Biohazard Containment Unit

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
Fellow warriors of world 117,

We stood by and watched them mass recruit and force internal their way through K55, but now the taint has started to spread to other continents.

Establishing yourself through recruitment in your quadrant of the world, deciding to pick apart a tribe in a different quadrant with already 110 tribes in the family, is something we should not turn a blind eye to.
BIO clearly has no intentions of making this a memorable world, they only care about the win and pulling out all the tricks in the books to get their way.

db1cca11edaff41de4c1cc153d32325f.png

ce506f95b9a6eacbc57cbe8067f920c9.png

570385d63f40ed6ac27d49e2334bce39.png

We shouldn't be surprised by a tribe with serial world losers such as drone 21, and backstabbers like the Beatconductor.
With his backstabs in 105, 107, 111, and 116 it's a surprise anyone lets him in his tribe nowadays, especially BIO. Maybe leadership hasn't realized that he backstabbed Magic on 107, the tribe who was allied to the tribe with players such as Mr.Eggman, Rajasit, and many more. He was a large reason why these players ended up losing this world.
Another fun example, on 116 Beatconductor was sniping trains sent by BITE (his allies) on Cereal villages (his enemy) so he himself could get free villages, yea great team player.

Getting back to the point at hand, BIO and their ill will towards 117.
BIO has been leading the rankings from day 1, has a family of 110-120 accounts, no direct threats in their continent, no war brewing, yet they decided to recruit 8 accounts of BOT for a grand total of almost 600K points.
This move can only show 2 things:
1: They are the most Beta scared little players that have ever graced this game.
2: They have absolutely 0 faith in their own skill and feel like they can only win this game with PP and mass recruitment.

Regardless of the reason, the direction of BIO is unprecedented and can be summarized in two words: World ruining.
Getting an advantage with money, not to back it up with skill and go for a meaningful win, to play the shady games and achieve one.

I feel this is where W117 has to draw the line, they made a cocky move, one which has them severely overextended shown here below

24d2c0043003dcf3b55aa74c9948826c.png

As you can see, BIO (marked in enemy red) has stretched itself out over 2 continents with some stragglers throughout a few other continents.
The main thing, they're surrounded by tribes on all sides and could potentially crumble under pressure on multiple fronts by said tribes.
If W117 condemns this behavior and gets a coalition going against this evil they will realize that a win with honor is what they should have strived for instead.

Tribe representatives who wish their tribe to join the Biohazard Containment Unit and put a stop to this madness, please hit me up on discord and I'll help you guys set up a rebellion since who knows who will be the next victim of their shady deals.

LucidDreaming.#6203

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fellow warriors of world 117,

We stood by and watched them mass recruit and force internal their way through K55, but now the taint has started to spread to other continents.

Establishing yourself through recruitment in your quadrant of the world, deciding to pick apart a tribe in a different quadrant with already 110 tribes in the family, is something we should not turn a blind eye to.
BIO clearly has no intentions of making this a memorable world, they only care about the win and pulling out all the tricks in the books to get their way.

db1cca11edaff41de4c1cc153d32325f.png

ce506f95b9a6eacbc57cbe8067f920c9.png

570385d63f40ed6ac27d49e2334bce39.png

We shouldn't be surprised by a tribe with serial world losers such as drone 21, and backstabbers like the Beatconductor.
With his backstabs in 105, 107, 111, and 116 it's a surprise anyone lets him in his tribe nowadays, especially BIO. Maybe leadership hasn't realized that he backstabbed Magic on 107, the tribe who was allied to the tribe with players such as Mr.Eggman, Rajasit, and many more. He was a large reason why these players ended up losing this world.
Another fun example, on 116 Beatconductor was sniping trains sent by BITE (his allies) on Cereal villages (his enemy) so he himself could get free villages, yea great team player.

Getting back to the point at hand, BIO and their ill will towards 117.
BIO has been leading the rankings from day 1, has a family of 110-120 accounts, no direct threats in their continent, no war brewing, yet they decided to recruit 8 accounts of BOT for a grand total of almost 600K points.
This move can only show 2 things:
1: They are the most Beta scared little bastards that have ever graced this game.
2: They have absolutely 0 faith in their own skill and feel like they can only win this game with PP and mass recruitment.

Regardless of the reason, the direction of BIO is unprecedented and can be summarized in two words: World ruining.
Getting an advantage with money, not to back it up with skill and go for a meaningful win, to play the shady games and achieve one.

I feel this is where W117 has to draw the line, they made a cocky move, one which has them severely overextended shown here below

24d2c0043003dcf3b55aa74c9948826c.png

As you can see, BIO (marked in enemy red) has stretched itself out over 2 continents with some stragglers throughout a few other continents.
The main thing, they're surrounded by tribes on all sides and could potentially crumble under pressure on multiple fronts by said tribes.
If W117 condemns this behavior and gets a coalition going against this evil they will realize that a win with honor is what they should have strived for instead.

Tribe representatives who wish their tribe to join the Biohazard Containment Unit and put a stop to this madness, please hit me up on discord and I'll help you guys set up a rebellion since who knows who will be the next victim of their shady deals.

LucidDreaming.#6203

Although honoured you dedicate a paragraph to me, clearly you dont know what you're talking about, so why bother trying to slander me? Who did I backstab on w105, w111, w116?
W105 my duke sorted me an invite and gave me thumbs up to join Death after the tribe fell apart and people quit.
W111 my tribe all quit and deleted and I joined DS. IKEA was an enemy before in that same world and pulled their own fair share of shit. Not joining a temporary ally is backstabbing these days?
W116 I stayed in LSD till my duke shitwi kicked me because a Bite member asked him as they are greedy bitches. Didnt backstab my tribe there either by any sense of the word.
The only world you may say I "backstabbed" was 107 and that was due to internal disagreements. I never attacked anyone who helped me at any point during that world and really a lot of people didnt really care or blame me. Thanks though for saying I was a large reason K! won, very flattering :) Even though magic/angers were doing exactly what you keep blaming BIO here for, mass recruiting the whole world.

You don't have time to play the actual game but you have time to keep littering the forums with one sided unbased posts. Sounds like you're nothing but a poor excuse of a player that just wants to play keyboardwarrior without actually proving yourself.

Deleted User - 2143018

There is other players within the family that have betrayed others on a smaller scale. But are snakes non the less.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Although honoured you dedicate a paragraph to me, clearly you dont know what you're talking about, so why bother trying to slander me? Who did I backstab on w105, w111, w116?
W105 my duke sorted me an invite and gave me thumbs up to join Death after the tribe fell apart and people quit.
W111 my tribe all quit and deleted and I joined DS. IKEA was an enemy before in that same world and pulled their own fair share of shit. Not joining a temporary ally is backstabbing these days?
W116 I stayed in LSD till my duke shitwi kicked me because a Bite member asked him as they are greedy bitches. Didnt backstab my tribe there either by any sense of the word.
The only world you may say I "backstabbed" was 107 and that was due to internal disagreements. I never attacked anyone who helped me at any point during that world and really a lot of people didnt really care or blame me. Thanks though for saying I was a large reason K! won, very flattering :) Even though magic/angers were doing exactly what you keep blaming BIO here for, mass recruiting the whole world.

You don't have time to play the actual game but you have time to keep littering the forums with one sided unbased posts. Sounds like you're nothing but a poor excuse of a player that just wants to play keyboardwarrior without actually proving yourself.

Don't bother replying to Lucid, it's Salvador Dali under a new alias. He's trying to preach how people have to be moral and ethical whilst he used his dying grandpa as a way to manipulate people.

Last edited:

Llama

Reaction score
BIO: you get an invite, you get an invite, you get an invite. Internal the few remainders, gg, got that dub :D

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score

Some of your tribemates on 105 spoke about your actions with a bit more salt than you’re portraying here but let’s move on to 111/116 since I have some concrete intel there.

On 111, you had talks with DS way before your tribe ever fell apart about recruitment, that’s also why you were so toxic within 8AA8 tribe and jumped on all free villages possible even when it was unsure if they had quit or not. Your nukes and nobles were walking because you secured the invite to DS a while before.

On 116, Jacob (sergeant crunch your duke from 107 that you backstabbed magic for) was sitting frontline Cereal accounts which were under attack from Bite (your allied tribe) Jacob sent you trains to snipe of your allies, and you sniped them in return for free villages. You actively undermined the diplomacy of the tribe you were in and when Bite found out, LSD had no other choice than to kick you.

Now think about which player was in DS and in Cereal who could know that info and blabbed about those specifics Arne ;)

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some of your tribemates on 105 spoke about your actions with a bit more salt than you’re portraying here but let’s move on to 111/116 since I have some concrete intel there.

On 111, you had talks with DS way before your tribe ever fell apart about recruitment, that’s also why you were so toxic within 8AA8 tribe and jumped on all free villages possible even when it was unsure if they had quit or not. Your nukes and nobles were walking because you secured the invite to DS a while before.

On 116, Jacob (sergeant crunch your duke from 107 that you backstabbed magic for) was sitting frontline Cereal accounts which were under attack from Bite (your allied tribe) Jacob sent you trains to snipe of your allies, and you sniped them in return for free villages. You actively undermined the diplomacy of the tribe you were in and when Bite found out, LSD had no other choice than to kick you.

Now think about which player was in DS and in Cereal who could know that info and blabbed about those specifics Arne ;)

111 I only started trying for an invite when the tribe fell apart. The 8aa8 duke gave his blessing.

116 They were IT villages, not Cereal. The LSD duke told me to do so.

We playing 117 btw, but keep trying moron

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
111 I only started trying for an invite when the tribe fell apart. The 8aa8 duke gave his blessing.

116 They were IT villages, not Cereal. The LSD duke told me to do so.

We playing 117 btw, but keep trying moron

This argument is only still standing because I don’t wanna out my friend with screenshots but whatever.

You do sure end up in interesting scenario’s because your duke told you so, definitely more often than the average player...

Guessing your duke also told your girlfriend to make a splinter group on 116 including Paramore to join your enemies (Cereal)? Sadly the tribe fell apart due to Paramore making a better choice and joining the Swedes before Lucie’s plan could come to fruition.

Also, IT was to Cereal was Bio3 is to Bio xD

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This argument is only still standing because I don’t wanna out my friend with screenshots but whatever.

You do sure end up in interesting scenario’s because your duke told you so, definitely more often than the average player...

Guessing your duke also told your girlfriend to make a splinter group on 116 including Paramore to join your enemies (Cereal)? Sadly the tribe fell apart due to Paramore making a better choice and joining the Swedes before Lucie’s plan could come to fruition.

Also, IT was to Cereal was Bio3 is to Bio xD

There's not really an argument just you doing a desperate, pathetic attempt to make me look bad.

If you really dislike BIO that much, play 117 and fight us. Instead you're cowering behind a throwaway account on the externals.

JukeBox Hero

Reaction score
They have absolutely 0 faith in their own skill and feel like they can only win this game with PP and mass recruitment.

Its a world with no watchtower or church,so no mater how much bigger the enemy is its winnable with better organization.At some point in the game tribes are large enough that battale is localized at certain points on the border and size plays much smaller role then other factors(that means much smaller better organized tribes can win over much bigger less organized ones).

Since the outcome with 3-4 big tribes being left is inevitable,it doesnt really matter at what speed are rest of the players being dealt with(fast recruitment/slow nobling one by one).

5e9.jpg

So basicly you want fight numbers with numbers,I dont see how is this radically different then what is BIO doing atm,and since its more or less the same I dont get the sentiment of yours of being so strongly against something you yourself want to do to counter BIO.

In conclusion this post of yours is more of a reflection of your fear BIO is exerting on you then anything else.

immunesoul

Reaction score
I play 116 and Beat did no backstabbing there (I do not play 117, but just came across the post looking for juicy PNP).

The lucy/LSD leadership we're all out to save themselves thinking they'd have multiple accounts in front of them to take the beating in k54 that would be stacked by Bite, they even maniupulated and messed other accounts around killing there troops by getting account sits of people been internalled like blackhammer and delos (and then killing the troops and nobles of accounts like varika and gifting these villages to bite and leaving them in horrible posistions), the majority of lucy accounts joined bite and the majoirty of them are gone/internalled after afew incomings, and the other players left are meatsheilds that are getting a good pounding, if you're slandering people atleast get the facts straight but we know facts arn't your thing snake.

They we're working with Bite weeks before delos quit and had every intention of joining them or doing a merge down the line, thats how far the backstabbing and BS went, they kepted it up for 2 months nearly. Its ironic these people would call out anybody for something they've done themselves for such a long time, how often do you see a liar thats not a hypocrite as well, scum.....

Last edited: