BigBulls Weekly Review.

DeletedUser3932

Just thought I'd post some facts on the top 5 players, since they have a little lead pointwise on the rest, I thought it would be interesting to see where they got their villages from. Enjoy.

Rank 1: Feelings

[SPOIL]
r26Ke0W.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 2: Lord Thomas II

[SPOIL]
E4I9PZA.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 3: StormSiren

[SPOIL]
0u5e8GN.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 4: eddiecesc

[SPOIL]
0nuGWkK.png
[/SPOIL]

Rank 5: Gorth Kirgar

[SPOIL]
FKZUGAu.png
[/SPOIL]

ps. For those interested, I might do a tribe analysis soon. For those of you who read my last one, you know it is a lot more detailed than most, so I need to find the reasonable amount of time to do it :)

For those who didn't read my last one, it is on this page here:

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275615-Top-20-Tribes-Analysis-and-Discussion&p=6966803&viewfull=1#post6966803

Last edited:

Gorth Kirgar

Nice stuff there, Ted!
But have to set something straight:
My conquers on King Deadly were in no way internals. He was in our tribe moments before I started hitting him, yes. But I kicked him because he didn't cooperate with the tribe at all. He had all his troops at home (one of the many reasons why I kicked him) and was online and very much alive when I sent my attacks.
May have looked like an internal, but I just outclassed him by a mile.

Gorth Kirgar

[SPOIL]
y8grVxk.png
[/SPOIL]

Don't know if you're backing me up here by showing that I wouldn't have had a spike of 100k ODA on an internal and wouldn't have had to noble that quickly, or that the ODD looks fishy?
btw. The lack of ODD was because I nobled both his nuke vills before they hit, and he just gave up after that.

DeletedUser117702

You can call it 'backing you up' if that tickles you pink but I was stating that you most likely earned them villages with the ODA gain.

DeletedUser3932

Nice stuff there, Ted!
But have to set something straight:
My conquers on King Deadly were in no way internals. He was in our tribe moments before I started hitting him, yes. But I kicked him because he didn't cooperate with the tribe at all. He had all his troops at home (one of the many reasons why I kicked him) and was online and very much alive when I sent my attacks.
May have looked like an internal, but I just outclassed him by a mile.

Force internals are still internals. You hit the nail on the head there. He was in your tribe moments before you began hitting him.

So he had no idea this was going to happen, and you hit him completely unawares.

As opposed to if he was in a different tribe, and atleast he might have expected it.

Therefore, due to the lack of fightback these are classed as internals. Sure, you cleared them. But they are internals none-the-less.

It is worth noting, that eddiecesc's ODD is 248,631. The combined total of ODD of the other 4 players in the top 5 is 109,398. Less than half.

To my mind, the rest have got to the top of the rankings by taking easy villages off internals/inactives (and in Feeling's case a lot of barbs).

Last edited:

Gorth Kirgar

Yeah, may have took him off-guard a bit.....But did clear him in a clean fight: He was online and instantly knew what was going on. Only thing helped me was that he was hiding behind the tribe and didn't recruit that many troops.

But to your point: Yeah, all of the top 5 have had it way too easy, except for eddiecesc. eddie has been the only one so far to show that he is capable of doing more than just farming. He has been the real nr1 for quite a while now.

DeletedUser

Gorth Kirgar is the type of player that gives his leaders nightmares, but they keep him around because he's such a good player. Otherwise he'd be kicked/rimmed - whoops did I say that out loud?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorth Kirgar

I wouldn't say I give them nightmares......headaches, that's what i give:)

DeletedUser

Gorth Kirgar is the type of player that gives his leaders nightmares, but they keep him around because he's such a good player. Otherwise he'd be kicked/rimmed - whoops did I say that out loud?

He has no leaders.. He leads. He is the Lion which leads these sheep.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

"Only the student can defeat the master"

Quoted from the series 'Arrow'

Just adding up about leaders and leadership mate =)