Blacklisted on W59 TY GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101704

Thanks for the mention A3ro <3

Magnetoo for someone who desperately tried to get people in shAve to vouch for you, you sure throw some pretty crappy flames out.
Unless of course you weren't trying to flame then, we'll you're cute. <3

Thanks for flaming Carsi back! He needs it every once in a while. As for desperately trying to get into shAve that was me.... I wouldn't call it desperate so much as a chance to play with some friends that either Carsi (Yes even Carsi lol) or I have made in shAve. If we were desperate we would have tried PITA also who in my opinion has better players ATM, but we have no friends there we would enjoy playing with till the end:icon_sad:

u6s5l.

Thanks for the compliments:icon_wink: We don't plan to stay in this world, so why not have fun going out? If it means that Carsi is gonna do his thing and flame the externals with every cap we get no matter how small and by what means we get it then let him.

Holyang is a good sport and I do enjoy talking to him no matter what circumstances. I hope your still planning that OP you promised?:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

This guy always had something to say but i nobled him, stopped his recap and he uses nobles on defense BEWARE!!!

Attacker: WeIsNubs
Origin: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1

Defender: WeIsNubs
Destination: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 8062 7329 0 183 32 1258 8 0 3 0
Losses: 4542 4129 0 103 18 709 5 0 2 0

Not sure who's on the account now, but I actually quit W59....
Nice attempt to flame me though... :icon_rolleyes:
I just pop onto the externals every now and then to see whats happening in the world.

DeletedUser

i doubt i will ever be rimmed on a coin world lol i would noble every barb around just to piss people :) i am not the easiest to get rid of if i chose to stick around... finny u lamb send trains at me and the lion will have a laugh at you.

i bet i can survive longer then 3 months before a rim job occurs on me. hahahaha and even then not likely ;)

u6s5l. magnetoo may be a very bad poster, but I will give him this; he and his coplayer are skilled players. They'll probably hold out for a little while to try to make shAve look as bad as possible.

i will post the good and the bad, and there easy jobs of defending against little old me.

This guy needs to learn to dodge a bit when he isnt defending but did stack against a train after his vill was cleared ;<

Defender: Ageratos
Destination: MINE! (465|554) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1429 13 689 0 21 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1429 13 689 0 21 0 0 0

This guy always had something to say but i nobled him, stopped his recap and he uses nobles on defense BEWARE!!!

Attacker: WeIsNubs
Origin: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1

Defender: WeIsNubs
Destination: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 8062 7329 0 183 32 1258 8 0 3 0
Losses: 4542 4129 0 103 18 709 5 0 2 0

Brightest star has been holyang he showed true tw spirit by not hugging a few nukes :) nice work you r one i see finishing the world :)

Yeah... no one as good/bad days. REgardless, the end result will be you being rimmed. So again, what the heck does it matter? If we felt lie focusing all our attention on you, you'd be gone in a day of our nobles landing. But we could care less about "what you're trying to prove". :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you didnt care you wouldnt have posted little finny

37 nukes left to burn and its funny how now i have more incoming supports then attacks hope holishlong isnt too upset for loosing his nukes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you didnt care you wouldnt have posted little finny terd ;)

37 nukes left to burn and its funny how now i have more incoming supports then attacks hope holishlong isnt too upset for loosing his nukes :)

Hope Magnetoo isn't too upset about for being rimmed when all is said an done. :lol:

DeletedUser101704

ReaverofSouls
Hey bud sorry to see you go, yea I know we are enemies. but meh its a game, if you really want to just give your account up. Ill take it and help keep it going.

If you have skype pls add me, ******* we can talk there

At least one person is sad to see us go, PITA though? That surprised me!

DeletedUser

i bet a sticky peanut butter cookie that we hit 100 vills before loosing 5 villages to shave ***

Are you not getting the point of that it doesn't matter if you get up to 1000 villages, YOU WILL STILL BE RIMMED :icon_rolleyes: lol

DeletedUser

Are you not getting the point of that it doesn't matter if you get up to 1000 villages, YOU WILL STILL BE RIMMED :icon_rolleyes: lol

The point is... magnetoo is getting under your skin... it's good to see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The point is... magnetoo is getting under your skin... it's good to see :icon_wink:

How is he getting under my skin? :lol: Since when does anything on the World Wide Web, get under anyones skin? Lawl

DeletedUser

How is he getting under my skin? :lol: Since when does anything on the World Wide Web, get under anyones skin? Lawl

can't say specifically, but it due to your "Yeah but..." responses, I'd say he is...

the world wide web gets under everyone's skin... otherwise, NOTHING would ever be reposted or responded to :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

can't say specifically, but it due to your "Yeah but..." responses, I'd say he is...

the world wide web gets under everyone's skin... otherwise, NOTHING would ever be reposted or responded to :icon_razz:

I never said "Yeah but..." anywhere. I said "Yeah...." which is pretty much just like saying, "Duh.....". Learn your internets lingo. lol :icon_rolleyes:

No... it doesn't get under everyones skin, if it does they need a reality check lol. So responding and reposting to make people mad isn't fun for you? It is for me, maybe I should go back and find that post Magnetoo posted on the BS/shAve war thread and show you how mad he really gets. :lol:

DeletedUser

I stand corrected... "Yeah..." (+ the last word)

...YOU WILL STILL BE RIMMED :icon_rolleyes: lol

Perhaps YOU should check your "internets lingo" yourself... all caps = YELLING ie: anger... Yeah... oh, sorry... DUH

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1AHec7sfZ8

that should cheer up funny Finny :)

i see myself being rimmed with the 600 incs i have 0 trains lol all incs tagged as ZZZ because the Pita Shave combo on me is a disgrace c`mon guys pick it up 3 or 4 k maybe might have me sitting under a tree singing

LA LA LA

Why do I need cheered up? I'm pretty cheerful, especially since everytime I see you post I think of this post and I just LAUGH until I piss myself:

that was the most waste of typing you ever did what a fail

first off your nubs noble closest they can find fail

second your fakes r ubber fail on me even the 10 sp 5 sw 6lc 30 cats attacks great work nubz

third your tribes name makes me remember why i shave my golfballs so i can dip them in your mouths your members make great ball washers

fourth your tribes presence on externals made me come back from my away time since new years flame time is here all members in shave who post here beware i will feed you your words threw a straw after i chew your words and spit them in your weak members faces

fifth i am closer to your nubs then you are to me so stack up those weak villages because i have 2 weeks off work and looking for some fun

lastly skinywizard you might think u r a strong leader but all you are is a pawn in this world nothing more

Carsinated

You always talk SO big, but haven't done anything but capped, what... 3 villages? :lol:
Btw, I have that post bookmarked because it's probably the funniest post I've ever seen while playing TW. Appreciate the comedy. :lol:

DeletedUser

Good bye and hope you enjoy the rest of the worlds that you may play. However this thread will be closed as it is turning into a flame wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.