Biscuit hands in his P45

DeletedUser

So whats your point ? i can't read the forums anymore ?

you are Mr. observant aren't you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happened to all the other posts?

I suspect Gouge went on another OMFG people are posting in the forums so I must delete everything ramage yet again.

While I hate to admit it Mike had a point about gouge killing the forums.

DeletedUser

I don't have a problem with him editing insults, etc, but if all I can say is care bear happy talk, yeah, I don't think i'll be visiting the forums any more.

If mike is leaving and someone doesn't like him, they should be able to say "good riddance" without their post being deleted. Just because it's not all "hey man, sorry to see you go, best wishes" doesn't mean it's off-topic spam.

/.02 cents

------

Take it easy, mike.

Gouge

The reason for the deleting of the posts was because most if not all where Off Topic and had absolutely nothing to do with mikebiscuit's departure from the game.

DeletedUser

I was involved in the conversation though and surely you want active forums instead of dead forums ?
Soo if i don't mind it it could have stayed as it was my thread :p

DeletedUser50733

The reason for the deleting of the posts was because most if not all where Off Topic and had absolutely nothing to do with mikebiscuit's departure from the game.

I love this :lol:

Off-Topic can be found here, dude :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yet you deleted posts from the history thread that was relivent to the topic along with the ones that didn't. Maybe next time you should read the posts instead of just going delete happy with your mod powers.

The way tribal wars admins and mods keep a strangle hold on the forums is what kills them.

I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this at the very least and at worst banned again for speaking out against the mods but I really don't care in the least bit.

The mods and admins need to lighten up and stop being such jerks about the forums.

DeletedUser

Dead forum makes it easy for him to mod i guess
no new posts = no modding :icon_eek:

He locks up that thread also..brilliant mod.

DeletedUser35787

I seem to recall Gouge was leader in a tribe I was in at one point. I think it was called something which you could get banned for typing, because when said it sounds like the F word. so I won't.

Anywho, I remember him being pretty outspoken about the fact mods suck. Funny how the world goes round :)

Apologies if I am thinking of the wrong person.

DeletedUser

He locked the w26 history thread? and now you have to PM him and ask his "permission" to post your contribution to it?

Wow.

Way to make sure no one EVER posts in that thread again. Which I guess is what he wants.

Mike, dont' worry, we're not be that far behind you :)

Gouge

I never knew you guys where so emotional and sensitive, ill keep that in mind and handle you guys with kid gloves from here forward.

DeletedUser

Actually we're asking you take the kid gloves off and let us have conversations and discussions like adults, which the majority of us remaining in w26 are. Obviously, of course, keeping in mind there are also teenagers who play and read these boards.

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.
Now i'm obviously not a mod, but calling us emotional and sensitive sure seems like personal insults, not related to the game. We're certainly mature enough to handle the moderater flaming us - what we're asking is you let us do the same to each other, as long as it doesn't get personal / too far out out of the game and thus violate the forum rules.

As for being off-topic - as long as the conversation revolved around Mike, I failed to see why it mattered if we talked about him leaving or not - if we wanted to take about his failures as a player, it was well within the realm of reason to do so in that thread.

Don't get us wrong, Gouge - we respect your judgement and appreciate the time you put in to modding this forum. We're just asking you to work with us a little here: we're not children. We don't need to be baby-sat.

DeletedUser

Don't get us wrong, Gouge - we respect your judgement and appreciate the time you put in to modding this forum.

we do ? i could mod this world, theres about 15 new posts a week at its height :lol:

don't lie caelstar, we don't respect his judgement thats the whole point of your post :lol: we want him to take the condom off, we can still post what we were without him having to pull on the old wooly sock to protect us :) our posts may have been a little bit off topic to what i started the thread about but i was joining in the posts so it obviously doesn't bother me, and the history thread we were talking about the history.

Gouge

Actually we're asking you take the kid gloves off and let us have conversations and discussions like adults, which the majority of us remaining in w26 are. Obviously, of course, keeping in mind there are also teenagers who play and read these boards.

Now i'm obviously not a mod, but calling us emotional and sensitive sure seems like personal insults, not related to the game. We're certainly mature enough to handle the moderater flaming us - what we're asking is you let us do the same to each other, as long as it doesn't get personal / too far out out of the game and thus violate the forum rules.

As for being off-topic - as long as the conversation revolved around Mike, I failed to see why it mattered if we talked about him leaving or not - if we wanted to take about his failures as a player, it was well within the realm of reason to do so in that thread.

Don't get us wrong, Gouge - we respect your judgement and appreciate the time you put in to modding this forum. We're just asking you to work with us a little here: we're not children. We don't need to be baby-sat.

You guys are emotional attached to whats going on here and sensitive to the change i made, if not we would have not seen so many people complain about those changes. In no way was it a personal insult nor was it directed at any one person, it was simply a cumulative observation of the situation at hand that presented itself before me.

Regardless of all that carry on as usual...

DeletedUser

that was our usual, and you deleted all of it

anyway i wouldn't expect you to be seeing too many posts in here now

DeletedUser

YOu still deleted it in the first place and even though its back nobody has posted, so you still killed the forums.