BiP, What happened to your friends?

DeletedUser

Hahahaha

C9 told BiP they would merge. They didn't. That's a backstab. It's not rocket science.

Did we tell them..." Yeah.... We'll merge.... On this day"...... And then not do it?

There was never a day fixed... Or a pact, or a contract. Just because you believe in a future event that may or may not happen, doesnt put liability on the other party for not conforming to your bloated expectations.

It's like saying your neighbor said she'd go for a run with you someday, and you're suing her for breach of trust.

Or if you stocked up on batteries during hurricane season, and no hurricanes came... You gonna sue mother Nature?

And again. Hans asked you a question, which you seem to conveniently not answer.....

DeletedUser117534

Screwing over BiP when you see an opportunity to grow isn't sarcasm I'm afraid.

Al
I agree with Al on this. It was a backstab. You guys can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig!

Sorry mate but you have no idea what you are talking abut. I wish you could research the topic more before agreeing with Al who is simply flaming us cause finally he can. He just merged with a tribe that was hitting his alias 2HARD, so using your line of though guys you did a backstab on your allies and merged to win!
I think Al might be abusing that Cauch/Robe/Beer setup, heavy drinking in that conditions make you write rubbish Al. Better to go out properly for New Years ;P

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Al

Sorry mate but you have no idea what you are talking abut. I wish you could research the topic more before agreeing with Al who is simply flaming us cause finally he can. He just merged with a tribe that was hitting his alias 2HARD, so using your line of though guys you did a backstab on your allies and merged to win!
I think Al might be abusing that Cauch/Robe/Beer setup, heavy drinking in that conditions make you write rubbish Al. Better to go out properly for New Years ;P

The difference is you guys said you would merge with your allies but you did the exact opposite and backstabbed them.

We have honoured all of our agreements this world. TEA and their allies are still strong and working together. Unlike C9, who backstabbed their allies.

DeletedUser

The difference is you guys said you would merge with your allies but you did the exact opposite and backstabbed them.

We have honoured all of our agreements this world. TEA and their allies are still strong and working together. Unlike C9, who backstabbed their allies.

Please refer to my earlier post. And stop dodging the question you coward.

Epic Pandas

You should get into politics as you seem to be an expert in contorting the truth and spreading utter drivel.

DeletedUser

Did we tell them..." Yeah.... We'll merge.... On this day"...... And then not do it?

There was never a day fixed... Or a pact, or a contract. Just because you believe in a future event that may or may not happen, doesnt put liability on the other party for not conforming to your bloated expectations.

It's like saying your neighbor said she'd go for a run with you someday, and you're suing her for breach of trust.

Or if you stocked up on batteries during hurricane season, and no hurricanes came... You gonna sue mother Nature?

And again. Hans asked you a question, which you seem to conveniently not answer.....

This. And it is rocket science, or atleast... It seems to be to you, since you can't find the right post without screwing up.

DeletedUser117534

I can see no point replying as you sound a. It like a broken record.

Would you stop if I said we wanted to be nice for once and give TEA a Christmas present so we decided to backstabbed our friends, fight with them so you Al could get the win?

Once you do win could you post a last Vlog in one of those sexy robes? I was thinking of backstabbing my current tribe and join TEA just so I can watch you without limits. But I guessed you wouldn't take me :(

Can we at least make another calendar -3

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I think he's annoyed, if we remain still he might just disappear....

I wonder how long it will take this time for Tea to stop you posting and get you to apologize. You are the Duke of Tea aren't you?

This matter is between Infamy and BiP, You are again either trying to push the focus onto both BiP and Infamy, or just pretty clueless and annoyoed. I am guessing the second.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
200.gif

Al ^

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm highlighting the fact that BiP told me you backstabbed them and making that public knowledge. Who would want to work with someone who already backstabbed them? It's not my fault you/infamy don't care about disrespecting your old allies.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I'm highlighting the fact that BiP told me you backstabbed them and making that public knowledge. Who would want to work with someone who already backstabbed them? It's not my fault you/infamy don't care about disrespecting your old allies.

So you are admitting you don't know the story?