Biggest Betrayls of w2

DeletedUser95513

I'll go ahead and start it....obvioulsy very recent.....Mirrorke giving up his act to a new player for EG...who then breaks our 2 week NAP...and rapes me in k95!

DeletedUser

Babs saying she would look after my Cider while i was away and i come back to find they have all been partying and have drunk it all, i am utterly disgusted with them all :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'll go ahead and start it....obvioulsy very recent.....Mirrorke giving up his act to a new player for EG...who then breaks our 2 week NAP...and rapes me in k95!

I am afraid that ALL IS FAIR in love & war....& can leave people feeling bitter
....but remember revenge tastes a lot sweeter!!

Now are we talking individual backstabbing,,,sorry betrayal or Tribal ones - as there is a wee bit of history that goes a long way back

& Mikeys it was not cider but other yellow coloured fluid - which could explain why after they drank it the performance of EG became piss poor
No wonder your disgusted with them all :lol:

controleng

I am sure that if All player start to attack bonesaw in K84-85-94-95 he will be destroy by EG but he is lucky that most of them did not attack him at the same time.

I agree with baldkev you should consider all conditions in game :D

But I am not agree with baldkev bonesaw never taste revenge :D

DeletedUser7464

I'm sure if all players start to attack anyone then they will be destroyed lol!

Betrayal is all about perspective. EG will say Sombra and philler betrayed them. DF will say Aten betrayed them. We can argue over that stuff forever.

Truth is Bonesaw got tricked, and lost a lot of vills because of it. Doesn't matter. We will get all the vills back and countless more soon enough. In my mind the biggest shame is that he will have to slow down on destroying Arthas :(.

DeletedUser

True words there Cam it is all about perspective and how you look at it from each individual, look you have me being serious now :lol:

Betrayal is all about perspective. EG will say Sombra and philler betrayed them. DF will say Aten betrayed them. We can argue over that stuff forever.

controleng

Arthas has same level :D he is taking an villages from your noob on the contray he was losing an villages against the bonesaw and pizz becouse it was underestimated approaches against arthas.. but now conditions are changed :D

WE will wtach the will ... Maybe they can make new surprise for your :D

Watch the movie than :D

DeletedUser7464

Not quite sure what you mean.

Arthas was taking villages from Pizz. Arthas got a new owner I think who was much better than the old one and caught Pizz unprepared. Arthas is a good player. Better than most of EG's other players. But none are good enough for us. Now Pizz and Bone are taking villages from Arthas and Arthas is smaller than when the new owner took the account. Process has reversed.

However Arthas needed someone to sneak attack Bonesaw from behind where they knew he would be weak. You will find that very difficult to argue against. There is no skill in that and less honour. I lose my respect for Arthas over this.

Like I said though, doesn't matter. We will crush mirrorke, utterly this time.

Because we is focus our attacks perfectly.

controleng

Actually ; Mirorke has an big cluster there and the same level player will be war ... I bet mirrorke can beat bonesaw easly .... Becous bonesaw just offencive player When I check the map he can not live long live if the all EG attack him.. He is potantial target for EG. Anyway pizz never check his account becouse twstats says it.

but I agree with you arthas has an limited villages in area so that he could hold the villages in area but now the all situation is changed :,

DeletedUser7464

You miss my points I think. I'm not denying how big mirrorke's cluster is or what level of player he is. If he is a good player why did he not make his intentions known to Bonesaw that he would attack him? Instead he started attacking without warning behind Bonesaw's frontlines.

TWStats shows me Pizz nobling Arthas quite a bit recently?

controleng

Did you check the villages points ? you can sent so much support there but without wall you can waste all defence troops. I am sure that arthas has an plan :D

anyway did philler and sombra inform EG side ? No but the best point the if you are play this game you have to consider every option :D

I dont like this situaiton but sometimes people jump into the ship especially some of EG side ? Most EG players are inactive ....

DeletedUser910

Babs saying she would look after my Cider while i was away and i come back to find they have all been partying and have drunk it all, i am utterly disgusted with them all :icon_sad:

LMAO!! That Cider must be some powerful stuff.

You miss my points I think. I'm not denying how big mirrorke's cluster is or what level of player he is. If he is a good player why did he not make his intentions known to Bonesaw that he would attack him? Instead he started attacking without warning behind Bonesaw's frontlines.

TWStats shows me Pizz nobling Arthas quite a bit recently?

"Why did he not make his intention known?" Did you actually ask that? lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Respect to Bonesaw. He is currenlty in bad postion, but i hope DF will help him out of this situation. Good luck to you!

DeletedUser

Most EG players are inactive ....

I love this bit.

Ssssh as Mikeys says, you're giving the game away!

...Not sure why you don't say I instead of Arthas. Isn't it time you gave up the pretence? No-one's fooled by it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7464

Many of EG players are inactive yes. Don't take my word for this but as far as I knew Limbo did not even have an NAP with EG? Sombra is not an issue like these others, he was open about his intentions to EG leaders. Whereas mirrorke had NAP with us and as far as I know no mail was sent to DF or Bone saying the NAP was over? Is it ok for NAPs to do that? I'm not really sure. So maybe he was right to keep it quiet and attack out of the blue, like I said betrayals are all about perspective.

Just don't be proud of it is all I'm saying lol. Go to the Wars page in your tribe. You got your conquers out of the red not by skill, effort etc. As long as you accept that I'm happy.

And also I am being quite hypocritical as we got similar surprises in store for you guys XD

DeletedUser95513

Arthas....we know you are controleng...or whaterver...hooch...i nearly died laughing bc i was just about to say that...hahahaha

And yes....myself and mirrorke did have an NAP....and nothign was sent....on the contrary...we were speaking about when he would be ready and who we were going to attack in the area and do damage....so yes...utter betrayl...why would i have any defense against mirrorke when our nap said there was 2 weeks cancellation notice b4 attacks can start either way

DeletedUser104866

I find it funny that even with a 70 Million Point player going on rampage on the back lines DF only lost in conquers for a mere 2 days.

In fact by this time tommorow all losses will have been regained in other areas and indeed in Bonesaws own area as he pushes back, if a mere 2 days of winning in the stats gets you guys hyper then I'd hate to see you all when you actually start to win. All the commotion aside the stats are the same and DF is still repeatedly and soundly beating EG despite the size difference.