Biggest Betrayls of w2

DeletedUser95513

well if you are you can igm/pm me...but id think being an aristo id have heard about it....but maybe im just a lowly...earl...like u brits talk about...so maybe im not hight enough up to know...so tell me privately :) or lets be coy and do it in public (giggle)

DeletedUser104866

Well I'll give you a guess to annoy people in Public. :icon_biggrin:

Since taking the Account it's only Nobled 3 Barbarian villages and the rest have been from EG. :icon_wink: - You should be able to get it from that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser104866

See even whilst Defending against EG he still had time to find out who I am. :icon_eek:

Says a lot about the Attacks he must be getting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

no worries bones
we have your back mate now lets whoop this back stabbers butt

DeletedUser

anyway did philler and sombra inform EG side ? No but the best point the if you are play this game you have to consider every option :D

Yes, I did inform my old friends in LWS. I spoke with all of them for a couple of MONTHS before moving into DF. I was clear with them that I planned to start hitting ex Aten and ex EleAud players.

I did not consider Missing an old 'friend' from LWS, which is why she never got the email from me explaining the situation and promising not to attack.
So, not really sure what her issue was.

Regards,
Phil
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

controleng said:
anyway did philler and sombra inform EG side ? No but the best point the if you are play this game you have to consider every option :D

I sent a message to many players in EG about join in DF and the message was sent to Modesty too, an EG leader.

Pizz

Arthas has same level :D he is taking an villages from your noob on the contray he was losing an villages against the bonesaw and pizz becouse it was underestimated approaches against arthas.. but now conditions are changed :D

WE will wtach the will ... Maybe they can make new surprise for your :D

Watch the movie than :D

It hurts my very soul to see my old account losing villages to such crappy players.

Pizz

I think ATEN turning their back on TW/HOT/Whoever they are fighting now was pretty big, as was bonesaw joining the opposite side.

Of the two, I'd pick ATEN, as their betrayals were world changing events, while bonesaw really just had an effect on the south east.

deomonkid18

I think ATEN turning their back on TW/HOT/Whoever they are fighting now was pretty big, as was bonesaw joining the opposite side.

Of the two, I'd pick ATEN, as their betrayals were world changing events, while bonesaw really just had an effect on the south east.

Besides, you love me Pizz <3
And our telepathic conversations :)

DeletedUser95513

well i wouldnt say its a betrayal....as i was completely ignored and left outta the merge talks...and was told to go screw and that i really had no voice...it was either join us or die...so i said

DeletedUser

You have to admit Boner you did have very bad flatulence at that time and you had run out of alchohol, we were forced into it by those things :lol:

Pizz

I'm sure everyone has their reasons bonesaw :p

Mikeys! What's up? I see you finally got sick of ATEN. Took you long enough to join me ;)

DeletedUser

ATEN went long ago Pizzmeister and i got hungry nom nom nom :lol: