Bio! Anyone?

DeletedUser

Bio! is recruiting! Looking for experienced, loyal, hard working players.

DeletedUser

We're pretty much a group of players who like to fight, gain OD, ect.. Sort of like a rebel tribe :p

To join, your OD ranking will be put into consideration along with activity, growth and TROOPS!

DeletedUser

Lol, why? Not like you're going to leave Storm for a 3 mill tribe.

DeletedUser

Hmm... if I joined Bio!, then their points will go up 600% xD

DeletedUser

I was rank 15 in my own 1 person tribe.... My "tribe" was even on the top tribes of W44 updating maps XD

DeletedUser

Here's some information prospects would want to know about Bio!: Despite a recent drop in membership and villages, Bio!, for it's size has decent rankings on the charts: 28th place on w44; OD Rank: 26 (23,762,110 score); OD Attack Rank: 30 (5,393,649 score); OD Defense Rank: 23 (18,368,461 score). Its leadership is persistent and the tribe is aggressively fighting one of the top 5 tribes. They are determined to be here for the long haul and are not some fly-by-night tribe that is here today and gone tomorrow (and I'm glad you stopped changing names, dom lol I haven't had to go to my dip list so often for one tribe in a long time :icon_wink:). They are not afraid to ask for help or advice from more experienced players when needed. That is a sign of good leadership. Good luck, guys. :)

DeletedUser

They are not afraid to ask for help or advice from more experienced players when needed. That is a sign of good leadership. Good luck, guys. :)

Ouch that hurts :( i guess im a noob i dont mind teaching players to become better. gives me something to do during the day while im dodging attacks

DeletedUser

lamby, this thread is about Bio!, not you. You'd be one of the ones I'd suggest to dom to ask for help from. And I really do appreciate when you have helped me.

DeletedUser

Every thread is about me even if it doesnt have my name in it :p Just kidding that was my ego talking im sorry :D

Tw is a dying game so we need these "noobs" or inexperience players being taught so we can have some more players dominating

DeletedUser

what do you expect?? there ranked 28th :D

Edit: at least they have the will to fight and aint merging into anyone yet. which is differnt then the ex top three tribes