Billy vs K47 Family Tribes and EX Family Members

DeletedUser

No thanks i think ill carry on posting whenever i feel like it and ive got nothing to do with them.

DeletedUser

I prefer to speak to the organ grinder, not their monkey. :lol:

Funny, I always felt the same way. I wonder when pheonixqq will post?

I would post some stats, but VHA family hasn't done anything significant in the last few days and everyone we move against is suddenly not in VHA family anymore.

DeletedUser

Thats ok, because Someone in VHA just got kicked out for challenging the command and calling them id*ots....LOL

DeletedUser

Lol what do you expect vha isnt a tribe its a slave army you dont do as ur told or u become a weakpoints couse ur being nobled or killed they toss you asside to save there stats.

If there was any point id track down how many points and people they lost through doing this but im sure we all know it was a lot of people so no need for stats.

Dark maybe billy should stop fighting and watch them tear themself apart :p itd save a lot of effort.

DeletedUser

well I’ve asked ten people to read it and they have all understood it perfectly fine.

I guess you just do not have enough brain cells to understand talk above a 3rd grade level

six out of ten, better luck next time

so please leave the chat to bags and DH.... I prefer to speak to the organ grinder, not their monkey. :lol:

TT

Tomas

Have you read the rules of the forum

Its in ENGLISH not an ENGLISH lesson.

You are just proving how incompetent you are to comprehend basics let alone run a tribe

Your also proving that you contradict yourself this ORGAN grinder is looking for someone to be able to actually post something relevant rather than trying to act all clever. Maybe if you tried a little more in game your tribe would not be such a laughing stock.

PS tell the numpty attacking me 8 attacks from the same village over 13 seconds just proves the quality of my opponents I am ashamed of my ODA as it is not what it should be with such numpties around I should be ranked No1 for ODA I am now hanging my head in shame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just popping in to say hello :)
Oh if you are referring to Atterro, he left we didn't kick him. Everyone have the right to vote with their 2 feet in the tribe. If they don't like the way things are being ran, no one is stopping them from leaving. Like what is happening in your tribe too Bags / DH, or perhaps you are kicking them because they are becoming too much of a liability?

What happened with Silversmith is regrettable, but unfortunately this is a sensitive time, and what Silversmith did comprised his position within VHA. Trust was lost, and I don't think it will be mended that easily. You are good at the PnP game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you planned and created this situation to cause chaos within VHA.

The fact that you bunch us up with a load of other tribes that have no affiliation with us is rather funny. Although I am pretty sure you are fully aware of the structure of our tribe, and are simply bunching VHA with other non-affiliated tribes just to make us "the laughing stock".

Have fun,

Nef

DeletedUser

We've gone over this many times before Nefestus, the tribes included in the war stats are all the tribes that originally formed the Warlords family in K47 and then merged with {BOSS} to become the VHA family.

It's not our fault if you decide it's necessary to merge and reform every 2 weeks.

Also, what exactly are you talking about Nefestus? Kicking members? What is happening to our tribe? It looks like you don't have enough information to work out what is going on and are grasping at straws.

On the Silversmith situation: You can claim we engineered the whole thing if it makes you feel better, obviously our strategy for W30 expands across ALL of TW into other worlds. Why don't you admit the truth? Your tribe overreacted to something perfectly reasonable and are now trying to recover some dignity over it by blaming your enemies.

Finally, it looks like we are going to have some increased ODD stats for Billy as VHA family is offering up their offensive troops and nobles on a plate for us. I'll post more information when the numbers change.

DeletedUser

Just popping in to say hello :)
Oh if you are referring to Atterro, he left we didn't kick him. Everyone have the right to vote with their 2 feet in the tribe. If they don't like the way things are being ran, no one is stopping them from leaving. Like what is happening in your tribe too Bags / DH, or perhaps you are kicking them because they are becoming too much of a liability?

What happened with Silversmith is regrettable, but unfortunately this is a sensitive time, and what Silversmith did comprised his position within VHA. Trust was lost, and I don't think it will be mended that easily. You are good at the PnP game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if you planned and created this situation to cause chaos within VHA.

The fact that you bunch us up with a load of other tribes that have no affiliation with us is rather funny. Although I am pretty sure you are fully aware of the structure of our tribe, and are simply bunching VHA with other non-affiliated tribes just to make us "the laughing stock".

Have fun,

Nef

NEF - Like DH said you seem to forget what you were doing originally were you not DUKE of {BOSS} TT was ARCH (LOL) DUKE of the WL family and now we are fighting INBREEDS simple

Seems we are fighting n00bs too

Look at the group you are assigned to, and pick a village(s) that you are going to attack, and reply in here. The list will be updated. Attack can be fakes or real. Do not list what kind of attack it is!

1. If you are going to noble train it on this attack, let me know via igm.
2. If you are going to fake make it look real
3. There can be more than 1 member assigned to each village, If you are nobling please let me know via igm.
4. If you are just going to nuke on this attack, catapult their farms.
5. Participation is compulsory, and will be monitored
6. Keep you attack reports, they will be used for village trading later.

Nef is this your plan or is it your co-players plan

Sorry mate but your players must be in need or real schooling if your going back to basics in your forums

May be you should heed some peoples advice sometimes
[spoil]
It's better to be coordinated and do it this way. This would be way too difficult to do by igm, and we needed this done quickly. They can spy on this all they want, they still don't have a clue on which attacks are real, and which ones will be fakes, hell, it might all be real. They just don't know :D

Nef
[/spoil]

tomas torquemada

Also, what exactly are you talking about Nefestus? Kicking members? What is happening to our tribe? It looks like you don't have enough information to work out what is going on and are grasping at straws.

just to clarify I am aware why you booted members and brought them back........ Easy to spot why if you look carefully enough to who you removed and their location :icon_idea:

to ensure you had a member brought back to where you wanted them you removed the players on the outskirts of your core so the system placed him where you wanted him, then you simply brought them back.

So fair play on making the game work for you.

I am not going to respond to the rest of the flaming, Ill Let Nef have some fun.

TT

DeletedUser

just to clarify I am aware why you booted members and brought them back........ Easy to spot why if you look carefully enough to who you removed and their location :icon_idea:

to ensure you had a member brought back to where you wanted them you removed the players on the outskirts of your core so the system placed him where you wanted him, then you simply brought them back.

So fair play on making the game work for you.

I am not going to respond to the rest of the flaming, Ill Let Nef have some fun.

TT

Tomas

Very good now if you had spies as you tried to suggest then you would of known. Its about the only thing in our forum and also all members had a PM explaining this

[spoil]
bagohanme11 on 22.02. at 16:56
Ladies and Gentlemen

We have a situation where by one of our MOST LOVED players

[player]Bonan the Barbarian[/player] is being nobled

As he was remote from the tribe in K25 somewhere dark and lonely we have decided rather than fight the good fight that our man wants to come home to K47 where he belongs.

With this in mind and to ensure he gets in the middle of us here in K47 we have to do the following

All players NOT in K47

For a short period you will be removed from the tribe

We are waiting to for the final NOBLE to be launched so we are not sure when exactly.

But we have decided the following

Bonan will SKYPE me when the noble is launched telling me the arrival time.

Shortly before the arrival time I will kick ALL NON K47 members

I will then SKYPE BONAN to tell him DONE

He WILL restart in the centre of his tribe which WILL BE k47 then

As soon as he has restarted I will reinvite all NON K47 Members

We will offer this ANY TIME one of ours gets into trouble or arranges his removal for stategic reasons.

So please be patient with us while this is happening its the only way we can ensure it

BAGS
[/spoil]

Please note the date. Now its the 1st March did it really take you that long to research this and come to that conclusion or do you not really have a spy

Seems every time you post you kick yourself in between your legs and the only reason its not hurting is you have none :lol:

As for leaving it to NEF I take it you have now had some orders Mr Archduke.

Oh well n00bs and numpties unite against little ol billy

You have officially become a laughing stock not just in Billy but in P&P

tomas torquemada

Bags

as you have said yourself , only post information from your spies when they are of no use to you. I posted it because I had used the information for what it was worth.

And yes I do know you informed your people in the forums and that information they told to who they trusted.

I had the information 2 hours after it was posted but decided not to post it here and I dont really care if you believe me becasue a slong as you think im lying the easier it is.

Arch-Duke... thought you didnt have that particulart button on your system, guess you have had an upgrade :icon_razz: and no I don't take orders from anybody but I do know why you made that comment and what information it is based on :icon_wink:

anyway good luck with liitle old billy and the tribes they are gathering or have you forgot asking BOG and Legend to help....

thus VHA and VH-A (as thats all their is no matter how many times you lie = 2,611,075 pts
and Legend , Billy and BOG = 2,329, 684 points

So it is pretty even now that i removed the rest of your allies, namely SOYLNT and their extensive family which took your alliance to nearly 4 million points... hardly little old billy

TT

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bags

as you have said yourself , only post information from your spies when they are of no use to you. I posted it because I had used the information for what it was worth.

And yes I do know you informed your people in the forums and that information they told to who they trusted.

I had the information 2 hours after it was posted but decided not to post it here and I dont really care if you believe me becasue a slong as you think im lying the easier it is.

Arch-Duke... thought you didnt have that particulart button on your system, guess you have had an upgrade :icon_razz: and no I don't take orders from anybody but I do know why you made that comment and what information it is based on :icon_wink:

anyway good luck with liitle old billy and the tribes they are gathering or have you forgot asking BOG and Legend to help....

thus VHA and VH-A (as thats all their is no matter how many times you lie = 2,611,075 pts
and Legend , Billy and BOG = 2,329, 684 points

So it is pretty even now that i removed the rest of your allies, namely SOYLNT and their extensive family which took your alliance to nearly 4 million points... hardly little old billy

TT

Tomas

Maybe you should check your own diplomacy list I fail to see how those tribes are in my alliance when they are in diplomacy or diplomacy talks with yours

Again FAIL any more fails and you will be have to come up with a NEW name

I have posted your forums repeatedly you have not posted mine ONCE

keep trying and I will give you Premium points as a reward if you have my forums

DeletedUser

Oh come on seriously, you are pretty much a pre-made tribe, where as we aren't, so there's bound to be gap in experience, between some of our members, and obviously you lot will be able to coordinate better amongst yourselves without someone having to post every single instruction as you are used to playing with each other. I'll happily admit that a significant number of our players are new to TW, but if they are willing to learn, and to participate, why not give them a chance?

So due to the obvious differences, I'd rather post the instructions, just in case some members aren't quite clued up on what to do, and apparently that is a crime now?

On the Silversmith issue, since you like to drag it out so much. Please don't pretend that you really care about the well being of Silversmith. The only reason you are doing it, is to destablise VHA so we loose more members, since you are aware of what is going on in VHA forums, you know it is having an effect on some of our members. As I have said on our forums, what is done is done, some of us might have overreacted, and made a rushed decision, but it does not really matter now. The situation is not reversible, trust has been lost between the 2 parties. I am sure you are aware of this as well.

I am not going to bother with the cheapshots and attempt to put you guys down. As I mentioned before, I am fully aware that you are pre-made tribe, and I am aware that the amount of work that is required to take down an experienced group of players, and I do expect to loose 2-3 time more troops than it would normally take to wipe out a tribe of your size, sure it would be frustrating at times. But surely that is what makes it more fun and interesting? Otherwise why don't we just all stay in the old worlds we were playing in?

Tag us with whatever one liners you like, I really do not care.
This is the last post I'll do on here, until you either wipe us out, or we wipe you out. I am sure you are aware of the saying "The History is written by the victorious".

Have fun,

Nef

DeletedUser

Oh come on seriously, you are pretty much a pre-made tribe, where as we aren't, so there's bound to be gap in experience, between some of our members, and obviously you lot will be able to coordinate better amongst yourselves without someone having to post every single instruction as you are used to playing with each other. I'll happily admit that a significant number of our players are new to TW, but if they are willing to learn, and to participate, why not give them a chance?

So due to the obvious differences, I'd rather post the instructions, just in case some members aren't quite clued up on what to do, and apparently that is a crime now?

On the Silversmith issue, since you like to drag it out so much. Please don't pretend that you really care about the well being of Silversmith. The only reason you are doing it, is to destablise VHA so we loose more members, since you are aware of what is going on in VHA forums, you know it is having an effect on some of our members. As I have said on our forums, what is done is done, some of us might have overreacted, and made a rushed decision, but it does not really matter now. The situation is not reversible, trust has been lost between the 2 parties. I am sure you are aware of this as well.

I am not going to bother with the cheapshots and attempt to put you guys down. As I mentioned before, I am fully aware that you are pre-made tribe, and I am aware that the amount of work that is required to take down an experienced group of players, and I do expect to loose 2-3 time more troops than it would normally take to wipe out a tribe of your size, sure it would be frustrating at times. But surely that is what makes it more fun and interesting? Otherwise why don't we just all stay in the old worlds we were playing in?

Tag us with whatever one liners you like, I really do not care.
This is the last post I'll do on here, until you either wipe us out, or we wipe you out. I am sure you are aware of the saying "The History is written by the victorious".

Have fun,

Nef

Nef

Silence is golden is another saying

On the Silversmith issue

YES I take that personal. I like to think we can enjoy a game and I have said in here my respect to thost that have PMd me with some common sense and with some banter. Silversmith was being groomed by me and he NEVER once went against his allegiance to his tribe therefore I will repay that with my respect for him as a player and state he will be BIG loss to yours in this war. As you put it your side is full of n00bs and he is not

You may also like to say coordinated attacks are better done in your forum as you have n00bs but I still see that needs work attacks several days apart are not exactly coordinated are they ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry ive been so quiet lately ive had noobs inside my territory that needed takeing care of.

As things stand i know of 9 peoples inside vha
11 more in vh-a who dont like how its being run.

Any luck finding my spys yet just to give u an update the numbers are upto 3 spys 1 in vha whos been there a long time 1 newly into vh-a not stateing when simply within the past 30 days.
And 1 who caved into death threats and now works for me.

DeletedUser

Considering your so big and tough and im so weak dosnt look very good if people far larger then me are caveing into death threats.

Either hes a coward and a noob which is very possible.
Or your members morale is so low that they think even a tiny person in a small tribe could wipe them out.

From what ive seen of your members attitudes and hope in winning the war id go with the 2nd option.

DeletedUser

I kno but i always say 30 days if im talking about that kinda stuff and i decided there was no need to change it for this instance.

DeletedUser

Congrautlations to vh on finaly do something that resembles a planned attack though im still not expecting an overly large amount of success in this.Seeing as you choose some pore people to share the knowledge of the inpending attacks with on billy and he warned them in advance.

DeletedUser

Congrautlations to vh on finaly do something that resembles a planned attack though im still not expecting an overly large amount of success in this.Seeing as you choose some pore people to share the knowledge of the inpending attacks with on billy and he warned them in advance.

Telling them that was such a great idea!!
Thought I'd quote you incase you decide to delete it.
If the attacks are planned well enough, it shouldn't matter anyway.