Biscuit hands in his P45

DeletedUser

It's come to that stage in my life where i need to sort out my priorities and as i have done no work for college lately and have missed deadlines i got told yesterday im borderline for being kicked out of college :icon_rolleyes: soo im giving up this world i may be popping around on future worlds and i will be on skype now and then so if any old friends want to speak to me message me on skype.

stock-photo-portrait-of-sad-businessman-leaving-work-on-a-white-background-22607815.jpg

Soo bye everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

good%20bye%20friend.gif

goodbye friend :(

we will fight again together...one day!

DeletedUser61979

HI know you bagged on me. It's all good. Have fun at school.

DeletedUser35787

Cya mike, you were always a good laugh :)

The steamroller goes on

DeletedUser

I hate to see you go Mike but I do understand, score a few of those hot college chicks for me ;-)

DeletedUser

Good Luck in wherever life takes you

Rich

DeletedUser

You can juggle mike? You really need to teach me that, thats a straight womanizer move :p

DeletedUser

Sorry to be a pedant, but you don't 'hand in your P45' when you leave a job - you pick it up from your (now) previous employer. You hand it in when you go to your new job or go to pick up benefits.

Anyway........ please continue.

DeletedUser

To be honest i don't really care nor does anyone else who has read this congrats, you should be called captain pointless :)

DeletedUser

You've convinced me - attention to detail is completely pintless :icon_biggrin:

Why does attention to detail matter in this thread ? It has nothing to do with correct meaning just to say i was leaving, you were a douche and always will be.

Sorry to be a spelling nerd but i do believe its called pointless.

warham you can have whatever you like maybe even some saucy if you ask nicely :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i know you did it on purpose *round of applause to shatner* you really are a comical genius.

Who posts about making sure everything is right then decides to misspell oh yeah irony cause thats so so funny , i was in stitches honestly i could not stop laughing at it

DeletedUser

oh yes i did a khare :icon_confused:

I didn't quit because of Clear! or because of incomings they were poor, i quit for myself so i can sort my priorities out so do go on and explain how i did a khare i am intrigued.

it's funny how poor clear! really are equal sized points NOMAD would have easily taken out clear! and they are what you would call noobs, i was getting 5 second trains incoming and poorly timed nukes it really was funny that you couldn't even noble me whilst i had no support and fighting on 4 -5 fronts congratulations big round of applause.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, stfu and let mike go his own way. I think he already proved that he is a good player, and that he wasn't scared of clear.

This is just a leaving thread don't screw it up with not only misplaced but also bad gloating and detail/grammar Nazism. It is not appreciated, so if you're not here to say goodbye mike, then gtfo.

DeletedUser74275

Seriously guys, stfu and let mike go his own way. I think he already proved that he is a good player, and that he wasn't scared of clear.

This is just a leaving thread don't screw it up with not only misplaced but also bad gloating and detail/grammar Nazism. It is not appreciated, so if you're not here to say goodbye mike, then gtfo.

well said