Bio! Anyone?

DeletedUser

Every thread is about me even if it doesnt have my name in it :p Just kidding that was my ego talking im sorry :D

Tw is a dying game so we need these "noobs" or inexperience players being taught so we can have some more players dominating
And if you vets aren't willing to teach us, how we going to learn how to dominate? Lamby, at least you, gummer, BT and a couple others are willing to teach us noobs some tips, but tribes like Bio! and WOLFPK need more than just tips: we need vets to stay in our tribes!

ed: the tribe is stubborn but is getting pwned by one of the top 5 tribes

what do you expect?? there ranked 28th :D

Edit: at least they have the will to fight and aint merging into anyone yet. which is differnt then the ex top three tribes
And if they did merge, I bet it would be into a tribe that's just as stubborn and determined as they are.

DeletedUser

Only reasons we had a drop in members is because frugi (noob) contacted everyone in my tribe saying if they don't leave soon, they'll be nobled-out themselves. The ones left in my tribe could care less about pissy little threats such as his to leave. The remaining members (including me) are loyal.

Anways.. still recruiting :p

DeletedUser

hey Lambert, why don't you get a life instead of trolling forum threads that don't even apply to you? Unless you're giving tips or being helpful in some other way, no one is really interested in your pet peeves nor your opinions :p

btw, Dom, it's good to know you've been able to find out who's loyal and determined from those who are cowards. That will save you a ton of headaches later.

DeletedUser94985

what do you expect?? there ranked 28th :D

Edit: at least they have the will to fight and aint merging into anyone yet. which is differnt then the ex top three tribes
Storm and Xmen merge
RAM dies
UNDER rises
V~V~V sits:axemen:

and sorry for saying, but bartok9020 is our property

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95683

Ram dies but they also merged same with X-Men with Dozen and Glamor merged into Bells that is what i was getting at. all top tribes have merged. just brutal

Lambezz

DeletedUser95683

why yes i have. I may continue using. i just hate changing forum accounts