Billy vs K47 Family Tribes and EX Family Members

DeletedUser

Billy decided a while back K47 is not healthy for family tribes and merge fests

This is Billy

A small band of merry men who keep robbing from the rich and giving to ourselves (not all stories are romantic)

20 members

Against the mighty forces of evil ( all tribes in this world that have had TT or NEF as DUKE to date - with their habit of merging and changing tribes when the going gets tough this list may be extended in the future if they do it again)

WL - 13 members
-WL- 13 members
WLL - 1 member
{BOSS} - 6 members
VHA - 54 members RANK 8th
VSK - 53 members
VWA - 60 members

Total 200 members based in our around K47

That is simple to calculate we are out numbered 10-1 in member stakes

All the old stuff can be found HERE

KEEP this ON TOPIC and relevent to OUR war against family tribes if you do not like reading it then go somewhere else

STATS TIME

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VHA VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 264
Difference: 222

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 92,170
Side 2: 479,965
Difference: 387,795

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,264
Side 2: 20,152
Difference: 5,112

image.php

DeletedUser

The mighty forces of evil

WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VHA VSK VWA

They must start to respect small tribes. Wars are not won by the number of villages or members you have but, the amount of troops you have and the number of villages you take from your enemies.

So This is Billy

A small band of merry men

DeletedUser

Sigh.

Everyone wants to be the underdog.

This is completely pointless. There is no reason to even respond to the content of your post since I think you know perfectly well the truth of the situation. Nevertheless I will respond to one recurring theme from your previously LOCKED post:

Yes, it would be really cool if this little arty farty tribe was up against some massive family. That would make some great bedtime story for your kids.

VHA is a tribe. We have 2 allies period. VWA and VSK currently serve in an academy capacity but this is not a permanent status. People will either pull their own weight or be sent a one-way ticket to the rim. Other than that concession, I have no interest in discussing internal long-term strategy to you, or in public.

WL et al are not even set as a NAP. There is zero connection. Are we turning what could be some fun battles into a propaganda war now? If this becomes a war of words, you had better prime your phrases because I do this for a living!

If on the other hand you enjoy a little warmongering, some player vs player action, a splash of team-based strategy vs team-based strategy then by all means participate in the current war. Attack us rather than inactive members from a dying tribe.

People don't care about the rim tribes, even if they inch their way into the top 10. It really only matters to the people involved. So let's keep it to the people ACTUALLY involved.

~ K.

DeletedUser

Kyande

This is completely pointless. There is no reason to even respond to the content of your post since I think you know perfectly well the truth of the situation. Nevertheless I will respond to one recurring theme from your previously LOCKED post:

Contradiction and you do this for a living -

FAGINA

Defender: fingina
Village: finginas village (735|456) K47

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 18)
Stable (Level 11)
Workshop (Level 8)
First church (Level 1)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 25)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 16)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 10)

Haul: 29.162 16.153 8.705 54020/160730
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 16 to level 0

Defender: fingina
Village: finginas village (735|456) K47

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 18)
Stable (Level 11)
Workshop (Level 8)
First church (Level 1)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 25)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 10)

Haul: 188 188 120 496/153860
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level16 to level9

ytterschad

Defender: ytterschad
Village: Malaki ang Titik - O (732|455) K47

Damage by catapults: The Academy has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level15 to level14

Haul: 0/0
Damage by catapults: The Barracks has been damaged and downgraded from level9 to level7

Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level3 to level1

Quantity: 222 190 20 20 10 24 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 222 190 20 20 10 24 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 8.901 7.959 13.318 30178/149740

I think you will find we are attacking players from your tribes too

Its just more fun turning them into farms.

Just a little fun from yesterday

DeletedUser

I'm utterly disapointed in you bag, Atleast have a decency to post war reports which are not boosted with tribes that have nothing to do with us and which are inactive.

Lets see those WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} tribes you added to our sides. They are not allies, nap, or anything to us.

This is the tribes you are adding to our side:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: {BOSS} WLL -WL- WL
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 48,392
Side 2: 2,782
Difference: 45,610

image.php

Side 1: 11,979
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,979

image.php

They are completely unactive, hardly managed to noble 2,782 points last week. Oh how good you did against them. The greatest war victory!! You against 4 tribes which managed to noble whole 2,782 points last week total!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets see those WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} tribes you added to our sides. They are not allies, nap, or anything to us.

Other than being the remnants of the 4 tribes that merged to form VHA and family? Given the track record of VHA for handing out invites to everyone in the above mentioned tribes the remnants are potential VHA family members and should be killed.

What your really saying is the stats should be 4-5 without those extra tribes. More exactly they should be 3-4 I think as one village was involved in a capture/recapture/capture type affair which boosts both sides by 1 incorrectly.

Lets analyse that: the 150+ player "super" family nobles 4 villages, the 20 player underdog nobles 3. Considering your players have more people to draw defense from, and have been doing so, I'd say we're doing a good job. ---> Or VHA family is doing a bad job and can only defend themselves about as well as an inactive group of tribes that only managed to noble 3 villages in a week, considering we took 4 off them, 3 off you.

DeletedUser

I dont care if it says you taken 10 villages and we taken 2. Post proper stats or don't post at all. I'm Appalled at how blatantly you put inactive tribes in war stats and boost how well you do againt "Big boys".

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VWA VSK
Players:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 10,454
Difference: 9,698

image.php

Some propper stats for you. Looks like I got our conquests against you out by one because my math failed me. More properly the should be 2-4 because of reasons explained above.

However, those stats don't include all the villages we've catted into uselessness.

DeletedUser

This is only one way to compare war stats against two sides, ofcourse most stats don't show up on it. But because theres no other way to compare that most people on this forum accept as fair it must suffice.

I hope bagohanme11 can follow your example and let go. Too much drama about simple war stats.

Thank you

DeletedUser

The war stats aren't that simple...

We could get into comparing ODA, but we don't want to embarrass you. We could also give a comprehensive record of all the VHA family villages that we've ruined as opposed to nobling; just because we don't have them doesn't mean they are useful to you.

Until you actually start killing our defence or offence in significant numbers you are going to have a hard time taking us.

DeletedUser

VHA 54 Members ODA Score 1,494,167

VSK 53 Members ODA Score 165,192

VWA 60 Members ODA SCore 386,542

Total 167 15714 average ODA

Billy 20 Members 680,252

Total 20 34,012 average ODA

Sigh.

VHA is a tribe. We have 2 allies period. VWA and VSK currently serve in an academy capacity but this is not a permanent status.
People will either pull their own weight or be sent a one-way ticket to the rim. Other than that concession,
I have no interest in discussing internal long-term strategy to you, or in public.

~ K.

To all players in VSK and VWA

Kyande has spoken you should heed this well.

Your ODA stats show that you are not pulling your weight -

VSK 53 members ODA average of 3116

VWA 60 members ODA average of 6442

combined average 6968 ODA if that is pulling your weight you are not very heavy

Compare that too Billy 20 players ODA average 34012 emmmmm interesting there then.

Compare it too VHA 27670 emmmmm your not even pulling your weight compared to Billy

VSK and VWA members must be like scared rabits in the headlights on a lonely country road - Your friend Kyande has made
a public statement if your not pulling your weight you will be on a one way trip to the rim

To me that reads as IF YOU DO NOT FIT IN THE MAIN TRIBE WE WILL BE NOBLING YOU IN THE FUTURE you have all been warned.

Funny how history has a habit of repeating itself and that is why we include {BOSS} WL WLL and -WL- in the stats as that is the same as what
happened to them in the past.

VHA must be so proud of their proffessional P&P poster I am not sure what kind of salary it pays but whatever it is its probably not enough I am finding it invaluable thank you.

Soomer - Stay on TOPIC the TOPIC is Billy vs K47 Family Tribes and EX Family Members as I have started the thread if you want to show how adept your tribe is in here you are free to do so but if you try to derail this thread I will report your post to ensure this thread stays open you have been warned .

AloneInTheDark.

This is awful, As it was stated above, Billy just want the satisfaction of being called the Underdog in the war, to gain appreciation.

Let the thread die as im sure the other tirbes have better things to deal with than a 'small band of merry men'.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 270
Difference: 227

image.php

Side 1: 9
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 93,753
Side 2: 491,943
Difference: 398,190

image.php

Side 1: 26,847
Difference: 6,695

image.php

This is awful, As it was stated above, Billy just want the satisfaction of being called the Underdog in the war, to gain appreciation.

Let the thread die as im sure the other tirbes have better things to deal with than a 'small band of merry men'.

As your hiding behind an alias it makes your post and opinions irrelevant to this or anyother world. Pity the fool who can only hide behind his screen and try to make loud noises.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VSK VWA
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 204
Difference: 161

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 93,753
Side 2: 319,947
Difference: 226,194

image.php

Side 1: 20,916
Side 2: 3,563
Difference: 17,353

image.php

Now if I leave the main tribe out we see this - Do you think you are all pulling your weight

Seems like your next on the menu if you believe what was posted earlier.

Dont worry about Billy coming knocking on your door you should be more worried about you BIG mean ugly brothers coming to take you little villages off you.

DeletedUser

Leave out inactive tribes and lets see how well you have done then:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 2: 54
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 93,478
Side 2: 88,126
Difference: 5,352

image.php

Side 1: 4,523
Side 2: 3,563
Difference: 960

image.php

Add our main tribe:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VSK VWA VHA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 2: 123
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 93,478
Side 2: 269,684
Difference: 176,206

image.php

Side 1: 10,454
Side 2: 22,459
Difference: 12,005

image.php

DeletedUser

Sigh.

VHA is a tribe. We have 2 allies period. VWA and VSK currently serve in an academy capacity but this is not a permanent status. People will either pull their own weight or be sent a one-way ticket to the rim.

~ K.

Soomer thank you again for adding weight to this post

You have just compounded the fact that your TWO TEMPORARY academy tribes are sitting ducks from your main based on what KYANDE stated.

I think your P&P skills in general are excellant ( for my side ) thanks for that

DeletedUser

That just shows that the 100+ players of VWA and VSK are not doing as well as the 20ish players of Billy either in this war or overall. They aren't really pulling their weight are they, according to the stats?

DeletedUser

That just shows that the 100+ players of VWA and VSK are not doing as well as the 20ish players of Billy either in this war or overall. They aren't really pulling their weight are they, according to the stats?

This is actually getting pathetic.

I know VHA or whatever they're called first hand. If they put the effort in, they could take billy out quite easily. Nefastus is wise enough to know the effects of the church area and therefore play tactical though. I'd say my opinion is pretty non-biased as I have been in VHA but left because I disliked the way it was ran. It was not that I thought it was the wrong way, but it (they) clashed with me and my own ways.

In every war, both sides suffer losses - that is inevitable. VHA have many skilled players, and I know they have plenty of players with great potential for organising attacks. The only thing a few players lack is confidence.

Billy, stop this 'underdog, less member' BS. You chose to have less members, VHA chose to have more members. If you try to incorporate this into war stats then all it does is suggest your recruitment sucked. Having fewer 'more elite members' might make you feel good, but it doesn't help during war.

Twisting PnP sucks, you're losing, stop posting this nonsense.

DeletedUser

This is actually getting pathetic.

I know VHA or whatever they're called first hand. If they put the effort in, they could take billy out quite easily. Nefastus is wise enough to know the effects of the church area and therefore play tactical though. I'd say my opinion is pretty non-biased as I have been in VHA but left because I disliked the way it was ran. It was not that I thought it was the wrong way, but it (they) clashed with me and my own ways.

In every war, both sides suffer losses - that is inevitable. VHA have many skilled players, and I know they have plenty of players with great potential for organising attacks. The only thing a few players lack is confidence.

Billy, stop this 'underdog, less member' BS. You chose to have less members, VHA chose to have more members. If you try to incorporate this into war stats then all it does is suggest your recruitment sucked. Having fewer 'more elite members' might make you feel good, but it doesn't help during war.

Twisting PnP sucks, you're losing, stop posting this nonsense.

No one is twisting anything Adowsy. I point out the facts and you chose to construe them as you wish. Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 279
Difference: 235

image.php