WAR BIO vs DRAGON: 500 Nuke War KEKW

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Intro:
Today, we come here for a historic moment. A battle of two of the 'top' tribes in W117. A world renowned for it's extremely skilled players, and excellent tribal diplomacy work (/s). I did say in my previous war declaration on DIA that after we finished them off, we go onto DRAGON so here we go. Also I do not condone the mass recruitment of DIA, but it is what it is.

On one side we have:
BIO
BIO2
BIO3
BIOF

and on the other side we have:
DRAGON
WYVERN
HYDRA
NUKE
RLEASE
BASK
-HOLD-

-TU- Family is technically allied with DRAGON, but don't see them contributing much due to ongoing wars with ToW + VK (KEKW).

How it started:
It all started when poor old BIO ended up making a border agreement with DRAGON after declaring war on them. This border agreement got broken and immediately resulted in an end to the alliance and BIO becoming salty. Then you had BIO mass recruiting the entire world while you also had DRAGON (kind of) mass recruiting the entire world.

What's happened since:
Well there have been 'skirmishes' with one failed tribal op of BIO on DRAGON. We'll call this the 500 nuke op of success since it resulted in 500 walled nukes, and less then 19% (alleged) losses to the side of DRAGON's troops.

We also witnessed an exodus of 3 players (Renner, Lady Corina, and Winty) into BIO where they quickly jumped back over the other side... I will have to say the 'interesting' BIO discord chat and failed Nocturne op had to contribute to that.

Also we have a KEKW moment from Dragu4, attempting to poach BIO members (although we can all agree that Whix is a horrible player):
1614140722874.png
What's going to happen now:
Nothing... we just declared war since we might as well :) Both sides have a lot of animosity towards each other so things should heat up in the weeks to come. Enjoy the pre-emptive war declaration.

Who hates who:
ULTRA hates all of DRAGON, all of DRAGON hates ULTRA.
God. (Lucifer) hates Jeff and Jeff loves Lucifer.
No one hates Gon ;)

Some good quotes to enjoy:
1614140828226.png

Stats to Date:
1614140641991.png

Blue = BIO, Red = DRAGON
1614141241995.png

1614141188696.png

Let the games begin

:cool:

Last edited:

nanzer

Reaction score
KND (?) - not sure if this one is true

d1f6c99ce95d8da3279404ff2df26928.png

Dragu4

Reaction score
I reject this declaration, as it was not me who made it. Please try again when you are me. Thank you.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At least we didn't have to wait for a successful OP for the declaration, might have been waiting a while from both sides
Yeah... A successful op will never happen, it's a battle of mass recruitment at this point

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2, BIOF, BIO3
Side 2:
Tribes: DRAGON, WYVERN, HYDRA, Nuke, Rlease, BASK, -HOLD-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,190
Difference: 163

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 30
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 6,636,488
Difference: 512,968

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 221,602
Difference: 210,104

chart

Deleted User - 848983838

Side 1:
Tribes: BIO, BIO2, BIOF, BIO3
Side 2:
Tribes: DRAGON, WYVERN, HYDRA, Nuke, Rlease, BASK, -HOLD-

not that it should make a big deal, but we did get confirmation bask and -hold- are not related, although hold seems to be friendly with the dragon family, bask was just some tribe that named themselves after the tribe to curry favor. rlease is the only "official" basher tribe.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not that it should make a big deal, but we did get confirmation bask and -hold- are not related, although hold seems to be friendly with the dragon family, bask was just some tribe that named themselves after the tribe to curry favor. rlease is the only "official" basher tribe.

They are basher tribes too, -HOLD- & Bask.

God.

Reaction score
Just saying RIP to him, no clue why he stopped playing randomly

Yes he went AFK.

Kind of easy to cap when no one is defending :)

We arnt too worried about it. Especially considering BIO gloats about capping a dead account.