Billy vs K47 Family Tribes and EX Family Members

DeletedUser

Wont rly matter adam.
One of billys regular pnp people would have used it in a post soon enough.
Also from what ive seen of the incomming attacks form them the attacks could of been planned and timemd out far better then they have been.

DeletedUser

oh yes yes they were crapply planned, apparently we chose such a bad time so no defense was home, only offense, how weird!

Defender: bagohanme11
Village: NO MATES 006 (730|446) K47

Quantity: 200 200 2247 0 10 1392 350 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 200 200 2247 0 10 1392 350 0 200 0 0 0

Damn, you were so well prepeared. Who's your spy? i wan't one like that too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh yes yes they were crapply planned, apparently we chose such a bad time so no defense was home, only offense, how weird!

Defender: bagohanme11
Village: NO MATES 006 (730|446) K47

Quantity: 200 200 2247 0 10 1392 350 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 200 200 2247 0 10 1392 350 0 200 0 0 0

Damn, you were so well prepeared. Who's your spy? i wan't one like that too!

Soomer

I stopped TT old bean you should post facts in full

73 incomings and now much did your lads lose in the process

What a pity your so naieve

DeletedUser

yes yes, im so naieve that i figure everyone will fake me so i leave offense siting at home when they land.

DeletedUser

I'd take one lost partial nuke over multiple lost full nukes any day. How's it feel Phenoixqq/Nefestus?

I make that around an 800k jump in ODD for Billy due to that offensive.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't id rather use my offensive troops to attack and lose them all than to defend with them, then again, what do i know about this game.

DeletedUser

I don't know what you know, you certainly haven't grasped the complexity of the church it seems.

DeletedUser

Soom only the winning side gets to brag about stuff and strangely enough billy is still standing and killed a multitude more men then vh did so id say there the winners.

DeletedUser

Tobad, all my fakes died. :( But one, btw.
fake.png

I hope he dodged it, and that this wasn't his real army in this village.

Did you like the attacks, Billy? :) I love the OD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And we love the ODD Glowbal, I'm currently ranked 4th in the world.

I could post up some of the reports of myself killing Phenoixqq's troops but I don't want to rub salt into the wound.

DeletedUser

And we love the ODD Glowbal, I'm currently ranked 4th in the world.

I could post up some of the reports of myself killing Phenoixqq's troops but I don't want to rub salt into the wound.

Yeah, I only wanted to post that fake attack. Didn't want to post the one where I wiped out Thyn.

That's nice though, ranked 4th. Congratz! Perhaps you could even make it to rank 3 or 2, if you've enough defensive troops left?
We got plenty of offensive.

DeletedUser

On the Silversmith issue, since you like to drag it out so much. Please don't pretend that you really care about the well being of Silversmith. The only reason you are doing it, is to destablise VHA so we loose more members, since you are aware of what is going on in VHA forums, you know it is having an effect on some of our members. As I have said on our forums, what is done is done, some of us might have overreacted, and made a rushed decision, but it does not really matter now. The situation is not reversible, trust has been lost between the 2 parties. I am sure you are aware of this as well.

Sorry Im late to respond to this....So VHA has admitted that they over reacted to kicking me out....So they are admitting they F'd up, yet NOONE in VHA has so much even had the courage enough to appologize to me for kicking me....They say that its unrepairable now, well tell me if Im wrong, but shouldn't ammends be started by the ones who kicked me? I mean I already appologized for not telling them that I was playing with a billy member in abother world right after I got booted. I have yet to recieve an appology from VHA for this. I have had several members in their tribe Plead my case for me and they all got ignored. I believe they never even cared about one of their most loyal members they ever had, so I ask you this, DO THEY CARE ABOUT YOU TOO? Nope, I doubt it. Once you become a liablility they WILL kick you too. Some of there members have gotten wise, and left, and I know there are a few more wanting to leave, but are afraid to. How do I know this? Maybe because I have made alot of friends in VHA that are not happy with you guys for kicking me. Anyways, Still waiting for a sincear appology from the command. But I doubt they are big enough to admitt to me that they screwed up and will appologize.

DeletedUser

Nah be fair.
Theyl apolagise and ask you to rejoin once they start getting wipped from the map the same as they will to everyone else they kicked.
Then theyl go merge hunting and try and get everyone to join them.
I mean god forbid they had to fight a war without merging into some1 to escape it.

tomas torquemada

Soomer

I stopped TT old bean you should post facts in full

73 incomings and now much did your lads lose in the process

What a pity your so naieve

Yes you stopped me. you had 5% left thats all 5% and no troops, no wall etc, so it was damn close :icon_cool:

But ill give credit where credits due, well defended and we both lost troops as the ODA and ODD shows.

TT

DeletedUser

Was quite suprised by this :eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VH-A
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 258
Difference: 185

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 10
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 169,720
Side 2: 785,217
Difference: 615,497

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,107
Side 2: 42,085
Difference: 16,978

image.php

DeletedUser

That's nice though, ranked 4th. Congratz! Perhaps you could even make it to rank 3 or 2, if you've enough defensive troops left?
We got plenty of offensive.

did you get lots of troops by mass recruting n00bs? well done :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't know what you know, you certainly haven't grasped the complexity of the church it seems.

Attacker: bagohanme11
Village: NO MATES 005 (727|453) K47

Quantity: 0 0 3399 0 50 1947 600 0 250 100 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3399 0 50 1947 600 0 250 100 0 1

Defender: soomer
Village: NO MATES 007 (736|446) K47

church is soooo complicated!

tomas torquemada

Been a Little Quiet

Hi

Its been a little quiet recently and thought I would show one of the reasons why things have been a little quiet regarding little old billy

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VH-A
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 84
Difference: 75
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 28,519
Side 2: 342,350
Difference: 313,831
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,827
Side 2: 64,579
Difference: 58,752
image.php

DeletedUser

Nice stats TT, your tribe FINALLY managed to get their act together.

Are the villages worth it though? All that offence lost, so many nukes, so many resources....

ODD stats for Billy:

Rank 5
1,87 Mio. points

Looks like each village is costing you in troops.

Not exactly something to boast about if a top 20 family tribe and their academy can't deal a decisive knock out blow to a small group of 10 players (Billy in K47) despite trying twice. If I was in charge of VHA I would be ashamed of how long it took you.

Also... I seem to remember someone mocking us about not defending with offence...

Looks like you've forgot to tell your players to not do the same...

Quantity: 2696 1971 4502 500 244 1489 0 106 13 0 0 0
Losses: 2696 1971 4502 500 244 1489 0 106 13 0 0 0

We're still alive by the way, it's going to take you another full tribe action against us to even start finishing us off. Willing to lose even more troops?

DeletedUser

Ive taken 4 villages off your tribe and so far haven't even lost 1 nuke. You manage to stack 1-2 villages while we take 7 others and thats all you got? Losing troops is completely normal, i lost all my troops twice before i nobled my first village.

Keep building up, i want more nice and fat villages :)