BiP, What happened to your friends?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What happened to Dispatch? Thought you were bestfriends with them for them not attacking you?

be783a86db6c26cdf09274f938e947fb.jpg

3a8a0177b0239393404fda4509b58d40.jpg

One can only guess what happened & i have a somewhat decent guess to make. Would be fun and interesting to hear from you guys what made friends turn into enemies like that, when they wouldn't help us against you.

You ask me, they are getting what they deserve. Put them up on spears. This is what happens if you are not under BiP/C9 flag

"With friends like these, who needs enemies"

Seven

DeletedUser118278

What about yours ? You obviously lost all your friends in BiP. Starting to lose your friends in 2hard aswell?

[19.12.2016 11.39.49] King Ragnar: Op 7?
[19.12.2016 11.40.15] Håkon|Chaosisalex: Why ?
[19.12.2016 11.41.22] King Ragnar: He might quit?
[19.12.2016 11.42.52] Håkon|Chaosisalex: So what your saying is that you want us to OP Seven Devils so he will quit?
[19.12.2016 11.44.08] King Ragnar: You think you won't win?
[19.12.2016 11.44.27] Håkon|Chaosisalex: thats not what i asked you:D

Later that day i tried to get confirmation agian:

[19.12.2016 19.12.16] Håkon|Chaosisalex: So what your saying is that you want us to OP Seven Devils so he will quit?
[19.12.2016 20.43.00] King Ragnar: Worth a try?

What a great leader you got :rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

I am no expert but it may have to do with:

Side 1:
Tribes: Cloud9
Side 2:
Tribes: DisP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,691
Side 2: 0
Difference: 166,691

chart

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What about yours ? You obviously lost all your friends in BiP. Starting to lose your friends in 2hard aswell?

[19.12.2016 11.39.49] King Ragnar: Op 7?
[19.12.2016 11.40.15] Håkon|Chaosisalex: Why ?
[19.12.2016 11.41.22] King Ragnar: He might quit?
[19.12.2016 11.42.52] Håkon|Chaosisalex: So what your saying is that you want us to OP Seven Devils so he will quit?
[19.12.2016 11.44.08] King Ragnar: You think you won't win?
[19.12.2016 11.44.27] Håkon|Chaosisalex: thats not what i asked you:D

Later that day i tried to get confirmation agian:

[19.12.2016 19.12.16] Håkon|Chaosisalex: So what your saying is that you want us to OP Seven Devils so he will quit?
[19.12.2016 20.43.00] King Ragnar: Worth a try?

What a great leader you got :rolleyes:

Yeah, what a great leader i have. Not all leaders that try to do that :)

Hey ;) Maybe ill quit Wink wink

Sinful Super Unicorn

Seven, DisP falling apart has almost nothing to do with BiP. You're barking up the wrong tree there.

DeletedUser119970

Disp fell apart the moment the members of secret were merged in. C9 can claim anything they want but the second Disp sent defense to the 2hard front to fight them C9 launched an op.

So spies and lack of leadership killed Disp

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seven, DisP falling apart has almost nothing to do with BiP. You're barking up the wrong tree there.

C9 is friends with BiP ye? Or shall i say C9 and BiP is one and the same tribe that will merge one day (Or i know that was the talks when i was apart of BiP, a so called 100% going to merge, well fredrik said so anyway)

Can i assume that if BiP wanted you to war Disp, you would do so? I'm sure you would find some bullshit reason to do so, that they had no warning about. Like, borderagreements or something like that. Or recruitment policy.

Bip would also be able to tell you not to attack Disp, cause they are their friends - Same as you. So, one can only assume this was maybe not ordered by BiP, but it has to have been approved. BiP would surely not stand by and let their friends be slaughtered.

Also, "Friendly recruitment" is nice , am i right? :D

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Disp fell apart the moment the members of secret were merged in. C9 can claim anything they want but the second Disp sent defense to the 2hard front to fight them C9 launched an op.

So spies and lack of leadership killed Disp

Loving this part

jaxx haxx

Granny's naivety led to him requesting DisP members to stack the 2hard front despite being warned by a spy that c9 were coming in to hit DisP. He then got most of the defense sent to the 2Hard front believing this would get him on better terms with BiP however it was his downfall.

C9 then started attacking and as players left Secret reformed and are now in the war with C9. However some DisP players have left frustrated with the leadership to form ??

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Loving this part
I suppose not doing well in a war anymore means you have to push the focus elsewhere. The war on barbs is interesting though!

We were hoping to get on well with Disp. However they broke the border agreement nearly every day since a NAP was agreed.

King Banana

There is no hard feelings between us. The members were approved by their own duke to change ships.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I suppose not doing well in a war anymore means you have to push the focus elsewhere. The war on barbs is interesting though!

We were hoping to get on well with Disp. However they broke the border agreement nearly every day since a NAP was agreed.

I take it you gave them the required NAP termination period?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I take it you gave them the required NAP termination period?
What is the required NAP termination period? I can't see it anywhere on the Help section nor was a cooldown agreed/mentioned.

If you don't honour the agreement we put in place. Why should we have an agreement in the first place.

DeletedUser

It was naivety that probably did them in. NAP infringements here are essentially an excuse, but this is how the game is played. I know the long term of DisP was to merge together and then join BiP/C9, it just happened in a different way. Either ways they were done for, though stacking vs. DisP was not particularly smart but would have not changed any outcome. It is just what happens when you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was asking you if you did. Duh. Looks like you didn't have one.

It's quite clear your intentions were to take out DisP and any agreement you had in place was to cover your alterier motive. Once you had an excuse to strike you took full advantage and never considered trying to work things out. I find it funny how you agreed for BiP to recruit the others players which takes me to the below quote.

You just can't get players' to fight tribes nowadays.

:D

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
My intentions were to take out Disp when they didn't honour an agreement. Not sure why you would try to work things out if they disregarded it a number of times.

Can you quote me on agreeing the recruitment? we haven't recruited any

DeletedUser118986

I was asking you if you did. Duh. Looks like you didn't have one.

It's quite clear your intentions were to take out DisP and any agreement you had in place was to cover your alterier motive. Once you had an excuse to strike you took full advantage and never considered trying to work things out. I find it funny how you agreed for BiP to recruit the others players which takes me to the below quote.

:D

When did we agree for BiP to recruit anyone from DisP? I would like to see where you get your facts? They just took in the top players that we bumped them about afterwards. Neither side saw any issues with the recruits given their locations after they had already been recruited. While a lot of people were expecting DisP to merge lets take a look at a few examples of why they aren't.

https://gyazo.com/2524b6e527dceb23ab73288aec8d842e
https://gyazo.com/486072d16d736fa1e9a076566d9e6eea
https://gyazo.com/8ff6f75d63f2405058beda3874210b2f

I don't buy or play into all of this bs politics that ruin this game. The simple fact of the matter is we made a decision long ago about how we wanted to play our cards given the lack of DisP acknowledging the agreement and we did. We saw an opportunity and we took it. I don't see what the big uproar is that we didn't merge DisP into us or BiP and instead took the food for ourselves? Why deny an opportunity at some free food?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it a bit strange that C9 is okay with BiP recruiting players from a tribe they are warring without prior warning. Please verify if that is considered a merge, recruiting war spoils, refugees or a bit of them all? C9 ridicules others, I am simply pointing out that this is no better. I'm sure your little buddy Eledhwen is keeping you well informed of what's happening in the DisP break off tribe. Just like he probably did for you while in DisP. It's well known that he is good friends with James and they played W83 together. No reason why he wouldn't help a friend out if he asked for it. (just sayin')

I don't see what the big uproar is that we didn't merge DisP into us or BiP and instead took the food for ourselves? Why deny an opportunity at some free food?

6b79b03d69be77bc592142c8455481b4.png

Why not end the NAP the first time it was broken? You lead them on to believe that you were going to honor the NAP and hit them while their defense was on another front. The truth is it didn't matter what they did, regardless you had you decision made and were going to hit them one way or another and use a lame excuse to cover your tracks. And that's what you did.

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When did we agree for BiP to recruit anyone from DisP? I would like to see where you get your facts? They just took in the top players that we bumped them about afterwards. Neither side saw any issues with the recruits given their locations after they had already been recruited. While a lot of people were expecting DisP to merge lets take a look at a few examples of why they aren't.

https://gyazo.com/2524b6e527dceb23ab73288aec8d842e
https://gyazo.com/486072d16d736fa1e9a076566d9e6eea
https://gyazo.com/8ff6f75d63f2405058beda3874210b2f

I don't buy or play into all of this bs politics that ruin this game. The simple fact of the matter is we made a decision long ago about how we wanted to play our cards given the lack of DisP acknowledging the agreement and we did. We saw an opportunity and we took it. I don't see what the big uproar is that we didn't merge DisP into us or BiP and instead took the food for ourselves? Why deny an opportunity at some free food?

Exactly!

Why not take the free points to show how bad BiP/C9 handle their diplomacy when we are given an opportunity like this?

Disp were doing as bip wanted them to do, if they would have attacked in the north im sure this could have turned ugly for bip real quick. They never did, they were loyal to BiP. Non agression pact doesn't mean to plan a sneak attack, maybe i am wrong here.

Gives us the perfect example to prove how BiP and C9 is not to be trusted. I am sure BiP has realized what a bad light this is with this thread, commenting in it won't save them any points.

Politic's is a part of the game, you have to acknowledge that. If you don't, why do you do diplomacy?

Just because they are newbs doesn't give you the free right to slaughter them, in a agreement you talk to the part that is violating the pact and tell them to stop and surrender the villages. You could have done so, but you didn't. You thought it would be a perfect thing to blame everything on while steamrolling them. Guess what, it made you look even worse.

The next tribe that makes a pact with you, do they know all terms? Do they know you will stab em in the back if they don't keep to the pact?

Deleted User - 10618707

War a tribe then recruit members from them, why does this sounds familiar to me. I wonder.