Bizzare tribe setups

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en47/index.php?page=map&tribe_0_id=2097&tribe_0_colour=ff00ff&zoom=300&centrex=608&centrey=560&fill=000000&grid=1

Well, What have we got here? A tribe creating rims on the RIM? Now this is rather Bizzare.

Perhaps, they want to be special? Somewhat like this luxury Rim;

[SPOIL]
3qrim.jpg
[/SPOIL]

However, I do have my douts in them, I mean, come on they have only done half a job. Im certain their manufacture isn't please with a half completed job.

[SPOIL]
IMG_0848.JPG

angry-man-stress-toys1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I feel his pain, Really I do:icon_sad: :icon_cry:

While the crew at WASTE! Struggle to complete their rims, Us at R!M~R came up with this;

[SPOIL]
image025.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Well this is it for now, Take care.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
did you guys ever see the fort rim ? or annon circle?

it happend on w41 where a internet community (ebaums world) joined thousands of people in the same day or two

the result was a ring around the world of 1 family tribe..

i have to admit it looked pretty cool

DeletedUser

By the FORT rim you mean the fort family who called each other annons? I was playing under an alias with them.

DeletedUser

By the FORT rim you mean the fort family who called each other annons? I was playing under an alias with them.

im still playing with them with alias and they still havent sees me as a spy... glory be to the Fort...lol

DeletedUser

Haha... Well for me it was either join them or die... I joined them but decided to do a little spy work ;) they suck, big time.

DeletedUser

looks pretty col but as far as the ability to help your tribe ates it seems very in effective