Biscuit hands in his P45

DeletedUser

Gouge the problem is the way you and the other mods are told to modirate the forums. The forums are supposed to be a place we can talk and have a bit of fun and enjoyment while we wait for our troops to kill each other.

We all understand the need for rules but at the same time they're so strict it kills the forums and well just makes them suck. We will use my past as an example.

Sacredfool posted a conversation we had between us in game and I posted that he sucked. I was given an infraction for saying he sucked and recently your mass deletion of posts that destroy these forums. I could name alot more but my point is made with those two examples.

DeletedUser74275

while i dont condone what gouge has done, i dont see why everyone is getting their panties in a twist

nobody has posted anything decent to debate or even batner with anyway for a long time and when a post is made it would get one or two sensible responses at best...then get derailed

lets face it - only one tribe posts on here then theres me and a handful of old BUL/T4H + biscuit who have all quit, just checking in from time to time

i just dont know how people can say gouge has killed this forum, when it was already dead LOL

DeletedUser

True the forums have been dead for awhile but when they have shown some life Gouge seems to do his best to kill that little bit of life so he has less work to do.

After all no posts means less work he has to do.

DeletedUser74275

i think youre reaching with that

thats saying gouge is lazy.....he is a mod, he just did what he saw fit

some things never change, i stick up for the guy getting kicked repeatedly and clear! fight in big wolf packs

lol

DeletedUser

lol I wasn't saying anything bad against you paolo.

We shall save that for the war thread :p

DeletedUser

You guys are emotional attached to whats going on here and sensitive to the change i made, if not we would have not seen so many people complain about those changes. In no way was it a personal insult nor was it directed at any one person, it was simply a cumulative observation of the situation at hand that presented itself before me.

Regardless of all that carry on as usual...

Emo is an insult in my eyes, and you had obviously bolded that part. It may not have been personal but it sure as hell was an insult. The un-deleting of it just proves that you know you were wrong. At least, if you actually were the one that un-deleted it.

DeletedUser

I never knew you guys where so emotional and sensitive, ill keep that in mind and handle you guys with kid gloves from here forward.

You locked and deleted parts of the History thread? One of the main and most relevant of threads since the start of w26.

You realise the point of making these threads is to get opinions / feedback. No one is ever going to put time into writing something if it doesn't get any kind of reaction.

You new to the whole concept of forums?

DeletedUser

Oh history thread has been changed back to normal. Good job.

Though paulo / some turtle guy and caelstar. You did kinda fill a few pages up with complete crap.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Gouge. Appreciate what you've done to fix the situation - I'm pleasantly pleased :)

Hrmmm warham I guess we kinda did....I guess I should edit mine huh, or better yet, contribute to the history :)