BiP, What happened to your friends?

DeletedUser

Well I do not know anything about the BiP/Infamy situation. I'm sure it's likely that similar to the DisP situation that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation that satisfies the members of the tribe but looks shady to anyone who is less inclined to their position. That said, as said many a time, this sort of play, assuming the accusations are true, is just part of the game. In essence, so long as you do not take it personally (which people tend to do), it is not an insult since that sort of play is no longer valued by the TW community asides from the very few.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Found Al on Linkedin.

400c0787dc4c99278eb5232b431db91f.png

Player not found.

DA do you even play this world? If not, then what are you doing here.

DeletedUser

Well I do not know anything about the BiP/Infamy situation. I'm sure it's likely that similar to the DisP situation that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation that satisfies the members of the tribe but looks shady to anyone who is actually seeing the full picture and is impartial. That said, as said many a time, this sort of play, assuming the accusations are true, is just part of the game.

While the "full" story is a rather interesting read, it makes no real sense, when dear Mr mclovin is too busy to cross the kindergarten kids in intellectual skills, and grow up beyond his hissy fits and temper tantrums.

So we'll save the story for later. I'm kinda wondering why tea would allow one of their dukes to make such an epic and complete ass of himself, on the externals.

DeletedUser

DA do you even play this world? If not, then what are you doing here.

Nope I do not play W90, I suppose I am here because I am bored and want to. It's not as if one can be banned for talking on a forum that they do not currently play on.

While the "full" story is a rather interesting read, it makes no real sense, when dear Mr mclovin is too busy to cross the kindergarten kids in intellectual skills, and grow up beyond his hissy fits and temper tantrums.

So we'll save the story for later. I'm kinda wondering why tea would allow one of their dukes to make such an epic and complete ass of himself, on the externals.

Well James, explain it to me then in that case. I'd be interested in hearing the full story.

DeletedUser

Heard it. I genuinely feel sorry for you Al.
Um... Someone can feel sorry for a lying, half baked, knows nothing piece of crap, who's busy trying to stir the pot cause his own soup's gone cold and he's got no one to warm it up??

Wow... Learn something everyday.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For someone that doesn't know the story of how the war between BiP & Infamy it would be interesting to hear both sides.