Bite Is The Enemy

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh please, discrediting the shuffling of defense and killing all your half nukes being sent at the midlines trying to cat is hardly due to stacks. The Bobonfire account is 90% offense near Nighthawk and has been cycling close range nukes consistently with no success. And that is not due to stacks in their midlines(which dont exist).

Sure thing honey.

1604255585801.png

Fajah

Reaction score
1Nighthawk.IT101.3414.144.385

4mil +odd in

Duration20 days 7:51:02

and you can only find 8 "ugly" reports? Poor bite, spank bank must be running low.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how people always argue, despite there always being something to point out to counter whatever argument or claim you make. Quit your crying and either noble the man, or stop complaining about his ODD because of "stacks" that you are willingly launching at.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how people always argue, despite there always being something to point out to counter whatever argument or claim you make. Quit your crying and either noble the man, or stop complaining about his ODD because of "stacks" that you are willingly launching at.
lemme noble you

immunesoul

Reaction score
Kirby pepe mailed me to brag about how much premium he has, then I said I hardly had any, he said "GET AWAY FROM ME VILE BEGGER" and never mailed me again, obviously not a nice guy. Pretty sure he killed my farm runs on his villages as well after he said I could farm him, hes obviously the devil.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Kirby pepe mailed me to brag about how much premium he has, then I said I hardly had any, he said "GET AWAY FROM ME VILE BEGGER" and never mailed me again, obviously not a nice guy. Pretty sure he killed my farm runs on his villages as well after he said I could farm him, hes obviously the devil.

Why should we believe a vile begger?