Black Flags failed attempt like always.

• Thread starter DeletedUser118547
  • Start date

DeletedUser118547

adrunis May 03, 15:20
Nothing personal so even though our tribes are enemys i wanted to ask u ..

Will u forget what your duke Kapo asks u to do and support me with 200 swordsman ?

If u can see that your on the front lines and yet Kapo is who is getting the support it makes alot of sense ..

please get back to me asap so at least we know uuuuu decided to be my enemy and it wasnt Kapo ok

Im going to ask my duke if u decide to support me for an invite into lannister house and we can be tribemates ok buddy

Fortas

adrunis May 03, 20:03
whats your decision ?

He is trying to take my members help , Black Flags is teaching him hahaha

DeletedUser

It's like watching a child try to sneak a candy bar into the shopping cart in the check-out aisle, and trying to convince his mother it was there all long.

It's almost unreal how transparent, poorly worded and outright stupid these messages are.

DeletedUser

Black Flags main problem is whilst he is a bully, there are bigger bullies. That's why he fails every world pretty early on. At the end of the day, there are just some bullies that the kid that picks on other smaller kids in the playground cannot deal with.

DeletedUser

i would've thought after years of getting bullied in tw, people wouldve learned to ignore bulying attemps.
like theres almost nothing the bully can really do early game besides bluff

DeletedUser

adrunis May 03, 15:20
Nothing personal so even though our tribes are enemys i wanted to ask u ..

Will u forget what your duke Kapo asks u to do and support me with 200 swordsman ?

If u can see that your on the front lines and yet Kapo is who is getting the support it makes alot of sense ..

please get back to me asap so at least we know uuuuu decided to be my enemy and it wasnt Kapo ok

Im going to ask my duke if u decide to support me for an invite into lannister house and we can be tribemates ok buddy

Fortas

adrunis May 03, 20:03
whats your decision ?

He is trying to take my members help , Black Flags is teaching him hahaha

Oh my... What have we got here... Another Back Fags? Son of Back Fags? Daughter?

Thing

Scuba nailed it:

Or just Black flags sitting someones act.

But he seems angsty...

7c6fbca0e90412cacd364d809bf9732d.png

oheinen66

To associate with Black Flags is a death sentence. From what I have heard, a bunch of tribes in the North East have put out a big blacklist of anyone associated with Black Flags. Even being in a tribe where the duke of that tribe was on Black Flag's PA list will prevent you from getting into most of the major tribes up there.

It does not just affect those directly associated with him, everyone associated with the people associated with him will suffer in the long run. Tribes containing members who have supported him won't get diplomacy and in the long term will be warred. Just dump them is my advice. Black Flags isn't coming out the North East on top most likely.

It's a shame these newer players that Black Flags bullies don't know any better, but I suppose they will learn the hard way.

Last edited:

Thing

Scuba nailed it:

Isn't this a ban-able offense, especially if there's proof of it? I kinda though you weren't allowed mess with someone act while act sitting for your own benefit.
It would be one easy way to rid him from this world (not as fun as rimming him though)

Would 100% rather see him get rimmed, however mods can see this so should be able to blooming do something about it.

DeletedUser90465

Scuba nailed it:

Isn't this a ban-able offense, especially if there's proof of it? I kinda though you weren't allowed mess with someone act while act sitting for your own benefit.
It would be one easy way to rid him from this world (not as fun as rimming him though)

Doing something that adversely affects the account and is easily provable that the user didn't want the action to take place could be a bannable offense. Using the mail system would not result in Black Flags being banned. If Adrunis didn't want Black Flags mailing players, he could have disabled that feature when setting Black Flags as the account sitter.

Also, Thing why has your farming been so poor? I see that you have such a nice village and such a good selection of barbarian villages. I expect better from you :/

DeletedUser111495

Also, Thing why has your farming been so poor? I see that you have such a nice village and such a good selection of barbarian villages. I expect better from you :/

Poor kid cant farm so uses PP instead :icon_razz:

Thing

Doing something that adversely affects the account and is easily provable that the user didn't want the action to take place could be a bannable offense. Using the mail system would not result in Black Flags being banned. If Adrunis didn't want Black Flags mailing players, he could have disabled that feature when setting Black Flags as the account sitter.

But I prefer to noble barbs :'( don't want to take their resources.

DeletedUser118344

Ben has lvl 30 pits already. Moreover he is using his horsies as a ride for them unsullied axe warriors to kill poor peasants.

*violent world*

DeletedUser118941

Haha, it does me a lot of good that BF is beeing wrecked on this world, that guy has build a rep!
Kill all black flags guys!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Must be a different Scuba, I didn't play W24. Although I haven't been around in 5yrs, my last world was W42 and I'm not too sure why I've came back.
Hey there Scuba <3

Last edited by a moderator: