Biscuit hands in his P45

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, stfu and let mike go his own way. I think he already proved that he is a good player, and that he wasn't scared of clear.

This is just a leaving thread don't screw it up with not only misplaced but also bad gloating and detail/grammar Nazism. It is not appreciated, so if you're not here to say goodbye mike, then gtfo.

:icon_redface: you make me blush warham :lol:

he's just jealous

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, stfu and let mike go his own way. I think he already proved that he is a good player, and that he wasn't scared of clear.

This is just a leaving thread don't screw it up with not only misplaced but also bad gloating and detail/grammar Nazism. It is not appreciated, so if you're not here to say goodbye mike, then gtfo.

This may be a goodbye thread.

However when players start making up excuses then ridicule the tribe that is going to win this world , no one in that tribe is going to stand by and watch.

Nazism LOL - am not even going to comment on what came to mind....

The point of the matter is I think he is a good player, however he is too much talk. Only so long can a player badmouth Clear! and get away with it.... the only irony is when I interviewed him for a w26 blog and he said he would never quit.... No matter what. He did not have many incomings at that time. Clear then focus their attention on him and bam he deletes no even leaves as a sitter.

Yes I already know you had discussed with paolo thought it was best to delete lol ...

One of best friends on this game said that your mouth would get you into trouble and in the end he was right at the time, I just told him he was seeing things mikes a good guy. How wrong was I...

Sort your priorities out , go you! You still quit as much as khare can claim he was sorting his priorities out.

Same rubbish , Different player

DeletedUser

haha you actually believe most of what i said in that interview ?

I told FFE i was quitting before december, he took it hook line and sinker, so too anom.

You should know by now i will manipulate people as and when i need them i always have and will.

hmmm yes because khare was nearly getting kicked out of college and had no job to pay off £650 in 3 months ?
obviously exactly the same, surely it would be doing a (whoever quit first on this world) ? as he would have been the first player to delete

Clear! focused their attention on me ? :icon_rolleyes: hahahaha if you call just over 1000 incomings and 5 seconds trains focusing on me you are one stupid guy, the only players attacking were sat accounts and cpt titan

DeletedUser35787

Mike you never manipulated me. If you did I'm not sure how? We always got on well and both agreed this is just a game, so why pull me into this now?

DeletedUser

hmm yea, I always thought Mike and I got along well.. Guess that was just an act. Goes to show you that not everyone that acts like a friend actually is.

DeletedUser

This may be a goodbye thread.

However when players start making up excuses then ridicule the tribe that is going to win this world , no one in that tribe is going to stand by and watch.

Where in this thread did he start to ridicule clear? Nowhere. This is a thread that has nothing to do with any gameplay, it's just him saying he doesn't feel like playing anymore.

He just has a loud mouth, and contradicts himself from time to time, he says what comes to his mind and what sounds right at the time. He doesn't really think about the things he says, he just says them because they sound well at the time he says them and just wants to have a good time. Just like hes bs'ing when he says he manipulates ppl(he sure as hell couldn't if he tried:p), he's just trying to get out of his own contradiction, and probably doesn't feel like bothering for a decent reply.

I can tell, I'm a bit like that aswell :p

DeletedUser

no warham i do, just ask lesly00 i gave her a nap so i could rebuild then nobled her :lol:

anom i only brought you and FFE into it at the part where i said i was quitting before christmas, i did lie about that but i had my reasons mainly cause it was funny and i was bored and wanted to see if you would send me more incomings cause i was bored just to try and make my decision for me which wasn't actually a decision i had thought about at that time, theres nothing wrong with wanting more incomings when i had time, but i didn't manipulate you just others which i have given false info used people for info ect. thats why i put a fullstop at the end of that line and started a new 1 line paragraph :)

DeletedUser

'anom i only brought you and FFE into it at the part where i said i was quitting before christmas, i did lie about that but i had my reasons mainly cause it was funny and i was bored and wanted to see if you would send me more incomings cause i was bored just to try and make my decision for me which wasn't actually a decision i had thought about at that time, theres nothing wrong with wanting more incomings when i had time, but i didn't manipulate you just others which i have given false info used people for info ect. thats why i put a fullstop at the end of that line and started a new 1 line paragraph'

'You should know by now i will manipulate people as and when i need them i always have and will.'

This is why you lost respect from people , you know fully well we were good friends. Just showing these quotes prove you like to burn, swindle and deceive people all too willing to listen to you.

'hmmm yes because khare was nearly getting kicked out of college and had no job to pay off £650 in 3 months ?
obviously exactly the same, surely it would be doing a (whoever quit first on this world) ? as he would have been the first player to delete'

Yes Iran has tougher times than that mate believe me....

Yes when I interview players I believe they will tell the truth. Am I easily fooled maybe? But when you were practically begging me to compose the blog for hours , yes hours maybe you would think you would put more effort into it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

oh god here comes the politics

atually Iran has a similiar problem to us in the UK in terms of strikes and the problems they bring....

careful u dont say too much about out of game politics though ramp steaks, u might get dismissed from clear! like me

dismissing a player for out of game discussion in what was the BAR...is beyond messed up

i loved being in clear!, all my friends were there, i wouldve and did do anything for the tribe

the leadership thanked me with dismissing me to fight it out with some aggressive nutcase, then after he quits they pretend they actually thought i was right all along

DeletedUser

The UK is more stable than Iran - End of . You cannot them kind of things. Since if you say Iran is more stable than the UK . You just want to argue....

I'll say what I believe. I doubt Clear! would dismiss me for my concise formula.

The out of game discussion got out of hand & I'm not going into it. Last time I did I got warned for saying the truth backing it up with evidence etc...

Yes Paolo you were always more sensible, Clear! would have had you back. I am not FFE or ANom but that was the mood I picked up.

However, you chose Mike over Clear and here you are now . Alone ...

The three of you tore Clear! apart from the inside. Thats all I'm saying on the matter, the lot of you were warned enough times. I back Clear ! Leadership 100% in their situation. Alot more Lenient than I would have been...

End your comment on an obscence comment Paolo ?
Was always one to act your age I thought...

DeletedUser74275

twisting words is a dirty trick since most people skim read these things

i never said UK was more stable than Iran, we go through similiar stuff

mikes real life issues are probably more of an issue than lets say khares

since i spoke to both people in depth about this issue, i suggest u shut up now as i think khare is actually making himself a tidy fortune right now

mike cant get a job in a very desperate UK, im not going to lie as i told him today at least u dont have the commitments many have with mortgages etc....

yes i remember you being like this before, trying to make an example out of me for speaking on arian shakh, like you thought i knew of his very sad happening and you was trying to exploit me like some type of devil

i think you need to take a look at yourself before trying to be clever next time

DeletedUser

Skim Read .

Yes similar problems. But Iran is worse right?

How would you know about khares RL issues lol. - Do you know him ?

'I suggest you shut up now'

Touchy touchy. You do not have the right to tell me to shut up thanks.

Yes this is what happens when a recession hits the world. Everyone finds it tough. You have to fight your way out of it.

I am in a similar predicament to Mike, however 'every cloud has a silver lining.' 'When one door closes another door opens.'

'success is a journey not a destination', When you battle through the hard times the easier times will come.

No I'm not making an example, of you Im just telling it to you straight .

I challenge you to find where I called you a devil ? What I said about you was right. You had no right to talk about Arian that way. Saying you have spies in CLear! , i would have thought they would have mailed you that...

Clever? No. Just straight talking. I dont like it when chumps feel hard done by.

Think they are the best , when clearly they just annoyed since they lost to Clear!.

Booza done it and I fought with him just as you & I are now.

DeletedUser74275

again, you twist words.....Iran maybe worse than UK, il accept that...but arent we talking about mike and khare?....i have spoken with both alot over the last 6 months, i know of both situations, so yes i know the situation were talking about, youre going off the subject about countries stabilities

i never said i had spies in clear!, so once again you lie

what your problem is you assume things before getting the facts...you couldve pulled me to one side that day and said hang on paolo ive got to tell you something, but no......so with what u said above u actually believed a spy told me about arian then i decided to talk about him on the externals....

you must think im a terrible person

remember we play a game, i didnt kill your dog

DeletedUser

No , it is worse. No maybe. Yes to see two people you have to look at the country they live in.

Ok, that is why I have seen on this forum you say people have just given you info in to clear forums. I consider that spying....

I don't want to talk to you and say that. Especially since I'm in shock and you were already attacking him....

No , hypocrite . Assuming:icon_neutral:

Your just speak rubbish , absolute rubbish.

From a man who knows he's going to get whats coming to him ;)

Hmmm. I dont have a dog.

Yes, we do play a game well done..

Shame your going to lose at it :)

DeletedUser

I thought Shatner's first post was great, actually. Being American, I had no clue what a p45 was.

Reading through the rest of the thread after that, it's become painfully apparent that most of you went to the George Bush School of Public Speaking (or in this case, reading/typing).

Hope saying THAT doesn't get me infraction, too!

DeletedUser

woooo go gouge , guess what you just made these forums dead for another 3 months congratulations to you :)

DeletedUser

what i'm just pointing out the obvious, these forums had had the most posts in the last 2 days that they had in months and now he got rid of everything its back to good old dead forums.