WAR BIO vs DRAGON: 500 Nuke War KEKW

Jokern

Reaction score
The biggest take off, is that the ODA ratio to ODD ratio is fucked up for both sides and players on both sides should learn how to defend, but as Z1ppa just said, stats speak for itself :rolleyes:

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Had to add Cowboy manually as they kicked him at some points to try and save stats.

All BIO caps was there recap attempts, which we took back.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kunis
Side 2:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2
Players: MagusArcanus, Cowboys from Hell

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 17
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 143,309
Difference: 894,596

chart

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
While Bio has always chosen to eat Bio3 allies who have worked so much in the war. It could be seen that they were starting to lose on the continent's frontline 65 and luckily I was just sitting in see Finding many excuses to eat the members themselves

Deleted User - 848983838

While Bio has always chosen to eat Bio3 allies who have worked so much in the war. It could be seen that they were starting to lose on the continent's frontline 65 and luckily I was just sitting in see Finding many excuses to eat the members themselves

How do you have time to post if you are too busy cheating?

MagusArcanus

Reaction score
Had to add Cowboy manually as they kicked him at some points to try and save stats.

All BIO caps was there recap attempts, which we took back.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kunis
Side 2:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2
Players: MagusArcanus, Cowboys from Hell

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 17
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 143,309
Difference: 894,596

chart
I take offense to this, I was doing fine against you guys :p I capped and held 2 vills against you, and you guys never took any of mine.

MagusArcanus

Reaction score
Yeah that does hurt, but there will always be trash people like Magus in tw and at the end of the day you again are flexing something that you should be ashamed about. You didnt take any villages by fighting but by finding an dispached rat in our backyard. But thats ok that was probably your only option to get to us, rats and quiting players. Magus was not mistreated, he didnt get his villages taken nor was he attacked or anything. The guy literally did nothing for the tribe and all his nukes were at home while people were actually doing somerhing on the fronts. Im not defending BIO or Ultra im just saying u should not be proud of getting an advantage with a rat and a trash player. Kunis if u ever win this war know it was not with fighting but by finding weak players and exploitong their shi*ty skill, as we all knew Magus was a (im gonna be kind and say) a noob. She never talked to anyone about her problems, that girl expected everyone to tap her on the head and ask hey kiddo are u ok? Lol, you got what you needed and probablly the only thing that will help you get to our villas.
Gl hf again iss just a game.

(Nice meme, i giggled a bit)

I love that you call me a noob while your growth is bad, your micro is bad, and I've wiped every single one of your villages and got looter of the day thanks to your hopelessly trash defending :p stay mad though, when will you ragequit?

I will note yet again that I'm the only BIO player to actually take villages off of Kunis and keep them, so for all your trash talk about me being bad I certainly seem better at fighting than you :) 1v1 me kiddo

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1v1 u lol its not CS1.6. Buddy.
Yeah wiped villages of a banned acc you must be pro...

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
How do you have time to post if you are too busy cheating?
Come close to me, so I can send you to be reborn If you say anything, find evidence. If you don't really know, don't talk You don't even know why I have never had a problem with you. But your mouth is making enemies

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah sure you're banned LOL, banned right as an OP starts. How convenient, it's not like you'd lie about that to save face :p

Enjoy being catted to oblivion, noob :) stay mad

IMG_9689.jpg

Yeah, probably your friends finding an easy way to fight again, just as they have been doing till now, fighting ghosts and flexing it on externals, lol.
Wooow we catted a banned account, haha "me good u bad".