Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif
52gc6y.jpg

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yeah, probably your friends finding an easy way to fight again, just as they have been doing till now, fighting ghosts and flexing it on externals, lol.
Wooow we catted a banned account, haha "me good u bad".

Take it you joined the rest and quit then as you got unbanned at 17ST yesterday but still letting us walk on through.

Blame the ban all you want, but your just a shit player who got carried by internals, your tribe members all laughed at you in the world chat with us and am glad you are gone.

Come back when you can actually play the game without "breaking rules" conviently as your attacking people, and people attack you back.
Probably reported yourself to save face, shit, shit player.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Take it you joined the rest and quit then as you got unbanned at 17ST yesterday but still letting us walk on through.

Blame the ban all you want, but your just a shit player who got carried by internals, your tribe members all laughed at you in the world chat with us and am glad you are gone.

Come back when you can actually play the game without "breaking rules" conviently as your attacking people, and people attack you back.
Probably reported yourself to save face, shit, shit player.
Ok support acc. Whatever you say lmao

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Had to add Cowboy manually as they kicked him at some points to try and save stats.

All BIO caps was there recap attempts, which we took back.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kunis
Side 2:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2
Players: MagusArcanus, Cowboys from Hell

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 17
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 143,309
Difference: 894,596

chart

I don't think you should use Magus' gifted villages as a way to accurately display war stats.

Last edited:

Panchito

Reaction score
From what I have seen is that he gifted the villages to Kunis/Dragon, ain't much of a war when it is gifted.

Then what would you call it? In the end we took 47 villages of BIO which were owned by Magus. Who said you had to fight to win a war?
It's up to BIO to fix their internal issues before starting one.

Deleted User - 848983838

Come close to me, so I can send you to be reborn If you say anything, find evidence. If you don't really know, don't talk You don't even know why I have never had a problem with you. But your mouth is making enemies

Do I need to find anything if support already did and banned you? Lmao

Yea I'm sure I've got tons of people knocking on my door to attack me for making fun of the most obvious cheater in this world who was as stated before already caught cheating and banned temporarily. Your own tribe reported you lmao for more than you got banned for. Luckily you spent enough money to be able to keep playing and not permabanned like you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaanRabih

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, a person leaves and betrays a tribe, than asks for help because he wants to fight back..

When the question goes who betrayed who and who left the answer is the tribe of whom the player left?????????

Say ropey suddenly leaves TU for BIO or dragon, who betrays who than?? 0.0

omg my brain hurts cuz of this, this seems common logic, idc about the whole thing, ppl leave and join other tribes all the time, but rly? this dumb? really?