BigBulls Weekly Review.

DeletedUser

+7 =)

Now, I see a familiar strong tribe, SUBV, yet as you say, "A rubbish version of my old tribe on w25"and I thought they've made footholds here in w82....I remember SUBV, so it must mean, we had crossed our swords at some point in time in the past TheBigBull... I dunno, my memes are full of holes, perhaps I was a member or was just a passer by =)...

and oh, btw, I like to put in some and un-worked stats of world 82, still, an information. =)

Activate Mangekyou Sharringan!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Review will be posted tomarrow, Any other information that people have which can be posted on about tribes, Alliance lists and so on please mail me via forum. Every little helps.

DeletedUser

SNEEKY NEWS #1: KIAN Vs -V-

Since yesterday I have been getting so much information about these two tribes. Turns out leadership had fallen out over a player and a massive alliance fell apart which they kept secret till now. Question is which leadership will become mighty enough to beat the other.

KIAN have declared war which are claiming that 'Midget in a Bikini' caused all this too happen by not controlling his tribe members. Now before I got this image I had also been sent screenscreens of a certain group chat of KIAN discussing -V- which are also below.
group_4.png

Now I thought I'd just do some sniffing around to see what I can get about this war, I got theses group chat convocations yesterday which claims they took their villages but also felt bad? Now it also says in the second picture "Not Claimed XD" which means they must of had some kind of plan in place? These images are off 3 different KIAN members.

Group_1.png

Group_2.png

These are their losses for the past few days:

group_3.png

GROUP_6.png

It looks like theirs one rule for KIAN & plenty more for -V-.. So I don't understand why one person out of all of this is getting the blame, Is there a lovers-tiff between the two dukes? I asked Midget "what started all this between KIAN and -V-" & "why was 'Kammerer32' dismissed."

group_5.png

Untitled.png

I would show maps etc but I'm not really that much of a computer-wiz & I don't have the Links to map gens anymore. So hey if anyone wants to add to this they can.

DeletedUser

I would show maps etc but I'm not really that much of a computer-wiz & I don't have the Links to map gens anymore. So hey if anyone wants to add to this they can.

You can do that here mate!

As always, it's a nice review TheBigBull, keep up the good work! ^_^

DeletedUser91425

Midget only tells half the story but that is OK we know the what's really going on and that's all that matters.

DeletedUser

Right, Yesterday I had done all this review & then accidentally clicked the "X" which made me lose it all. Went in the biggest huff ever & left it to do it today instead. So I found out quite abit of information about certain tribes then other tribes I haven't really been told much about as nothing is happening with them. Read below my reviews:

K55:

ger: - Top of k55 then top of the world, Jäger has a great spread across K55. Instead of taking Se7en directly on they have decided to spread into K56 and K65. which is a good idea but looks like their running away from the fight instead of holding their ground. Suppose thats one way of keeping your top rank. Now what I have also noticed is their losses and gains. They have not had one single threat against them so far since the world has started. Now if tribalwars decided to disable own tribe nobling & disable barbs.. Where would Jäger be in the world right now? I think Vodka shot is the way to go these days.

jager.png
loses.png

Se7en - Currently Second in K55 & 3rd in the world. Out of the top 3 I would say Se7en looked the most threatening because they have shown that they can take on other tribes such as DOTA 2 & DaD. Now what I also found out is that they are secretly part of a 3 way tribe with the other two tribes being SUBV & ANTX. Now i can see a problem slowly growing as they are all far too cramped in one area to actually grow anywhere? Especially ANTX as they are all in one blodge between Se7en &
Jäger. The map shows below:(KEY; SE7EN, SUBV ANTX.)
One way or another they will end up getting in the way of each other which will cause irritation eventually, How they have farmed fairly is a mystery.

map.png

Rehab - Top of K54 & Second in the world... Similar to Jager as I've said in other reviews.. Its been a boring K.. a very easy one at that spread right across with the odd small tribe Cydon who have actually taken 3 of their villages.. Just proves no one finds them scary as yet. Their slowly making their way up into K44. Aka easy route. I wouldn't put them in the Jager league as yet as they actually have taken on "~TM~" in the past.

Cydon - 3rd in K54.. Their not afraid to take on Rehab.. I like that they've been splat in the middle of them so it'll be interesting how they turn out. I feel with the members they have got a merge would be more acceptable to get them to progress further but if their all about troops than points they can prove different.

K44:

SoL - Eh.. Who are these? Oh yeah thats right they are the old tribe .EX., Obviously the war with SCAR has slowed them right down but it a name change doesn't mean your invisble. We can still see that SCAR has got the upperhand leading in this war by a village. I've mentioned this before but I feel the weakness lies not with the players but the position of where SoL is on the map. They have little islands which means players on them little islands need to work together. If a couple refuse then it can cause havoc.

CGI~DA - second in the K44 area squished at the bottom right hand corner, Grew alot and gained plenty of villages since my last review which makes them even more powerful lets hope the players have the right amount of troops to actually be able to keep those villages. As I said last week to get out you've got to face a tribe. My recommendation would be KIAN.. Their focused on other tribes and expanding. Support would be in their front lines in K54.. I would say get the villages while they are their.

K45:

Colour - Top of K45 with only 17 players.. Have you ever seen anything like it, Spread across the south of K45 with little mini tribes such as BEER & ~FFF~ coming into things.. Is that just gold or will it be a threat. Mind you they seem to be taking villages off EV as easy as it is to take candy off a baby. All i can say is brilliant teamwork, Leadership and aggression. Weldone indeed!

-V- - Mentioned this tribe yesterday, They had been unannounced for so long till I started doing these.. As I assumed a war between KIAN & -V- has taken place. It seems to have surprised them as they have lost around 5 villages this will place pressure on their dukes & barons to keep leadership in place. On the other hand they are also doing what Colour is doing and taking EV villages.

DeletedUser

This world isn't like other standard worlds mate, you need to learn how to cover up your immediate areas and tighten up before you push into other areas. This is a church world after all and being as wide spread as we are now takes more time to tighten up. Now I understand being at the top for so long without any real wars kinda rings bells but why war your way to the top?

We nobled up some barbs, yes, barbs to help our immediate areas. We nobled some internals? Yes, players who left this world and players who merged like any other world. Of course you have teething problems. Massive percentage of the players who play these worlds play for the premium points for other worlds though you find this out once nobles come.. Hence the tribal changes being high. Now I know you guys need something to chat about in the forums on a daily basis to keep it active but lets face facts.

#1 tribe the longest
Top tribe since the start
Best spread in the world
Growth rate? Excellent

Now we'll fall back into a pattern where we will be asked to cut being as boring and declare a war or two and make it interesting though if anyone is out there close enough that thinks they can handle us? Then declare away and we will see how far it gets us both.. I said before, there will be changes in here and wars will be declared but not like most others, I don't prematurely ejaculate on the red button.

Still top 5 in the world regarding war caps
Still #1 in the world on ODA with over 400k of a gap on #2

Even with wars not being declared.. We are still running this world.

Aah.. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Regards

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Don't understand how you can actually say that you need to "cover up immediate areas and tighten up" when you fully covered half of K55 & yet spreading into two differen't K's. you need to full take your K instead of barb nobling around into others. By the time you start on Se7en you will realise that their 3 way family tribe has covered what you could of already had because your concentrating on spreading outwards instead of inwards.

If se7en & their crew push up K55 they will be basically in the middle of you meaning you can only get half of the support in time, You've then made your way up in K45, K56 and K65 where if you do get hit other tribes can join in at the same time. Leaving you without more support. You can already see Se7en have made their way in the middle of you & ANTX slowly making their approach too. You've got so many weak points with what you've done that if Se7en did declare you would be in trouble. Take Colour & EV for example.. They got done by a 17 member tribe.. (Can you tell me where some of the original EV/Ted members are now btw?)

But if am wrong, Am sure barb nobling will work out for you eventually.

SE7EN = Pink
ANTX = Blue
SubV = Green
Jager = Red

loses.png

DeletedUser

You are missing the full concept of this world. It's a church world, being overly spread harms the tribe as churches need to be built. We, right now are overly spread so we need time to tighten up on the space we have and cluster it up more.. I guess we are done here.

Why even reply to my message with a statement in regards to EV and Colour? EV was a piss take for a tribe, many upon many times I got mails from Atmospherecf asking could they become our Academy, this was when they were like #2/#3. Don't think for one second both tribes, Jager and EV are in the same ball park.

Now in regards to Se7en? We have no concerns for Se7en at all, they are a clustered up with no where to go tribe who will dissolve over the upcoming weeks due to mass amounts of NAPs and Alliances. I've spoke to a lot of there members, they are unhappy at the leadership and how things are ran regarding cluttered forums and the fact there is far too much diplomacy. You heard it here first..

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

TheBigBull is right. Indecisive, I have read your messages and you look like a 14 years old boy when you get nervous. Try to calm down.

DeletedUser3932

You are missing the full concept of this world you idiot. It's a church world, being overly spread harms the tribe as churches need to be built. We, right now are overly spread so we need time to tighten up on the space we have and cluster it up more.

Just looking briefly at a map. You have several members who clearly don't understand church worlds. And a couple who seems to be re-locating to move directly into other members church areas. So to me, it looks like you guys don't understand churches.

Now I understand being at the top for so long without any real wars kinda rings bells but why war your way to the top?

I don't think this has anything to do with being top. He said a similar thing about lack of fighting with regards to Rehab.

#1 tribe the longest

I think most people's point here, is rank 1 doesn't matter unless you have good growth, spread ect, AND have proven your abilities. Now as you point out, you have the first of these 2 criteria. We are awaiting the 2nd.

Still top 5 in the world regarding war caps
Still #1 in the world on ODA with over 400k of a gap on #2

''Official'' wars mean nothing. We are looking for serious conflict. As for your ODA, no-one is disputing that, but the lack of fight-back shows you haven't been tested.

EV was a piss take for a tribe, many upon many times I got mails from Atmospherecf asking could they become our Academy, this was when they were like #2/#3. Don't think for one second both tribes, Jager and EV are in the same ball park.

Here, with reason, you take a slightly dig at EV and Atmospherecf. Now ofcourse we all know EV were/are a terrible tribe, and several people on the externals pointed out that Atmosphere was sometimes being a bit of an idiot on the externals, with all those damn poster pictures among other things. Now re-read the following quotes I took out of ONLY your last 2 posts here. And tell me how you think you might be portraying yourself and your tribe.
[SPOIL]
Then declare away and we will see how far it gets us both.. I said before, there will be changes in here and wars will be declared but not like most others, I don't prematurely ejaculate on the red button.
Even with wars not being declared.. We are still running this world.

You are missing the full concept of this world you idiot.

Now if that can't register in your brain mate then I guess we are done here.
[/SPOIL]

Now in regards to Se7en? We have no concerns for Se7en at all, they are a clustered up with no where to go tribe who will dissolve over the upcoming weeks due to mass amounts of NAPs and Alliances. I've spoke to a lot of there members, they are unhappy at the leadership and how things are ran regarding cluttered forums and the fact there is far too much diplomacy. You heard it here first..

The phrase: ''people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'' springs to mind when reading this.

And finally, I will add my own thoughts on this subject. I personally don't think that people here are having so much of a dig at Jager, as they are at the tribes in your area that have rolled over. But with these comments you are making, you make it about you.

You change peoples thoughts from being:

''Jager are a tribe who have grown well, but are untested so we can't draw many conclusions from it''

to

''Jager are a tribe who are grown well, but arrogantly think they are the best tribe in the world, with little to no proof. Who think they alone hold the key to the future of this world.''

These are 2 very different perceptions but are based on the same idea. The first one is fine, but the second one, can be dangerous.

Last edited: