BiP, What happened to your friends?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
HcvEu.jpg

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since when do you give a tribe you have a NAP with a "cooldown" or whatever you want to call it when said tribe has broken the agreement systematically?

Since when do you not pull a tribe up on it after the first instance and discuss it diplomatically, especially if that tribe were actively supporting your allies?

Al, i get you are tired of being portrayed as the w90 jerks tribe, but you cant seriously expect to change that by trying to make other tribes look dirty with unfundamented and downright false information?

I thought common sense would prevail. I was wrong.

And btw.. if what you say is true, watch our for Debbie. We have been friends well before you known her, so she is giving me info on TEA (?)

I'm just highlighting the fact that there was no effort to work on a resolution.
C9 launched while DisP def was on another front.
DisP were actively helping BiP in their war.
BiP recruited from DisP which is C9' enemy.

All that took place and no eyebrows were raised. You can be sure if TEA did this we'd have a few more threads.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score

Them having Support on another front is our fault? whilst they were continuing to break the NAP terms.

Disp were Naped with BiP. They probably only helped by staying out of the BiP/2Hard war.

Why does BiP recruiting Disp bother you? Or your attempting to create an issue.

Come on Al, I'm sure you don't believe the trash that comes out of your mouth.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm just highlighting the fact that there was no effort to work on a resolution.

All that took place and no eyebrows were raised. You can be sure if TEA did this we'd have a few more threads.

It seems your intention is just to create drama and division where there is none. Obviously it benefits TEA if the tribes on this world are all fighting each other instead.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Them having Support on another front is our fault? whilst they were continuing to break the NAP terms.

Disp were Naped with BiP. They probably only helped by staying out of the BiP/2Hard war.

Why does BiP recruiting Disp bother you? Or your attempting to create an issue.

Come on Al, I'm sure you don't believe the trash that comes out of your mouth.

Bother? I think its good we get some ligh on what happens with C9's & BiPs friends if they make a wrong misstake.

DeletedUser88324

A non agression pact means both sides agree to no aggression towards each other. And nowadays 9/10 of those NAPS come with border agreements. So if border agreements are broken, that is to be taken as an aggression. If the one suffering the aggression wishes to work dialogue or not, is completely up to them. In my eyes, it was a perfect excuse to war them. But we do not know all the facts, anything we say is based on assumptions.

You are finally right about something! Of course if it was TEA, eyebrows would be raised. That is TEA's fault alone, because they have shown shady attitude in the past and TEA leadership have even openly admitted to playing "dirty" here on the externals.

All is fair in love and war... Ever heard that before? I have no problem with playing "dirty" to show people who is boss ;)

Al, you really need to brush up your PnP skills.

Deleted User - 10618707

Al is right to some extent, had Tea done anything even remotely similar, they'd have white Knights rolling in criticizing their 'dirty' play.

Now I have no issues with what happened, i see it all as fairplay, but just seems a bit hypocritical.

King Banana

DisP has in no way helped us active on the war with 2hard. Divine Strike has done 1 cap, before he got kicked out of the tribe. We have recived no defense what so ever from DisP.

The duke of DisP even told his members to apply to BiP.

When are you going to stop throwing out empty allegations to make us look bad? I get it, you want WET to not war 2hard, so you can get K55 for yourself. (You though 2hard would even get in there?) Also give your meatshield (2hard) a better chance to stay alive.

Even I know the "fearless" MURPH has tried, begged, to get DisP to work against BiP.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Al is right to some extent, had Tea done anything even remotely similar, they'd have white Knights rolling in criticizing their 'dirty' play.

Now I have no issues with what happened, i see it all as fairplay, but just seems a bit hypocritical.

It's a pretty unique situation, so I'm trying to think of something similar that happened... But I'm drawing a blank.

Nobody did anything wrong, I think if TEA was in BiP's position there would have been some flaming, but it would've depended on how their C9 reacted to it.
C9 doesn't seem to mind, so we can assume there was communication between C9 and BiP and neither side minds.

It would also have been different if Disp was fighting back against C9, but from what I saw on their forum, they were already dead =/