BigBulls Weekly Review.

xankou

Now what I also found out is that they are secretly part of a 3 way tribe with the other two tribes being SUBV & ANTX.

As part of the council for Se7en I can assure you we have no relation to ANTX, although you are correct in thinking SubV are part of us.

DeletedUser84793

You are missing the full concept of this world you idiot. It's a church world, being overly spread harms the tribe as churches need to be built. We, right now are overly spread so we need time to tighten up on the space we have and cluster it up more.. Now if that can't register in your brain mate then I guess we are done here.

Why even reply to my message with a statement in regards to EV and Colour? EV was a piss take for a tribe, many upon many times I got mails from Atmospherecf asking could they become our Academy, this was when they were like #2/#3. Don't think for one second both tribes, Jager and EV are in the same ball park.

Now in regards to Se7en? We have no concerns for Se7en at all, they are a clustered up with no where to go tribe who will dissolve over the upcoming weeks due to mass amounts of NAPs and Alliances. I've spoke to a lot of there members, they are unhappy at the leadership and how things are ran regarding cluttered forums and the fact there is far too much diplomacy. You heard it here first..

- Nubzz

lol We have no where to go? you say our members is unhappy? I can tell you now we are a very strong tribe and we are very happy in Se7en! not sure where your getting your info, but i can tell you now that comment of yours is false...but nice try! now Nubzz, i understand for NOW.. your the great duke of the number one tribe in the world right now..and thats fine...But if your gonna talk on here, get your facts straight...now here is a lesson for you to learn...barbs don't noble back...we do! don't make the mistake thinking you guys own everything..this game has just started...WE DON'T FEAR YOU! and to be honest you have not proved anything in this world except you and your crew is very good at nobling barbs...facts is facts..and thats facts my little friend...cheers!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, Indecisive, I just lost all respect I had towards you and Jager. Wow. Arrogance and rudeness will kill you. Mark my words, you will lose just like Gents are losing now on w80. Heard of them? Well, I can assure you, that tribe had/has some great players but the leadership was flawed... And now other TOP FOUR tribes are against them. So I can assure you, your lack of manners won't get you anywhere. Be mature and admit that other tribes are going to challenge you and that you have some problems inside. And calling Big Bull and idiot is awful. He spends HOURS on this, putting effort in it, providing subjective opinion, and you start crying. He mentioned ~TM~. Should I cry? No. He has his own opinion so you should respect it. And please, refrain from replying unless you want to apologize to everyone here who had to read your disgusting posts.

DeletedUser118378

Yeah honestly, jager still has a good chance given the current diplomacy situation. However I think it will all change.

Bigbull thanks for doing this its interesting to read. Please include more of the rim tribes in the top 20 :). Cant count them out yet.

DeletedUser

Wow, Indecisive, I just lost all respect I had towards you and Jager. Wow. Arrogance and rudeness will kill you. Mark my words, you will lose just like Gents are losing now on w80. Heard of them? Well, I can assure you, that tribe had/has some great players but the leadership was flawed... And now other TOP FOUR tribes are against them. So I can assure you, your lack of manners won't get you anywhere. Be mature and admit that other tribes are going to challenge you and that you have some problems inside. And calling Big Bull and idiot is awful. He spends HOURS on this, putting effort in it, providing subjective opinion, and you start crying. He mentioned ~TM~. Should I cry? No. He has his own opinion so you should respect it. And please, refrain from replying unless you want to apologize to everyone here who had to read your disgusting posts.

Suppose you are right.. Shouldn't have called him an idiot, considering the time and effort he puts in for us to read.

BigBull.. I apologize buddy.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Suppose you are right.. Shouldn't have called him an idiot, considering the time and effort he puts in for us to read.

BigBull.. I apologize buddy.

- Nubzz

Wow! you don't see that everyday!...A player on TW who admits when he is wrong and apologizes...Nice to see for a change...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow! you don't see that everyday!...A player on TW who admits when he is wrong and apologizes...Nice to see for a change...:icon_cool:

No but when I sat and looked at what I said I just realised that the guy puts in some serious time and effort to keep these externals going and me being an ass and calling him an Idiot could literally push him away from contributing. So therefore, I do aologise as it was childish like behavior.

When you work in a call center and you've to hit targets by month end to earn max end bonus you get a little hot headed ^.>

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

No but when I sat and looked at what I said I just realised that the guy puts in some serious time and effort to keep these externals going and me being an ass and calling him an Idiot could literally push him away from contributing. So therefore, I do aologise as it was childish like behavior.

When you work in a call center and you've to hit targets by month end to earn max end bonus you get a little hot headed ^.>

- Nubzz

happens to the best of us...:lol:

DeletedUser

That is okay Indecisive. I can't help but admire what you did. I expected another hot-headed response but you showed maturity and class to apologize. Respect, sir.

DeletedUser

I can't always be right, therefore I have to admit when I'm wrong.

Seems the war in which BigBull wanted has begun and Se7en are 7-0 down. Oops.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Well, IN, this is not a sprint, this is a marathon. So be careful that this arrogance does not bite you back. Cheers mate.

DeletedUser84793

I can't always be right, therefore I have to admit when I'm wrong.

Seems the war in which BigBull wanted has begun and Se7en are 7-0 down. Oops.

- Nubzz

in all fairness..this will be a long war...we have other fronts to think about..its not just you nubzz..we will get to each and every one of you on our time not yours...but don't worry..this wont be just a one sided war..its coming trust me..now sit boo boo and wait for it...:lol:

DeletedUser117168

now sit boo boo and wait for it...:lol:

Even though I don't like you, stealthy, this gave me a good laughter for a nice while, I imagined you saying it and it was even funnier.

JESUS, I need some sleep.

+1 when it comes to losing respect for Jager, times and times EV has been told they were being used. They did not care and now they're dying. Hopefully they'll do the right thing and eat some Jager nubzz in the meantime :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Even though I don't like you, stealthy, this gave me a good laughter for a nice while, I imagined you saying it and it was even funnier.

JESUS, I need some sleep.

+1 when it comes to losing respect for Jager, times and times EV has been told they were being used. They did not care and now they're dying. Hopefully they'll do the right thing and eat some Jager nubzz in the meantime :icon_rolleyes:

Who used EV? There Duke asked me when they are the #2/#3 tribe could they be our Academy and I told them no. So when did we start to use them? Actually, how did we use them? I know the forums are about debate and opinion but that accusation belongs to the rumor section kidd.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

Who used EV? There Duke asked me when they are the #2/#3 tribe could they be our Academy and I told them no. So when did we start to use them? Actually, how did we use them? I know the forums are about debate and opinion but that accusation belongs to the rumor section kidd.

- Nubzz

So basically you recruited EV higher points players and left the rest to die alone and their duke allowed? I would like to see atmosferec or whatever his name is come here and say that, otherwise I won't believe it..

Anyway, if he did allow that, well that's some terrible leadership going on there.

DeletedUser

So basically you recruited EV higher points players and left the rest to die alone and their duke allowed? I would like to see atmosferec or whatever his name is come here and say that, otherwise I won't believe it..

Anyway, if he did allow that, well that's some terrible leadership going on there.

Actually, the players in which were EV came to me. Pastor was mailed and asked what his thought were on EV I believe and he said he wanted to come to Jager. Now, you can see that as poaching though if there is talented players in a close proximity when you have space in a tribe you know won't last.. Why not take them?

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 16.09. at 17:27
Add John_lfc_05

- Nubzz

35647_thumb
atmospherecfon 16.09. at 17:27
Lets talk on skype, add me: ronnie.kern1

My tribe is going to expand to K35 and K46. We will not noble in K55. We will not get in the way of each other.

35647_thumb
atmospherecfon 16.09. at 16:41
How's life going? Any word on the new born baby?

I come with you at a proposal. Since some of my members were poached from your tribe (yes we both agree you took them).

How about making EV as one of Jäger's academy tribe.
Think about it, EV as no villages K55. We are at K45. We could easily both secure both continents K55 and K45. In a few months once members start quitting and go inactive we can eventually combine into 1 tribe.

Players always end up quitting once W83 and W84 opens up, its normal. We could easily dominate W82.

-Ronnie

35764_thumb
Indecisive Nubzzon 14.09. at 09:26
Aah we've still abut 5-6 weeks to go she was just in bad pain last night and now I'm stuck in work without any sleep.. Tired pal.

- Nubzz

35647_thumb
atmospherecfon 14.09. at 09:25
Congratulations on the new born. You will be a very busy dad.

Congratulations again.

-Ronnie

DeletedUser118393

Good luck to Se7en and all their buddies and to Jager :)

atmospherecf

It's all good. It's no secret we are getting our asses whipped. -v- and colour have great players.

shout out to pongdang, his a true warrior at the end.. -v- knows it :)

DeletedUser

Wow, Indecisive, I just lost all respect I had towards you and Jager. Wow. Arrogance and rudeness will kill you. Mark my words, you will lose just like Gents are losing now on w80. Heard of them?

Fall of Gents is almost complete.