than enough at this moment in time.

I have a request though, but I don't know whether you would want to do it or not. Would you have any desire to do anything about say the top 5 players, or maybe players that caught your eye this week. Or something like that? I think there are 3 players now, in the top 10 who haven't done any sort of pp-abusing. 2 of which I am sure are selling pp (1 I know since its me :p).

It might take more of your time though, so I don't know whether you would want to do it. Just putting it out there :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the analysis though :icon_biggrin:

Disclaimer: I am not a leader in Colour, and their views may or may not reflect my own.

DeletedUser

Once again a good read. I look forward to more posts like this :icon_smile:

I think you've done a pretty accurate job on the main 4 K's, though its always hard to judge the rim tribes with little information.

DeletedUser117702

Yeah K45 is an interesting K atm! EV are done for, I think the rest of them are down to whatever dukes have the balls to mass recruit them all, perhaps they will make a tribe of their own although I do doubt that, I see only sheep no wolves.

2 strong tribes looking like long term residents in K45, Colour & -V-, will be interesting to see what becomes of this K in the near future.

Well done for your latest analysis, think you've put in some good information for a fairly quiet world.

DeletedUser110490

I wouldn't say 17-13 is to bad for us, you can't help players who don't even let you know they're being hit unfortunately, and considering we're almost surrounded and very outnumbered with both CGI tribes and BALE against us, and a few of their conquers were recapped and held. Some odd timings from them too, a half nuke sent 4 and a half minutes ahead of a train from the same village...wasn't a difficult snipe...StormSiren was unfortunately a tad better with the timings.

Also considering we haven't lost any major players and killed a lot of their O on the East. Looks like Bane may also have thrown in the towel after losing one of his villages and all his troops, quite a lot of res being sold for PP there...I've heard Amish may be taking the helm instead though.

The PP disadvantage is a bitch mind :/ I wish I'd come back a little earlier just to farm that crap.

Still, fun read, looking forward to next week.

DeletedUser84793

very good read indeed! your getting much better...keep up the good work! good entertainment...:icon_twisted:

and congrats to jag for their 1 million points mark! its a good thing all those barbs are dead and gone..i was starting to worry!...lol:lol: