Biggest Betrayls of w2

DeletedUser

Why even bother leaving a comment just saying "lol"?

That is just stupid.

DeletedUser

I am not sure what implication I gave that made you think I was crying about it. Simply said your post was stupid.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it must be a sign that me and .siv. are meant to be?

Not too sure how you you think a random picture saying "LOL" has anything to do with a one worded post saying "lol" if you want me to go into detail about how it isn't ironic then I will. But for now I will just see if you can work it out yourself. Goodluck!

DeletedUser910

Yeah, it must be a sign that me and .siv. are meant to be?

Not too sure how you you think a random picture saying "LOL" has anything to do with a one worded post saying "lol" if you want me to go into detail about how it isn't ironic then I will. But for now I will just see if you can work it out yourself. Goodluck!

There's nothing to work out. How you don't see it's ironic is even funnier. You said it was "stupid" to respond with "LOL", yet you have "LOL" as an avatar. Nothing needs to be explained. I'm very intelligent.

DeletedUser

Obviously that isn't the case. And no, he didn't respond with "LOL" he responded with lower case letters, shows exactly how clever you are. And I didn't say the word lol is stupid, I said putting just lol in a post is stupid. And the picture shows a guy clearly laughing heavily which is why the word "LOL" in capitals has been used. If he wrote a sentence with the word lol at the end or the start then I wouldn't had thought it was stupid. Like I said, there is nothing ironic about all this and if you want to think it is then be my guest, but the word lol has been used in two different places and you want to say it is ironic... Bloody hell...

DeletedUser910

It's ironic and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. You have you own opinions, so we'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser

This is entertaining. Keep going you three!

BTW, Marlow, why are you getting so bent out of shape about this? I made a post about FTR, someone thought it was funny. How it has any bearing on you is unclear to me.

DeletedUser

I hate just lol responses, hasn't that become clear? I didn't insult .siv. personally or refer to anything you said. So if you think this is me "getting so bent out of shape" then you are quite the silly little man. Why my opinion about it being a stupid post has any bearing on you is unclear to me.

DeletedUser

You're a joke man. I think everyone would agree. I spotted a grammatical mistake on Page 2 you might wanna ream that gal out.

deomonkid18

I hate just lol responses, hasn't that become clear? I didn't insult .siv. personally or refer to anything you said. So if you think this is me "getting so bent out of shape" then you are quite the silly little man. Why my opinion about it being a stupid post has any bearing on you is unclear to me.

l0L